Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

You Can Sign My *Freaking* Face

by PancikingTonight 1 review

Let's Tour...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-10-19 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 562 words

0Unrated

Pete's POV

It was early one morning, 5 a.m. to be exact. I rushed into her room; she had her notebook at the edge of her bed. I took it and ran down the winding stairs back to the kitchen where Pat, Andy and Joe were having breakfast. No one but us were awake, so we flipped through the pages of her notebook, reading her song.

"Dude, we half to sign them to Decay Dance" Joe started with me.

"You can sign my face" Andy fought back. "They need to sign to Fueled by Ramen; it’ll be a good place to start"

"Shut up" Pat Stump exclaimed. "Decay Dance is all over this, right Pete?"

But I was still lost in the amazing lyrics, is Adri emo? That would explain so much. I saw hands move in front of my eyes, and I heard snapping, then I realized it was time for me to come back to Earth.

"We totally need to sign these freaks" was all I said.

I heard a door open from upstairs. We were completely silent. Did Adri, Ashlee or one of Adri's band mates wake up? We didn't move, and we didn't breathe. We heard faint footsteps and faint voices. A giant heap of clothing fell from the stair case, we ran over to it. It was just Rikki’s dirty clothes and condoms. We heard the sliding door from the kitchen open, and then the 4 band mates came running down the stairs with water guns, spraying whatever was in the guns all over it.

“It taste like crap”

“Well because it is” Rikki informed us.

Adri snatched the book back from my hands. "That's what you get when you let your heart win" she sung.

“I can’t believe you read our private songs” Kevin said.

“How could you?”

"I guess we won't be signing Misery Riot" I started. Everyone was silent and shocked.

"You where gonna sign us?" Kevin asked, that stupid German accent was hard to resist.

"Yes" I replied. "But not with such a cruel prank like this one" I stood up. Pat followed.

"Dude" Ajax started "We are like so sorry, Dude"

"Yeah, please don't not sign us because were stupid" Rikki cried.

"Dudes" Pat copied Ajax. "We were gonna sign you anyways, Dude"
Adri hugged me. Yuck.

--The Next Day and Days Soon After...--

Patrick and I spent the next two weeks before I big tour helping Misery Riot record there debut album. Everyone they loved and admired got to participate on the album. Including Patrick Stump himself, Armor For Sleep’s Ben Jorgensen, William Beckett himself, Ryan Ross recorded a solo for one of there marches “How I Could Just Kill You All”.

We finished the album in two weeks time exactly because we have touring, where they will be tagging along, and the following week. It’ll be fun to have Misery Riot; The Academy is…, Panic at the Disco and We The Kings along with us.

There album “L.I.V.E” was released October 5th, 2005, topping #3 on the charts with the hit single “Black Is The New White”. In Canada the album reached #2 with there other single “Fly Like A Butterfly at #2 on there charts. World wide it reached #5, just behind Panic at the Disco’s debut album, A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out.
Sign up to rate and review this story