Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead Left Behind

by PancikingTonight 1 review

First day of class...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-22 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 952 words

0Unrated
William and I were out and about yesterday in Vegas, doing what, you may ask? Well we are to teenagers, there’s not much we can do at these ages.

But we did play pranks on some of the bands on tour with us. And we played foosball and soccer and had bare-foot races, just me Bill and I, it was so much fun, and we got back on his bus, we watched a horror movie, The Happening. But I had already seen it, so i “acted” scared so William would do the “Move”. Ee had an amazing night, I wish him and I would never end.

The next night, we had a concert, William and I passed out around three a.m. The next show is early in the morning and I don't think it was so good sleeping that late. I woke up with Bill under me his arms around me, and then I also saw Carden and Chizzy taking a picture of us.

The camera flashed and I blinked a couple times, then WIllaim immediately woke up, we look like we were “fucking” each other. That’s a nice image, huh? William looked up to me.

"If there gonna take a picture, might as well give them something to take a picture for" William said, he kissed me. I kissed him back, we continued this until they ran out of film.

"Damn it" Carden said. "Can you guys stay in this position so I can run down the block to the corner store to get more film?"

"Anything for you Mike" William got me to say that. We laughed when they both ran out the doors of the bus and when we heard Misery Riot’s band van being pulled out of the drive way.

"Dude there taking our van" I said.

I jumped out of the seat and ran outside to see Chizzy exposing his Australian head screaming. "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah"

We laughed, Bill kissed my forehead, and then I walked to my bus.

It took them 2 days. Just 2 days to destroy our bus, I’m not gonna lie, I helped them destroy it too, but it was mostly Ajax and Rikki's under wear and random shirts scattered all over the floor.

Then I saw a trail of my shirts on the bus floor: how the heck did it get there? I thought. I followed it to my bunk, still the way I left it: disheveled sheets and my iPod and headphones with a bunch of movies all over it. But then a shirt fell on my head.

I looked up to Kevin's bunk. Nothing, it was as clean as the cleanest thing on Earth. I continued to follow the trail of dead they all left behind. It came all the way to the bathroom, i opened the door. And guess what? There he was. There HE was, Rikki, and he was trying on my shirts.

"What the hell" I exclaimed, and I began to pick up all my V-Necks, and tank-tops.

"Sisky says I should wear more tight shirts, so the fans can see my six-pack. But Kevin's are too small, Ajax's are too big, but yours are just the right size" Rikki explained.

I felt like I was in a fucking fairy tail. "Your not gonna change into a girl right?" I asked him, that was me being a teen, of course. I laughed but he frowned, I threw the shirts into my bunk then grabbed a fresh white V-neck and red skinnies, I changed after throwing Rikki out then came back.

As I came out I heard yells, usually that’s normal. I walked out, adjusting my shirt. There he was again. There HE was. Rikki, stealing the shirt right off Sisky's back.

"Ok Sierra, I lied" Rikki started. Sierra?

"Sisky wears the perfect size" Rikki continued, wearing a dark blue V-neck, it was tight and showed his man hair and his tiny six-pack that he claimed he had. "How do i look Sierra?"

"...One word...Shave" I said, then I took my vent-glasses off our very tiny kitchen table and walked off the bus, Carden met me there, he showed me 30 pictures.

"Awesome, what are you gonna do with them, now?" I asked.
"Well Sierra, I’m gonna put them on Friends Or Enemies, dot, com" He said.

"If you do that then the fans will hate Misery Riot, because I’m dating Bill" i told him, still no emotion added.

"Yeah, if they hate you they hate me, for being me" he said

"I don't get it"

"Me neither" he finished,

He handed me half the pictures then walked off with Chizzy whose at the front gate of the parking lot. I turned to see William quickly throw his arms around me, in a behind hug, then take the pictures.

"Carden's gonna put these on F-O-E?" he asked.

"Yup" I reply, and then we walked to the front gate ourselves.

At the show tonight, we rocked the stage, being the 2nd to come on, right after Fall Out boy, with an amazing introduction by Pat 'The Awesome-ness' Stump.

Kevin grabbed his instrument then adjusted the microphone, he turned to me as i stood at the microphone, trending pink skinnies and a black loose tank top with checkerboard vans on.

We played all of our songs, when we had nothing else to play we killed two minutes by talking with our fans. Then we introduced The Academy Is… and the first person to walk on stage (Sisky) stole Rikki’s shirt right off his back and put it on, the crowd cheered as they got a glimpse of Rikki’s non-apparent six-pack.
Sign up to rate and review this story