Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

You know this is a sin

by PancikingTonight 1 review

filming a video. you half to watch 'About a Girl' by the Academy Is... to get whats going on.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-11-01 - Updated: 2008-11-01 - 742 words

0Unrated
Adri's POV
I am fine.
I am over it. Sniffles
after my parents died I am still in one piece. I still have Bill and Misery Riot, and The Academy Is, who all love me.

So what’s my problem?

It’s the beginning of October, the leaves are changing, it’s getting darker, colder, and all that jazz.

TAI is shooting there music video for there song 'About A Girl'. Bill didn't bring me along the first day of shooting because MR and I were shooting our own video, but he brought me the second day. He had to kiss another girl (definitely a slut). And it wasn't some short kiss on the cheek; it was some long ten second kiss. And that made me mad, and…what’s that word people use…jealous. Before shooting me and Bill cuddled on the steps of Barrington High. It was a cold morning, and I was tired because he kept kicking me while we were sleeping. And then she walked up.

"Hi Bill" she started with her bubbly high-pitched voice.
"Hey Arianna" Bill replied. "Adri this is Arianna, the girl in the video, and Arianna this Adri, my girlfriend"

"Hi Adri" Arianna snickered, she hated me already, and I even didn't try. SCORE.

"Arianna" I said back, scanning her down.

"So Bill, are you ready for the big scene today?" Arianna asked him.

"Not really" he replied. "I prefer kissing my own girl” he looked down at me. I smiled. “Instead of you”

Ooooo
Diss

She looked shocked. "You'll be asking for more, don't worry" she walked away. That slutty bitch.

"That bitch" Bill said when she was away from view. I didn't say anything, I just kept my head on his chest and left him to play with my hair until the director had to break up or romantic but not romantic moment.

"What is this?" he started. "William, you know that you should be getting ready for the big scene with Arianna...not her"

"What's wrong with her?" We both said at the same time.

"She's not pretty enough" he replied. How would he know, is he gay?—wait, that doesn’t make sense.

"Arianna is ugly" Bill started. Then he continued "For people not gay" then he pointed to me and said. "This is sexy" I smiled and he smiled back at me. The director didn't look so happy so I went to stand with Tony and Jack behind the camera, behind the scenes.

“ACTION”

she pulled her cheerleading shirt down a little by a zipper (can you say, slut?) then they walked to each other, slowly and passionately. they kissed. and when the director said “CUT” and they finished, but Arianna kept kissing Bill. That bitch. One of our bouncers but not a real bouncer had to get her of him. I helped him too his feet after being tackled, he seemed shocked, you can tell by his eyes.

"Whoa" he said. "That was awkward" he spit. “And so gross"

I laughed, then we walked inside the school to finish the last of the shooting, and an after, after party.

It was around midnight when Bill and I came outside just to look up at the sky.

"I hate October" Bill started randomly.

"Why?" i ask

"It's freezing" he said shivering. I was colder then him, I bet my lips were turning blue.

"Just wanna go to the car?" he asked. I nod and we slowly walk to his car, trying to conserve the rest of our body heat. When we got there he turned on the heat. We sat in the backseat listening to the radio. We started kissing and we didn’t let go until he heard this gossip...about us.

"William Beckett and Adrienne Aria-Wentz are engaged" the first female reporter said in an excited tone.

"We saw them holding hands with matching bracelets just last week in Denver" the male reporter followed.

We turned and looked at each other. "I didn't know you proposed to me" I said first. Then he followed by saying.

"I didn't know you said yes". I laughed, and then I turned off the radio.

"At least if there gonna talk about us, we might as well give them something to talk about" Bill finished. And then we went back to making out.

Then we stopped.

"Adri..." Bill started.

"Yes"

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I reply,
Sign up to rate and review this story