Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Final Fantasy 7 : New World

New World Part 1

by Paradise 0 reviews

Markeida has enter the new world, she does know where she at until she meets him

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Cloud Strife, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-10 - Updated: 2006-03-10 - 463 words

0Unrated
Markeida wakes up in a shallow alleyway , she should feel a sharp pain in her rib. She touch it, it was broken. " Where am I" she said hurt. She moved down the damp alleyway the walls were crack with water linking out of them. She finally made it to the end of the alleyway where she saw the building so big they were bigger then the one's in her world. She look in surpise when she was called by a man. I turn to the left a solider came to with a gun to my face , I eye him to the left it had seem that had control of these people because the people look in fear as the man approach me. " Yes" I said in a shallow voice ( note I was in pain). " What are you doing, you know it past curfew time for children like you"." I didn't know I cried soflty .. he soon grab me and I scream in pain. This cause people to look, he stop and said " Shut up" he push me and knock me aganist the alleyway wall. I could here the my rib crak further and my pain was so beyond screaming nothing came out, just did move . People in the tree just stop watching me being arrest by this Solider for nothing. That was until he came, a man about 22 years of age with yellow spikey hair, and beautiful blues eyes. Never the less his muslucar arms and legs showed he was ever strong. He was wearing black leather gloves with a black unforim and boots but his sword stand it out, it was huge like a Chef knife. He walk with an anger towards the officer as the man was binding my arms with rope, stop and shout "Please moved on your way"! The guy just moved closer, he push which slam me aganist the wall and shouted ''don't moved''. I watch from the ground as he the guy stop. The solider was yelling and the guy just stood listening until he mash the guys had clear aganist the wall. I look in horror as he moved towards me, I could not moved and soon I was blanking out, until his spoke that made me focus. " You alright" he ask as he untied the rope. I was silent and nodded yes , I moved my hand to my rib and pull my white blouse to see the redness in my skin . It was broken, he looked at it and said " I take to a person I know whp will help. I Finally spoke saying " thank you" and telling him my name " Markeida". He help me be lifted up and carrying saying his name "Cloud" as we walk out of the alleyway into the busy city.
Sign up to rate and review this story