Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Madison's Secret

by Moonshyne 1 review

It seems Madison is keeping something from Bob, could it destroy the happiness they found?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-27 - Updated: 2008-10-27 - 1182 words - Complete

0Unrated
Madison’s POV

I woke up with light streaming in from the window and the bed empty. How could I do this to Bob, but I was just so tired. Just like I have been the past few weeks. I had chocked it up to all the running around that we have done. But I’m really starting to feel differently. My breasts have been sore and swollen lately, Bob must have enjoyed that I was busting out of bra last night. Even the dress I wore last night wasn’t my normal size. I got up to go to the bathroom and a waive of nauseau hit me again. It started while we were in Japan and hasn’t quit since. I think I know what’s wrong and I have to fix it before Bob finds out. If what I suspect is true than it will ruin everything. Everything that we had worked so hard for.

I laid back down waiting for the waive to go away. That’s when I heard the front door. Bob came in with a tray full of food, then the smell of scrambled eggs got to me, I got up and ran to the bathroom where I got to toilet lifted the seat and promptly vomitted the contents of my stomach. Then I felt a hand rubbing my back, “Just leave me alone!” I screamed. I regretted it as soon as I said it. “Can you just get the eggs out of here. Please.” I watched as he took the plate he so lovingly made for me out of the room. He came back with a bag in it was a change of clothes, my toothbrush and my hairbrush. “Thanks.” I spit my saliva in the toilet as I held on to the vanity.

“Are you okay baby?” Bob asked quietly.

“Yeah,” I said between my panting breath.

“Do you want to go to the hospital?”

“No.”

“Baby I’m really worried about you. I’m really scared.”

“There’s nothing to be scared of.”

“What do you mean nothing to be scared of? Last night you screamed so loud when I touched you, and then you passed out early last night and the night before. Was that you that got sick yesterday morning?”

I burst into tears and nodded my head yes. He wrapped his arms around me so lovingly. I wriggled out of them and started sobbing in my hands.

“Please baby tell me what’s wrong?”

“I can’t Bob!”

“What, didn’t you fucking learn anything over the past eight months?”

“You really want to know Bob, I think I’m pregnant.”

“I thought you and John didn’t do anything.”

“It’s not John’s.”

I watched as he looked like he got hit in the chest hard. I got up and walked away I grabbed the bag and got changed. I was touching my locket as my tears flowed from my eyes. Suddenly I felt his arms around me and his kiss on the back of my head. “I love you, and we’ll get through this,” he whispered in my ear.

“I just want this out of me.”

He turned me around and looked me straight in the eye, “I’ll support your decision no matter what.”

“What did I do to deserve you?”

“I could be asking the same thing. So how far along do you think you are?”

“About nine weeks.”

“But Mark died only four weeks ago?”

“I know.”

“What happened Maddie?”

“You have to understand it was the lowest point of my life. Being married to Mark was pure hell and after my father died it was worse. After Elisabeth lost her case I made a decision. I was leaving. Not just Mark but everything and everyone, I couldn’t take it any more.” Bob just held me tight as I cried into his shoulder. Then he started to softly stroke my hair.

“I had to see you one last time. I talked Adam into getting me tickets and a backstage pass.”

“But I didn’t see you there?”

“I never made it.”

“Mark was supposed to have been out of town, and he walked in just as I was about to leave. He found out I rented a plane to New York and didn’t go. He came home and beat the shit out of me and raped me. This thing wasn’t created out of love, it was created because my husband had to have complete control of me at all times. He had to make sure I never saw you again and had to teach me a lesson for wanting to.”

“I’m so sorry. I was living a relatively happy life with Ali and Bobby, while you were going through hell.”

“Relatively?”

“When I was alone, I’d take the locket out of my wallet and think of you. Looking back I know that there was something missing, now I know it was you. I’m not going anywhere, I love you.”

He held me tight and as if to confirm it and then kissed me. Less then a minute later the clothes I had was strewn on the floor and Bob was gently kissing me on my neck as he began to undress. He was about to take off his jeans when there was someone furiously knocking on the door. “Something better be seriously wrong with Bobby.”

He grabbed his hoodie and went to the door. I could hear Elisabeth’s voice talking fast but didn’t know what she was saying. I put the robe back on and went out to the living room.

“Elisabeth, what’s going on?” I asked.

“Derek checked the bank account the money moved.”

“What?”

“It moved to the Cayman Islands.”

“When?”

“Friday.”

“Is it still sitting in the Cayman bank account?”

“Yeah, it’s due to be withdrawn by you sometime this week.”

I looked at Bob and we both knew what we had to do, get the next flight out of there.

“We’ll meet you back at the house,” I said to Elisabeth.

I got dressed as fast as I could and repacked the bag. Bob was sitting on the couch waiting in the living room. He seemed really agitated as he bit his lip ring and shook his legs. “Are you okay, hun?”

“Yeah, are you sure we need to go there?”

“Bob, we’re going to find out who killed Mark, and your name is going to be cleared.”

“We don’t know that.”

“It’s the best lead we have.”

“Then I guess we go, but with all this travelling we’re gonna be recognizd sooner or later.”

“Hopefully this will be the last flight we have to take.”

“Where are we staying while we’re down there? I’m sure there are tons of people that watch the news and could recognize us.”

“My father has a house there, so we have a place where we can hide out.”

“Let’s go,” Bob said begrudgingly.
Sign up to rate and review this story