Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Happy Birthday Madison

by Moonshyne 1 review

Bob and Madison have a private celebration.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-10-25 - Updated: 2008-10-26 - 2638 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bob and I sat in the living area playing with Bobby when there was a slight knock on the door.

I went to it and asked quietly, “Who is it?”

“Miss Skakel sent me with the baby’s things,” answered the voice on the other side.

I looked at Bob and shrugged my shoulders and opened the door a sliver. He had in his arms a portacrib and a diaper bag slung over his shoulder.

“I’ll take those,” I said.

I watched as Bob was tickling Bobby’s belly and Bobby tried pushing his fingers away laughing the whole time. Bob looked up at me and smiled, Bobby saw his chance to get away. He started crawling away and Bob grabbed his leg and dragged him back to him. A whole new game started Bobby trying to crawl away as fast as he could and Bob grabbing his leg and pulling him back. They were both laughing and having a good time. I put the diaper bag on the couch and was about to put the portacrib in the guest bedroom when Bob got up from playing with Bobby.

“I got that baby.” He grabbed it out of my hand and went toward the direction of the bedrooms, leaving me with Bobby.

“Hi Bobby,” I said he looked over at me confused and then in the direction that Bob went, and then he took off. I grabbed him by the stomach and picked him up swinging him into my arms.

“Come here you.” He giggled at me and then yawned.

“Are you tired baby?” I reached in the diaper bag and there were four bottles made up. I remembered how Bob heated it up before. I sat Bobby on the kitchen floor and when he saw the bottle, he started getting excited. I guess he’s hungry. I looked at his precious little face and the drool that was dribbling down his chin. I guess he really wanted that bottle.

Ten seconds seemed to last forever when you have a baby reaching up knowing that’s what he wanted. I shook the bottle after taking it out of the microwave and gave it to him. He heard Bob and crawled over to him with the bottle hanging out of his mouth. He looked so cute in his little vest, white shirt, bow tie and khaki pants. Bob picked him up and sat on a comfortable chair holding Bobby and feeding him. I noticed how Bobby’s eyes were getting heavy and he was yawning.

I went back in the diaper bag and found five diapers, three winkies, jammys, two outfits, wipes, powder, diaper rash medicine and a copy of Good Night Moon. Christa must have packed the bag.

I took out a diaper, wipes, powder, his jammys and a winkie. Bob took them from me, “Say nigh nigh to Madison.” I leaned in and kissed his forehead, “Night Bobby.”

I watched as Bob left with Bobby and all the things I just handed him. I stood outside the room spying as Bob talked to Bobby while changing him.

“So what do you think of Madison?” Bobby smiled. “Yeah she does that to me too. I wish I was your daddy kiddo and Maddie could be your mommy but Ali and Jimmy are your mommy and daddy. But I’ll never stop loving you as much as I do.”

Bob was done changing him then sat on the bed with Bobby in his lap and read the book I had given him. Then I finally heard the last lines “Good night everything, Good night moon.” I took my cue to leave.

Less than a minute later Bob was back out in the living area. “Hi,” he said. “Bobby’s out like a light. I’m sorry about ruining your birthday.”

“All I ever wanted is standing right in front of me,” I said as I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. We both know what’s going to happen tonight. We’re going to reconsumate our relationship.

Bob took my face in his hands and brought his lips down to mine. The kiss was soft and gentle and then he whispered the three words I wanted to hear over and over again, “I love you.”

“But I had a few surprises for you.”

“You can’t give them here?”

“Well I wanted to dance to this song with you and that the guys were going to play. And get this Ray was going to do something he hasn’t done for a long time.”

“What’s that?”

“Play the drums.”

“Ray plays the drums?”

“For a while he did.”

“That would have been fun to see. But you can still dance with me.” Bob took his ipod from his suit jacket that he ditched as soon as we got inside. He hooked it up to the stereo and a song started playing.

I started swaying to the keyboards at the intro, before the singer started he wrapped his arms around me and held me close. We both were standing there holding each other and swaying to the music, it was heaven.

“What’s the name of this song?” I asked.

“Open Arms,” by Journey. He started singing to me softly “How could our love be so blind. We sailed on together we drifted apart and here you are by my side. So now I come to you with open arms nothing to hide believe what I say, so here I am with open arms hoping you’ll see what your love means to me, Open arms.” We continued to sway as the instrumental part played I’m picturing in my head Frank and Jame playing this for us. Then Bob starts to whisper in my ear again, “Living without you, living alone. This empty house seems so cold. Wanting to hold you, wanting you near how much I wanted you home. But now that you’ve come back turned night into day I need you to stay.” As the singer sang the chorus again Bob’s lips were on mine and soon his tongue was softly running across my lips and a spread them and soon are tongues were battling for domination. My heart started beating so fast I thought I would have a heart attack right there but I didn’t care I was with Bob and that’s all that mattered.

We finally broke apart and he just stared into my eyes, “I love you Madison Trenton.”

I looked down in shame because that wasn’t my name any longer. Sensing how I felt he curled his fore finger under my chin lifting my head so he could look me straight in the eyes, “You’ll always be Madison Trenton to me. I want to give you a gift.” Again he went to his suit jacket and checked the pocket then furiously looked into the other one finding what he wanted. It was a black velvet square box. My heart was doing flips, even though he wasn’t divorced from Ali was he asking me to marry him. The problem is at this moment I wasn’t sure I could say yes. I slowly opened the box and there was a beautiful heart shaped antique gold locket.

“It opens you know.”

I opened the locket and there was a picture of the two of us. It was taken the weekend that we went to Frank’s and Jamia’s.

“I love it!!!”

“Look on the other side,” he said with a smile.

