Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

My Fun, Is Your Misery...

by PancikingTonight 1 review

...The School called, they said they want there teenage angst back...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor - Published: 2008-10-23 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 384 words

0Unrated
Adri's POV
*2 Months Later*

Bill and I were progressing ever so sweetly. We had slept together...But sleep as in I did him, but sleep as in literally “sleep”. We weren't like kiss, kiss, hug, hug, “Things, things” we were like best friends, but here’s the thing, we kissed, hugged and didn't do those “R” rated things.

I’m gonna get bored repeating the whole story over again so I sat down in Bill’s bunk and listened to “While the City Sleeps, We Rule the Streets” by Cobra Starship, which hasn’t even came out yet. My daddy just has his advantages.

While I listened to “Bring It” I heard a knock on the door and the opening of the bunk curtains.

“Ah” I screamed without any “screaming.” It was Travis from We the Kings, with a water gun.

“Hey, Adri, wanna come play?”

“I hope you mean it as in ‘play with the water gun’ play” I replied.

“Yes, I do, I wanna pull a prank on TAI, there so stressed with writing songs and all, I want them to have fun”

I rolled out of the bunk and took a water gun from Danny. Then Hunter drove us to wear TAI was, in a recording studio.

When we got there we walked up to there room, Danny picked the lock open (even though it wasn’t locked) and we went into the room and soaked everyone. Which included Pete in his new cashmere sweater (Are guys even aloud to wear cashmere?), and Tony Touch, TAI’s tour manager.

When we soaked everyone we were kicked out, but Sisky left the studio to hang with us, because the atmosphere in the studio was depressing. Everyone was seated around a table writing songs and coming up with rhythms. Sisky was sick of it so we walked around the back parking lot spraying people, cars, and rabid dogs.

That was basically all that happened today. I learned that Misery Riot’s recoding sessions are fun, and TAI’s are lame. And I found out that rabid dogs don’t enjoy being soaked with water guns…and that owners of rabid dogs don’t like there dogs being soaked with water guns…and that owners of rabid dogs don’t like rocks stars.

END 
Sign up to rate and review this story