Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > How Could This Happen To Me?

Beginning of an End

by basketball_is_life 1 review

PG 13 for language.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2008-10-30 - Updated: 2008-10-31 - 1024 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2


One week later…

I was sitting in my just un-loaded room, which was painted red and grey-yes, red and grey, it looks awesome, don’t deny it.- listening to MxPx’s latest CD and reading Cosmo Girl! – One of the most OVER RATED magazines in the history of over rated magazines – when my Mom yelled at me to come down for dinner and go meet Chuck’s family.

“SERENITY! GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT, WE HAVE GUESTS OVER!” She yelled, and I groaned and ran down the stairs.

On the way down, I tripped and fell, toppling towards the ground. Before I could hit the ground, a pair of familiar, warm, muscular, tanned, arms wrapped around me. I looked up, and saw Chuck, smiling from ear to ear.

“We honestly have to stop meeting like this,” Chuck said, laughing and putting me down.

“Haha, yeah. Next time I fall, I might not have you to catch me.” I said, turning red from embarrassment.

“Okay, that might be true, but one of these dorks over here might be able to help.” He said, gesturing to four teenage boys, looking around our age, standing awkwardly in the doorway.
One guy had black, spiked up hair with too much gel, wearing an MxPx shirt, one was wearing a The Beatles shirt, another was wearing a Zoo York shirt, and the last guy, with spiked blonde hair, that was too blonde to be natural, was wearing – what was that? ZEBRA print? - Well, that last guy was wearing a zebra printed hoodie.

“Hey, I’m Serenity” I said, smiling at the guys.

“Hey, I’m Pierre,” said the boy in the MxPx shirt.

“Jeff,” said the one in the Beatles shirt,

“Sebastian, but you can call me Seb,” said the guy in the Zoo York shirt,

“And I’m David!” said the one the zebra printed hoodie eagerly, fidgeting every five seconds, and grinning, and as excited as a little kid on Christmas day. I laughed. In the first minute with them, I already hoped to be friends with all of them.

My parents started talking to Mr. and Mrs. Comeau, and led them to the formal dinner table, lined with perfectly arranged food, while I led the five guys over to the kitchen where the food was still in pots and trays.

David seemed to be humming to himself pompously, swinging his arms up to his shoulders with every step he took.

“So…Yeah, just take whatever you want, and grab a seat” I told the five of them, and they all ran to the food.

Before I could even pick up my plate and fork, the five guys had managed to empty most of the food off our table, and sat down to gorge the food. I took what was left of the food, and sat down beside them, on the couch in front of our wide-screen, plasma-TV. And again, they had finished all their food before I had gotten through three mouthfuls of spaghetti. The teenage boy for you.

While I was eating, they started watching the football game on TV, cheering along side the live audience, while David, started jumping around every time the home team scored a touch-down. Honestly, I think that that kid has ADD, or ADHD, or both.

All the guys were really nice, they all turned out to be going to the same school, and the school that I happened to be going to in September. Gosh, I can’t believe that school starts in September, I mean, that’s so late. I’m used to staring school in August. Anyhow, all the guys seemed friendly enough, telling me about the latest trends in Montreal, the best places to hang out, the good and the bad skate-parks, and everything in-between.

After about an hour of watching the football game and David jump around at every pointless touch-down, I invited the guys to come up to my room. Right when we all stepped in, they all threw themselves around the room, like they had lived there their whole lives. Pierre and Jeff sitting on the edge of the bed, Seb on the ground, Chuck on my chair, and David - oh my gosh David - lying down on my bed.

“Reni! Wanna lie beside meeeeeeeeeeeeee?” David asked, grinning.

“Uhh….I’ll just sit on my floor, after you guys bombarded my room, thank-you very much.” I said, watching all their faces turn guilty.

“So….nice house you got here Reni,” Pierre said, “never noticed it until now, and by the way, I live down the street, and David is right around the curb.”

“Oh, great!” I said sarcastically. They looked at me to finish explaining my sarcasm.

“I get to live near the two biggest teenage douches in the city!” I watched Pierre’s face fall, and I laughed.

“I was just joking!” I said, and punched him in the arm. He smiled, slid down the bed to sit beside me, and reached his arm around me. But before he could pull me in, David ‘accidentally’ kicked him in the head.

“Dudette! David! Seriously, dickhead” Pierre said to David, for hitting him.

“Whatever” David said, and flashed a gorgeous smile at me.

Did I just say gorgeous? Okay, maybe David WAS a little cute, but, he’s too…. Not my type. Even if I’m a total skater, I like preppy boys, guys who shop at Hollister, and Abercrombie, and listen to that mainstream crap that I want to gag out into the toilet.

Even though he has the most gorgeous, eyeliner traced, eyes, and the most stylish, blonde-that cannot be natural- hair, and looks so awesome in skinny jeans, no. I do not like David. I’ve only known him for a couple of hours, and I already think he’s hot. NO. Wait a minute. David’s not hot. He’s just a guy. Just like Chuck, and Pierre, and Seb, and Jeff. Then how come none of the other guys make me want to melt right there into their arms? Oh fuck. I like David. Fuck.
Sign up to rate and review this story