I looked on the opposite side of the locket and there was a picture of my mom and dad. Tears started pouring from my eyes down my cheeks.

“I’m sorry baby, I’ll put another picture in.”

“This is the most thoughtful thing that anyone has ever given me, I love it with all my heart.”

“It belonged to your mother passed down from her mother. Your father gave it to me to give to you the night of the benefit. He thought it would be an appropriate gift. Except well you know.”

“And you kept it all this time?”

“Yeah I felt if I gave it back, it would mean the end of us. So I kept it in my wallet. It must of fell out at Frank and Jamia’s when I was hiding there because Frank gave it to me.”

“Have I told you how much I love you.”

“I can stand to hear again,” he smiled at me. “Let’s see it on you.”

He stood behind me and I felt the necklace fall on the back of my neck which were followed by kisses on the nape of my neck then travelling down my shoulder. Then I felt him nibbling my ear and I let out a small moan and then he whispered, “I want you.”

“I want you too.”

I felt him unzippering my dress and I put my arms down so it fell to the floor. He moved infront of me and stared at me in my bra and panties, then he scooped me off the floor and carried me into the bedroom bridal style. He placed me softly on to the bed and and a scooched over to make room for him.

“You’re a little over dressed Mr. Bryar, let me take care of that.” I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, then lifted his T-shirt over his head and pulled him down next to me. Next I straddled him and undid his buckle and then the button on his pants lastly I pulled down his zipper. I could see through his boxers what I was doing to him. I then got off the bed and pulled his pants so they came off. Then I pulled his socks off, tickling his feet as I did so.

“Get up here woman.”

I got back on to the bed and again straddled him and started nibbling his ear, just small bites but I knew it would drive him crazy and I was right, he was hardening more beneath me. I moved my hands slowly down his chest, playing with the little chest hair he had. Then I moved my mouth over to his nipple and started to lick it and then sucked on it. I could hear his breathing getting heavier. He flipped me over and turned the tables. It was now him who was kissing every part of my body. He grabbed my breast and I almost screamed it felt so sore.

“Are you okay baby?”

“I’m sorry hon they’ve just been feeling sore lately.”

The worried look on his face said more than words could ever. “I’m sure it’s nothing just be gentle. From then on he was careful when he kissed them. He decided there was other territories to explore as he moved his hand down to my thighs. My breathing was getting really heavy and he finally reached what I was needing and soon I was screaming his name. Soon his lips were back on mine, “I want to make you do that again. This time though he was going to use his very, very talented tongue. He started licking my neck and I began to shudder holding on to the comforter that we lay on top of. Then he made his way down my collar bone to my breast bone, gently sucking each nipple, I arched my back, if he only knew what he was doing to me. He looked at me and smiled, and that’s when I knew he knew exactly what he was doing to me. He then made it between my legs gently sucking between the folds until I screamed his name again. When I finally rode my second orgasm out I brought his face to mine and started kissing him furiously I finally said, “Make love to me Bob.”

He smiled and said, “It’s your birthday.”

He got up and took off his boxers, I knew I was in trouble. He climbed on me, then stared me in the eyes, “I love you.”

He was about to enter me, making all my dreams come true and then we heard it, Bobby screaming. Bob leaned his chin on my breastbone, “I’m so sorry. Let’s wait a few and see if he stops.”

As we waited I started running my fingers through his hair it was so long now. “I love Bobby but right now I wish he was anywhere but here.”

I smiled at him.

After waiting ten minutes Bobby was still screaming so Bob finally decided to get him. He put his boxers back on and went to get him. I found a bathrobe to wrap myselft in.

Bob brought him in the bedroom and tears were streaming down his chubby little cheeks. He was still crying.

I decided to get another bottle and see if that would work, but he kept on pusing it away. I noticed all the drool and had read that it’s caused when a baby are teething. So I took some ice cubes and srapped them in a wash cloth and soon he was gnawing on it to his little heart’s content. Shortly after I smelled something foul coming from his diaper.

“Bob I think he needs his diaper changed.”

“You want to learn how to do it?”

“Sure,” I said. I gotta learn sometime.

Bob placed him on the carpeted floor and took the bottom half of his jammys off. He untaped the old diaper, then he turned to me, “Because he’s a boy you have to be careful because the cool air will cause him to piss.” Bob pulled the diaper off and happened to glance at me and smiled until Bobby pissed all over him. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Fine you fucking clean-up his mess.”

“Fine I will.” He looked at me and smiled then went to pull me into a hug.

“Not until you had a shower.”

“Then you finish this, get Bobby to bed and then we can continue where we left off.”

“Okay.”

Bob left for the bathroom. I took the diaper off and wiped his butt then place the part with the tabs on the bottom, placed the other half over him and then pulled each tab across to the other side. I smiled as I accomplished my task. I put his jammys back on, gave him his binkie and layed down with him on our bed. Next thing I know he was fast asleep. The problem was the soothing rhythm of the water from the shower did the same thing to me and soon my world was dark.

Bob’s POV

I made sure the shower was quick but I was thoroughly washed. I couldn’t believe that happened. That only happened once before when I first changed him. I learned my lesson quickly. I got out of the shower and dried off. I didn’t hear anything so it was safe to assume Bobby went back to sleep. I walked into the bedroom and there were both Bobby and Maddie fast asleep. Maddie had her arm wrapped around him to make sure he didn’t fall. I carefully took her arm off and picked up Bobby. I slowly walked him to his room and placed him in his crib.

I went back to the room and gently shook Madison but she wasn’t budging. I put my boxers back on and climbed in next to her. I brushed the hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead, “Happy Birthday Madison, I love you.” I wrapped my arm around her and could feel the sleep take over me.
Sign up to rate and review this story