Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

Bill and Trav's Bogus Journey

by PancikingTonight 1 review

Theres always a lesson learned...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-11-03 - Updated: 2008-11-03 - 651 words

0Unrated
Bill's POV

"Dude, this is totally bogus" Travis from We the Kings started. "It’s Saturday Night and we have nothing to do"

"Maybe we should go hang out with the Saturday Night Boys" that was supposed to be a joke. You know, Friday Night Boys...Saturday Night Boys. But he didn't get it. He wasn’t as sophisticated as I was.

"That is not funny Billvy, and it never will be" Travis said.

Misery Riot had a show tonight, so they left us. But everyone else didn't have anything. So we were bored. Cobra Starship did some recording; they thought we should have tagged along to record our newest song that I wrote for Adri. But then we...but mostly The Butcher...said no because we had a day off, we could do something proactive.

Like sit in the sun and do nothing.

We should have gone recording.

"Maybe we should go hang out with The Cab, they can take us somewhere" i started laughing hysterically. "Don't you get it?...The Cab...a cab...OMG im so funny"

"Yes Bill, you really are" Travis replied sarcastically, keeping his eyes focused on the magazine he was reading.

But Adri saved me from my hysterics and came over in tiny shorts, a bikini top and shutter shades.

"Man you have a good life" Travis told me as he gawked over her and as we saw her come over with three beers.

"Yeah" I nodded happily.

She came over and sat on my lap, handing us each a bottle.

"You guys bored?" she asked.

"Yeah...its soooooooo hot and were soooooooo bored" Travis explained.

"Well Alex dropped out of tonight’s show and he asked the butcher and Sisky to fill in." she started.

The butcher? Playing Bass? He can barely play the drums right before adding an extended solo. So, we ran to Cobra Starship’s bus to see what the deal was.

—Ten minutes later—

Man, the butcher can rock on bass.

"Billvy, im bored so lets go on a journey" Travis started with a gay “ponies’ exist” voice.

"Ok, we can call it, Bill and Trav's Bogus Journey" I said. It made sense since that’s the name of the tour we are on.

We walked around seeing the sites of Illinois. We did stupid shit. But fun stupid shit. After a while of walking around and basically doing nothing that is important in anyway. We jumped in a lake. And then we went to go take a hike. Since a whole bunch of people we ticked off on the streets today told us to do that.

If you didn't see already we were completely utterly wasted and/or drunk, and I am never gonna do that again because the coppers came after a few trespasser complaints.

"RUUUUUUUUNNN" Travis yelled. But with all the drinks we had we ran like 0.5 miles per hours. Slower then a snail or slower then turd...if crap even moves.

The coppers took us to the station; they called Adri since she was technically the closest thing we have to a positive influences right now. She came to get us.
We got back to the buses in one piece. Just never remind me of what happened again.
Why?

Because me and Travis ankle shook. If anyone asked us about our night, and about how we were utterly wasted, ticked people off, took a hike, jumped in a lake and pissed people off, we would cluck like a chicken until they gave up on asking.

Now you can ask, how many times did we act like idiots?

A lot is all you need to know.

The next day we were off again. I woke up with a hang over, yuck. Never doing that again. And remember for kids under twenty one:

Don’t drink, and don't go on Bogus Journey's.

There’s always a lesson learned
Sign up to rate and review this story