Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

You Can Be My Cinderella

by PancikingTonight 1 review

...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-11-14 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 1130 words

0Unrated
Bill's POV

This is horrible, I can't believe she cuts herself, it makes me cry inside...maybe I should cut myself...Slaps Face

Never, I wouldn't torture myself because Adri's being tortured (Wow, that sounds really nice) I kind of get why she does this, both her dad and mom committed suicide, The Academy is and Misery Riot all she has now. If that happened to me I would do the same. But im not gonna let it continue. If i half to I'll spend every waking moment with her, yes i piss her off often with my annoying singing or making up songs but I don't want her to do this anymore.

I’m now sitting on my bus, drinking tea and searching the internet for random stories to read. Oh here’s one...oh wait its rated R, can't read that...

Adri climbs on the bus, looking hawt in a TAI tee shirt and black shorts.

"Hey" She cuddles herself into my arms to see what im doing. "Why do you read these random stories about our lives?" she asked me.

It just entertains me, but im not gonna tell her that.

"I don't know, I’m bored I guess" I reply, I kiss her forehead and look at her wrist. She probably covered it with make up, it looks clear.

"Adri, have I told you that I love you?" I ask her. She looks up to me with her hazel eyes that were brown yesterday.

"Yes Billvy you tell me that all the time" she laughs so cutely. A few seconds past and I have a desire that I must get off.

"Wanna make out?" I say. She looks up at me again.

"That was random" she says then she kisses me, so it wasn't so random after all. Carden ruined out make out session by storming onto the bus.

"SISKY"S BEEN KIDNAPPED" he exclaimed.

this wasn't anything new, its not like this happened for the first time.

"Again?" Adri and I sighed.

"Yes...again, but this time by a bunch of fan girls" Carden cries—he was a pretty good actor.

Adri leaps up first then helps me out of my comfortable state and walk off the bus. Chizzy, The Butcher, Carden and Sisky are holding a sign that says: “HAPPY 3 YEAR ANIVERSY ADRI AND BILLVY"

"You spelt Anniversary wrong" Adri pointed out. Sisky looked at the sign.

"Damn" he said, but that didn't stop us from hugging them, our anniversary is tomorrow, officially the day we started going out, which was 3 years ago. Our first date was me buying her ice cream. But I'd like to recognize that Sisky was the one to push us to kiss that day.

FLASH BACK

[i]I had messages from Pete:

Pete (9:47): what r u up 2 Billvy?
Pete (9:50): whats up???
Pete (10:01): why doesn’t anyone answer my texts!!
Pete (10:15): im guessing u and those guys are having a threesome with Adri right?

I shook my head and texted him back, he texted me back within seconds:

Pete: So you are fucking Adri? MANWHORE

Bill: u think im getting fucking her or something?? WTF, I’m better than that

I walked over to Adri, she was still on her phone. “Pete thinks I’m fucking you” I tell her.

"Am I?" she asked me.

"No..." I replied slowly.

"He's just over protective, I’m not losing my virginity any time soon" she walked over to my bag and got my shirt and shorts, slide them back on then checked her phone again.

"He said if i don't fuck you he will kill me" She read her phone like a bad story.

"What does that mean?" Will asked.

"He wants me to go out with you" she explained.

"Do you?" I asked her.

"I don't know, do you?"

Sisky walked over, "Damn it you too, Bill, you have the hots for Adri, and Adri, you have the hots for Bill so just kiss and end this"

I grabbed Adri and tilted her back, I kissed her, Sisky got sick and left. When we let go I smiled, she smiled. "Wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked. "Sure" she replied shyly, I found her hand and then we walked out of the fences surrounding the pool and to his car. [/i]

That truly had to be the happiest day of my life.

Kevin and I decided to take a walk later that day. It was a pretty nice day and we thought as musicians instead of writing lyrics we should take a walk.

“Do you think the sun can hear us?” I asked Kevin. He was explaining Greek myths and stuff. I don’t know why, though, he’s German.

“Well, the Greek’s believe that there was a sun god—so yes, the sun can hear us” he continued.

“So instead of fixing the environment we should just talk to the sun right?” I asked.

“No, it’s just a myth” Kevin replies.

“Aw”

“Speaking of myths—I wonder why Adri likes Nate so much” My heart started to race. “She didn’t tell you that she thinks Nate Navarro is sort of cute” I turned back toward the bus parking lot.

“No” I yell back to him.

“Uh oh” Kevin said to himself.

I found Adri on Misery Riot’s bus singing and thinking of lyrics and music with Ajax and Rikki. “Hey” she went to kiss my cheek but I pulled her off the bus.

“How come Kevin told me you have a thing for Nate Navarro?”

“I don’t have a thing for him” Adri laughs. “I just think he’s good looking, just like I think your hot”

“But it’s not the same” I cry (in my mind anyways) “Your looking at other guys”

“Your being sort of unreasonable, William” Adri says. “I can’t look at other guys? Does that mean I can’t look a Rikki, or our tour manager, or Pete, my own [i]dad[/i]?”

“No I mean look at guys the wrong way”

“I look at guys just as I look at anyone else, just how I look at you” she replies.

“So you look at guys with warm eyes?”

“If you can’t take me looking at other guys—which is stupid—then I guess we shouldn’t be going out” my heart sank. “Because this is ridiculous”

“Your not seriously breaking up with me are you?” I asked.

“Only if you want to”

“Ok” I turn around and walk to my bus. Tears start strolling down my eyes. What a great three year anniversary right?


-----
You see the new twist i added, where they broke up? Well gues what there's more drama, in the next chapter :0
Sign up to rate and review this story