Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > The Lair

02

by Nekocin 1 review

KaiRei drabbles with 30themes

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Kai, Max, Ray, Tyson - Warnings: [?] [R] - Published: 2006-03-10 - Updated: 2006-03-10 - 1325 words

0Unrated
The Lair
Title: Secrets
Pairing: Kai X Rei
Themes: #9 Behind the scenes + #16 Debauchery + #30 Kisses
Rating/Warnings: PG13/R (for yaoi and for implied rp), AU-ish, OoC (?), lime-ish
Disclaimer: Beyblade doesn't belong to me

Hiwatari-shachousama - it means something like "President Hiwatari" or "Chairman Hiwatari". And by Hiwatari-shachousama I mean Kai, not his grandfather.

----

I.

The first time Kon Rei was introduced to Hiwatari Enterprises' Headquarters as a rookie-worker, he was immediately adored-either for his looks, his manners or his downright boy-next-door kind of attitude. The older colleagues were impressed with Kon's impeccable manners. The ones around his age were glad to get extra help from the diligent Kon (Hiwatari-shachousama was quite a demanding boss). Everyone liked Rei. Even Hiwatari-shachousama...

At first glance, Hiwatari-shachousama seemed to tolerate Kon's presence much longer than anyone else that had worked longer in Hiwatari Enterprises. He would call the other to his office to check for any progress in the passing days. Which wouldn't be unusual if it weren't for the fact that Hiwatari-shachousama hardly cared for rookies' progresses. As long as their work exceeded his high demands, he would tolerate them within a certain time. No longer than 30 minutes to be exact, which was far lesser compared to the time Hiwatari-shachou sacrificed for Kon himself.

As if that weren't enough to make Kon's naturally curious colleagues suspicious of their 'connection', Hiwatari-shachousama kept calling Kon to his office to 'check' his progress even after a month or two.
Three months later their suspicions skyrocketed when Kon was suddenly promoted to Head Coordinator of Hiwatari Enterprises HQ. It was downright absurd, it was uncalled for and most of all, damn unfair!

What exactly was going on in Hiwatari-shachousama's office? What exactly was going on behind the scenes?

No one knew the answer besides Kon and their boss.

When asked, Kon would look nervously around, ready to bolt out of the room just to escape their scrutiny-almost as if he was ashamed to tell, and dodged questions with vague answers when there was no escape to keep them from prying. No one dared asking Hiwatari-shachousama (of course) for fear of their life and even if one of them did, they doubted that the great almighty Hiwatari Kai would tell them anything.

After Kon's promotion, it wasn't a surprise when rumors started to spread among the many workers working under Hiwatari. Rumors-assumptions of what exactly Kon would be doing in the office, more like what exactly Hiwatari-shachousama would be doing.

"Rei is -/most likely/- being black-mailed. He must have stumbled upon one of the many, many secrets going on about the Hiwatari-family and is threatened to keep silent,"

"Poor Rei. By promoting him to Head Coordinator, Hiwatari-shachousama could keep his eyes on Rei most of the time,"

"The Hiwatari-secret must have been quite something valuable to be checked upon whether or not Rei has truthfully been that sshh sshh about it after every three hours,"

A pause. "Do you think Hiwatari-shachousama is interrogating Rei in his office like he's some delinquent? Rei is staying quite longer than usual in Hiwatari-shachousama's office-,"

Another pause. "Do you think Hiwatari-shachousama has finally managed to kill Rei?"

All three paled. "Oh, I hope not. I surely hope not,"

"Rei is one of the greatest people I'd ever met at work!"

"What's taking him so long to settle this hush-hush case with Hiwatari-shachousama?"

"-maybe Rei finds himself tangled within the webs of the Hiwatari hatred and revenge?"

"-you make it sound as if peaceful-loving Rei had done something pretty bad to incense moody Hiwatari-shachousama. You have read too much of those evil comics!"

"Hey! Kiss isn't evil, Maxie!"

"Really now, Takao. You should stop reading them. They're for kids, not working adults like us three,"

"No they aren't! They're really cool comics! I've just noticed the similarities-I bet Hiwatari-shachousama is the devil incarnate of /Ki/-hey, look! He's back!"

The huddled little group of gossipers immediately turned their heads to the direction of Hiwatari-shachousama's office, hoping to find their flustered and nervous-looking colleague stepping out. Instead, Hiwatari-shachousama stepped out, standing in front of the door, wearing the customary glare on his pale face. Everyone on the same floor froze.

"You're all dismissed. I give you five seconds to get the hell out of this building,"

They gaped at their boss. They were being dismissed?

"What are you staring at? Get going!" S/hachou-sama/ snapped. They withered under his killer glare. Within the limited time, they had apologized for their rudeness, gathered some stuff to work on at home, grabbed their car keys and jackets, and left the building, never once looking back.

If they had, they would have noticed the undeniable smug smirk on their boss' face.

----

II.

"...nnngh..."

His smirk widened when he heard the distinct groan coming from behind. What exactly was going behind the scenes, his subordinates had been wondering these last few months.

Stepping back into his unusual dimly lit office and closing the door behind him, he eyed the huddled bundle near his desk. He leisurely walked to the bundle, ignoring one of the fallen chairs reserved for visitors only before squatting next to his disoriented employee, whose back he was secretly admiring.

"You had quite a nasty fall there-Rei," Hiwatari smirked, watching his employee freeze in his spot.

"You-," Rei let out a frightened whimper and then a gasp. The employer had wrapped his arms around him from behind, nose nuzzling one of the smooth shoulder blades, and trailed kisses on the exposed skin-

-wait a minute? Exposed skin?

"You didn't-we didnt-oh God-we-you-," Rei stammered, clearly not comfortable ask THE question.

"-Yes, we did," The other breathed out at last, and tilted Rei's face to his direction, before pressing his dry lips on Rei's quivering ones.

A whimper of protest escapes from behind Rei's throat, as the employee fruitlessly tried to push him away.

He smirked. Again.

If those gossiping subordinates of his ever got the guts to ask him about what exactly was going on in his office between him and Kon Rei, he would have no doubt told them the truth (with some editing of course/). 'Molesting and seducing one of my newest subordinates all right,' /

But after the -/ahem/- they had done that day, he would probably say 'Debauchery, when employee takes up -ahem- with his employer for a favor,'
Of course that didn't quite fit in Kon's case, since it was actually the other way around; the moody employer who compromised the peace-loving employee's virtue through kinky sex.

The last coherent thing he remembered was having sharp nails digging into his shoulders as the owner writhed underneath him, crying and whimpering.

END

----

1) Kai seems a bit -uh- Out of Character. That's to be expected. I'm actually experimenting Kai's character with his supposedly zodiac sign which can be found and analyzed in (http://www.geocities.com/bladersforever/bbaeternal.htm). I thought it was interesting to see him as -/that/- Zodiac sign. By pairing him with Rei, he would have made quite a passionate, obsessed (?), demanding (?) and possessive lover, don't you guys think so too? XD
2) There does exist such comic. I've read the Dutch version. The art wasn't bad. Very dark-ish. And the comic is supposedly evil >_> because it handles dark themes like death, wandering souls, voodoo, curses etcetera.
3) Pffft, having Takao calling Kai that suffix, got me laughing out loud.

TheNekoTalks:

:blushes furiously: Nyaaa~! I never really intended to go too far into the lime! *>
Sign up to rate and review this story