Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Elecctric (Part 16)

by ohsotay23 2 reviews

DDR. That's all i'm saying. REVIEW.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-11-02 - Updated: 2008-11-03 - 1571 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cam’s Point of View…


I walked back onto the Fall Out Boy bus originally planning to change into some shorts, but then I felt how freezing cold these guys kept the buses and changed my mind and opted for my ACDC sweatshirt.


I finished climbing the stairs and closed the door behind me only to be shocked at the sight in front of me.


There on the couch was Joe with some whore on his lap.


There was no kissing, but the way she was all over him and how ruffled they looked made it obvious that they had been at one point recently. And to think that I’d wanted to talk to him and try to maybe reconcile and possibly maybe discuss those stupid fucking kisses he gave me.


This changes everything though.


If he wants some whore all over him, then fine, I don’t need him. He’s nothing to me.


I try to sneak by, hoping to God that they did not notice me. I guess God never really had loved me all that much anyways.


“Cam, meet Chrissy,” Joe called out to me.


I turned around to see his smirking face. I just wanted to smack it off his face. Jerk-wad.


I walked a little more towards them and sighed, “Hello Chrissy, I’m Camille.”


I tried to be as nice as I could, but it was hard when it looked as if this girl perpetually had a ditzy thoughtless look on her face. Her boobs and tan were so fake and it seemed as if she had just stuck her whole head in a bucket of makeup. Don’t even get me started on her hair. No one naturally has hair that’s that bleach blond. I hate fake ass bitches like her. But I’d be nice- for now.


She just did an annoying giggle and smiled big and fake at me and did that annoying finger wave during all of that. Oh my god. I want to throw her off of this bus right this instant.


I waved back mockingly and turned to go take a nap in the bunks. I’m sure Tay wouldn’t mind if I took a little nap and came over in like and hour.


I got to my bed and lay down and all that I could hear was Chrissy’s annoying giggling from the other room.


I tried to smash a pillow over my head, but that didn’t work. Finally I just grabbed my iPod and put it on full blast and went to sleep listening to System of a Down and thinking about how obnoxiously political they were and how much Taylor bitches about how after listening to more than 3 of their songs she has an ‘intense headache’.



Gabe’s Point of View…


I can’t believe she hugged me. I hope everything really is alright and that this isn’t really just a ploy to get me to leave her alone.


This girl is special.


She’s different.


I’ll never be the same as I was before her, she changed me and she doesn’t even know it. And it was so much for the better. She made me take things more seriously. She made me want to protect her.


I won’t let her know about what I saw last night. I didn’t tell her the complete truth. I saw more than she thought that I did.


The truth- I saw her in the bathroom. I’d heard her puking and woken up and was about to enter the bathroom when I saw her lift up her shirt and look in the mirror. I couldn’t believe my eyes.


I saw scars and burns.


I didn’t know what to think and I didn’t know what to do. I just picked the easy way out and crept back to bed and pretended to sleep. No one will ever know how hard it was for me not to wrap her in my arms and whisper everything she wanted to hear to her when I heard her having that breakdown.


She would’ve pulled away though and stayed as far away from me as possible if she’d known what I’d witnessed.


I couldn’t let that happen. I need her too much.


I snapped out of my thoughts and rubbed my eyes under my glasses. It was already almost 4 and the show started at 6.


We’d have to help get everything set up and do sound check soon.


I looked over to see Taylor playing DDR as Andy tried to keep up. That girl was intense. I got an idea all of a sudden.


I looked at the computer in front of me and all the pieces of notebook paper that me and Patrick had been working with all day and got up and stretched.


“I’ll be right back,” I mumbled to Patrick who smirked as I went towards Taylor and Andy.


“My turnnnn,” I whined to Andy.


He just shrugged and stepped aside so that I could hop onto the mat.


“She just creamed me thirteen times. I highly doubt that you could beat her,” he said chuckling and collapsing on the couch breathing deeply.


“You are going down buddy boy,” Taylor said staring at me intensely and poking me in the chest for some added affect.


I rubbed my chest where she’s poked it, “Oww. You poke hard.” She actually does.


“I do other things even harder,” she said winking at me. I swallowed slowly and turned to face the T.V. screen.


“That’s what she said!” Patrick yelled from across the room.


Taylor chuckled and turned back to the game. I got in position and was totally ready to beat her.


“Best eight out of ten. You can pick first,” she said.


“Don’t get all cocky yet, I’m Spanish, I can dance. Don’t doubt the Spanish Jew,” I said shaking my hips in her direction.


“I don’t care if you’re Spanish. I’m Italian and Polish which means I’ve got attitude and I’m stubborn. So get ready to lose. Loser,” she said smacking her butt.


If only I could do that to her without getting a slap in the face.


I picked a song and started to move kind of clumsily as she smoothly did all of the moves with ease. Oh shit. What did I get myself into? She can not beat me at this or else my masculinity will be pretty much destroyed.


20 minutes later I had won 2 games. She’d won 11. We were on our fourteenth round and I was about ready to collapse from exhaustion. I stomped on the mat once more than fell back onto the couch as she finished the last 25 seconds of the song.


When she finished she turned to me, “Tired already you weakling?” she asked gloating and not out of breath at all.


“How the hell are you not tired yet?” I asked stunned.


“I played tennis all throughout high school. I would play matches that could last up to 4 hours with only two 5 minute breaks in between. It kind of helped be able to keep up with bouts of physical activity for awhile,” she explained.


“You played tennis?!” I asked, my jaw dropped in surprise.


“Yeah, why so surprised?” she asked with some attitude.


“No, no, no, it’s just weird. I guess I don’t know all that much about you. Were you any good?” I asked curiously, wanting to find out as much as I can about her.


“I started playing for the first time freshman year and by sophomore year I was on varsity and my team was number one in the state when I was a junior and a senior. When I was a sophomore we placed 3rd in the state. I actually got a partial tennis scholarship to college,” she told me as she stretched next to me on the couch.


“Wow,” I said, so taken aback that I didn’t know how to react.


“Dude, that is impressive,” Patrick says from across the room at the table and Andy nods along.


“I guess,” she says, shrugging nonchalantly.



Taylor’s Point of View…


I kind of wanted to laugh at the look on Gabe’s face as him and the guys kept questioning me about my tennis playing. I was pretty ok I’ll admit but it’s not like I’m gonna go on bragging.


“How’d you do in college?” Patrick asked.


“Actually, I did really good I was one of the best on the team and there was whispering’s of me going pro but I really didn’t wanna go that way with my life,” I told them truthfully.


“Wow,” Gabe just breathed out again, shaking his head.


“I’m so gonna play you one day,” Gabe turned to me and told me.


I kind of chuckled at the idea of him playing tennis, “Okay, if you want to.”


It was then that Cam stepped on the bus and told us that everyone was starting to set up and that it would be very appreciated if we all joined them.


“Oh, and Taylor, I seriously need to talk to you. Like now,” she told me somberly.


Oh great. What could it possibly freaking be now?
Sign up to rate and review this story