Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Music to my death

Music to my death

by luvflippy 2 reviews

kinda short. for a first chapter..but it got the job done! =P Enjoy!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-01 - Updated: 2008-11-02 - 551 words

0Unrated
"...I don't wanna die!" cried Anna. As her and Brendon saw their friend get dragged away in the dark basement.

"Your not going to, I won't let you," Brendon said as they sat on the floor against the wall. Screams filled the basement and butchering could be heard though the solid door. Anna closed her eyes as she heard it. Tears filled her face as she tried to wipe them away. Over and over she wondered why she stopped at that gas station? Why she fooled around? It was a stupid mistake.

"Ahhhhh!" was the last scream that sounded the house before it became completely quiet.

"We've gotta go!" Brendon said jumping up and bringing Anna up with him.

"Where? Where are we going to go!?" Anna screamed.

"Keep your voice down! And, I don't know, we just need to run!" He grabbed her arm and grabbed her as he ran down the hallway. Footsteps from the basement sounded closer and closer. He was coming...and this time to finish the job.

----------------------------------

"Were gonna rock wit YOU, Babe-by! Wit you..." They all sung in the 8-passenger SUV. They had one to many drinks and they couldn't stop laughing.

"Now, were was I?" Malissa said as she pushed her tongue down Brendon's throat.

"Dude, Gross." Anna said.

"Don't like it? Don't watch."

Anna sighed as Ryan pulled her into a hug. "Don't worry. Just two more hours of this."

Anna laughed into his chest, "You know I love you, right?"

"Of course!"

"Sorry to ruin your fun guys, but uh- were low on gas." Spencer said from the drivers seat.

A few miles later...

"This is a gas station?" Malissa said turning her nose up.

"Apparently...look I don't like it more that you do. So lets get the gas and get the hell out." Spencer said turning the car into the station. Once he parked in front of the tank they all got out.

"Whoa! This place is ancient!" Ryan said peering into the window of the stations 'run-down store'.

"Ryan stop!" Anna called to him. "Ryan? Ryan!?" When she noticed he was gone she went looking for him. "Ryan this isn't funny." She called as she entered the 'run-down store'. It was quiet. Too quiet, maybe? She peaked across the room to only find an solid door. A basement door. She look at it questionably and began to approach it. Suddenly a hand touched her shoulder and she jump! "Ah!"

"Chill! Its just me. If it creeps out that much, we can wait in the car."

Anna tried to catch her breath and say, "Okay. Ryan you scared the crap outta me!" They both walked out to the car and got in.

"You okay. You know I was just kidding."

"Yeah, but that place just gives me the creeps, ya know."

"I can understand that. Its tons ugly." Ryan said causing her to laugh. He reached down and kissed her nose, then her cheek, then her lips.

"Your lucky your cute." She smiled as she pulled him into long, lustful, kiss. He pulled her down on the backseat holding their kiss. Just as they were enough into their lustful, kiss Brendon knocked on the window. Ryan and Anna jumped up.

"And were gross, Shesh!" Brendon mumbled under his breath.
Sign up to rate and review this story