Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

Is it Still Me That Make You Sweat?

by PancikingTonight 2 reviews

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-11-04 - Updated: 2008-11-05 - 534 words

0Unrated
*Narrator POV*

"Hey Sierra, im bored" Rikki started as he walked into the room.

"Sierra?" Misery Riot asked.

"Who is Sierra?" Adri questioned.

"That’s my new name for you" Rikki continued. "I’m sick and tired of calling you Adri"

"What's my new name?" Ajax asked.

"Hmm" Rikki gave it some thought. "Stewart"

"WTF I want a better name" Ajax protested.

"NO" Rikki yelled, "I gave you that name so you'll keep it, Stewart”

They all laughed as Ajax pouted over his new name. The band-bonding moments never died since all the terror between Adri and her parents.
Kevin couldn't resist. "What's my new name?"

Rikki put his index finger on his mouth and thought, "Hmmm...You look and sound like Bill Kaulitz...so your now Bill...not to be confused with Billvy"

"He doesn't look like a Bill, but I look like a Stewart?" Ajax got pissed off at all of Rikki's moron-ness, and how he got a lame name.

"You know what Rikki?" Adri started. "Im gonna call you...RIKKI"

They all laughed. Drunk much?

"So Sierra, what are we gonna do?" Rikki asked, twirling his iPod head phones between his thin fingers.

"I don't know were already drinking" she stated.

“True”

"And it’s too dark to do anything"

“True”

"SO LETS DANCE" Ajax stood on the couch and him and Rikki danced and sung to the latest techno beats on the radio. Kevin and Adri joined along when they heard the songs they knew. The band-bonding moments never got any better when you’re in the greatest band. Misery Riot.
Someone had to wreck that part though, and that’s...well there is no name for all these people coming in at once, people from all the bands apart of Fueled By Ramen. They had drinks, they dirty danced, they watched movies and danced, played games, and the butcher and Sisky...stole shit.

The party would end soon enough, well soon enough for everyone else, but the party went on for Bill (not Kevin) and Adri when they locked themselves in a bedroom.
They started by taking each others clothes off. They got in the king sized bed in the middle of the room. Bill took out a condom, ripped it open…and you know the rest. He joined her on the bed. He began by kissing her forehead, then working his way down to her womanhood. They kissed for a couple minutes.

[i]I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck [i/]

Bill slowly thrust himself into Adri, still kissing and staying in position. Bill slides himself even more, they both moan in pain, but its happy pain. Bill gets off of Adri then lies still next to her. Blind folded, eyes wide open, staring threw them. Bill said something he would never regret, "I love you Adri," Adri didn't know what to say, she felt the same but it was just hard to express. "I love you too Bill," she replies. "I can't be without you”

She took Bill's hand. "Bill" she said softly.

"Yeah" he replies.

"There’s something I need to tell you" then she showed Bill her cutted wrist.
Sign up to rate and review this story