Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In slenderness and delicacy

In slenderness and delicacy

by Harrow 3 reviews

" On the night they went rollerskating something wierd happened. "

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-11-05 - Updated: 2008-11-06 - 1528 words

1Exciting
Harrow here hello i said i was going to do this and i have been procrasinating but i have finally decided to do it i hope you can figure out this plot and know this story won't last long. And congratulations to the world barack obama is our new president let the world sing in unity enjoy!:.


Imagine if everyone who ever looked at you only if it was 1 time fell inlove with you what would you do?, would you even like that after a while or would you relish in it forever? well this dark haired boy did.....

Cre'de was his name and he was something special he was both japanese and french and had the prettiest and most innocent face ever seen, his skin was pale and highlighted in pink and his eyes were a mysterious and clouded bluish gray. His hair was the darkest of black and reached the endings of his shoulders it covered his right eye and was always present with some kind of dye in it, his tongue was pierced and he always seemed to wear black.

Some said that cre'de was emo in nature because of his white and black stripped arm warmers that he always wore and the eyeliner that rimmed his eyes, cre'de's eyes were beautiful and huge and was shaped like almonds he was thin and at a medium height and was a love felt and passionate writer. Cre'de was 14 and was in the 9th grade by birthday, he came from a wealthy family and had a younger sister called linden who attended private school, cre'de went to a wealthy boarding school where he would come home for the weekend.

Cre'de had hundreds of friends a rare sum of them boys, cre'de was mostly friends with girls though as he would hang out with them more often staying in their dorm rooms and shopping with them, he led a very plentiful lifestyle with his abundance of shopping and eating expensive foods and drinking latte's.

Cre'de was never seen without a cappuchino in his hand and his black scarf around his neck, he was often regarded as thinking he was better than others but that made people more fascinated by him. He hung with the elite of kids and spent his mother's money on toys and things he often didn't need, his father didn't like cre'de to much he had the creeping suspicion that his only son was gay.

Cre'de's father went often on long business trips and when he came home he only payed attention to his daughter, he didn't like cre'de he thought the kid to spoiled.

" So where are we going this weekend? " said one of cre'de's girlfriends " Uh wherever we want nothing is off limits to us " cre'de said, drinking the rest of his fancy fruit drink from his expensive cup " I wanna go shopping " said katie his other friend " We did that " cre'de replied leading the others away from the cafe's table.

" Let's do something else " cre'de finished " I have enough clothes that i could give them all away to those skinny kids in africa " " Well do that " katie said, " Haha no " cre'de faked laughed. " Oooh! " said lisa the shy but smart brown haired girl cried " Lets do something poor people would probably do " and they all looked at her.

" What's that? " cre'de said twirling his black, straight hair, around his pale fingers " Let's go rollerskating! " lisa replied. The group thought, they had never did that before the local rollerskating rink was usually a popular hangout for the poor people of new ark new jersey. Rich people would only walk by that place but would never go in it unless they wanted to brag or craved attention.

Cre'de and his friends were like that though, they loved to show what they had and what other people only wished they could have, they would often pull out wads of money infront of less fortunate people or host parties in public places to gain the attention of the poor. Cre'de's mother did this too but the father didn't he had more sympathy than that, " Well it's agreed " cre'de said " We'll go rollerskating this saturday but only to tease the poor ".

Saturday came quickly and the friends lisa, katie, a boy named mark, and a girl named michelle showed up, cre'de arrived in a limo just to seem better and even had a guy there to hold his jacket and openly count his money when his hands weren't free. Gerard, another kid who was 15 by birthday but was in the 10th grade was there that night and was sitting in the back of the place eating pizza and drawing.

Gerard wasn't very popular nor was he rich, he lived in new ark too but the way worst side than cre'de and his friends, gerard was a art person often drawing or sketching what he seen around him. Gerard gave off the look of being emo too with his long shoulderlenght black hair and his pale skin, he wore massive amounts of eyeliner and was often quiet but very interesting.

Gerard had a little brother named mikey and that was his only friend, mikey was extra nerdy looking but somehow had more friends than gerard did. Mikey had went over some of his friends houses tonight so that left gerard alone and to figure out something to do, so he headed to the rollerskating rink with his art things.

Gerard had never seen cre'de before or never stuck around long enough to actually hear about him either, gerard was friends with mikey's friends which were frank, ray, and bob they were all in the same grade except mikey. Gerard watched as all the other kids were skating and momentarily wished he had some friends to spend his time with, he didn't like looking needy or hanging up under mikey all the time but he didn't sit well with being lonely either.

So gerard watched and watched growing more depressed by the minute, and at this time cre'de had been sitting at the other side of the rink at the crowded and decorated table watching his girlfriends attempt to get balanced on their skates, he was laughing at them and making fun of them as they tripped and fell pulling eachother down by the arms.

But when they finally got it they told cre'de to join them and reluctantly he did, cre'de put his pitch black skates on and held hands with them as they went around the rink. Bowling for soup's song i'll met with you came on and they beganned to dance with eachother, everyone else stood still or skated with them to get in on the fun and for a minute everything was going well.

Until......katie accidentally had let go of cre'de's hand.

He tried to catch onto something or control how fast he went but he couldn't and his skates only gained speed, he rolled right off of the slippery rink floor and into the area that held the chairs and tables. And before anyone could do anything to stop or save him cre'de went dead straight into a area where the carpet was pulled up, which caught one of the wheels of his skates and yanked him to his knee's, where he stopped only by colliding forehead first into the table that gerard was sitting at.....drawing.

And it was as if in slow motion the way that cre'de's head hit the pointed end of the table and bounced backwards, erupting a hole that ejected a thick splurt of blood that stained the whiteness of gerard's paper, turning it a pretty cherry red. With this gerard looked up quickly as the table was shoved back with the force of cre'de's thud and knocked his pencil out of his hand and into the puddle of blood that stained the floor.

The ambulance was called minutes later and cre'de's body was put on the stretcher and carried out as his friends walked out with him, gerard hung around in the back and looked on, he had no clue who he was but this boy's blood was all over his comic that he had been drawing.

Once outside cre'de asked the ambulance drviers " Am i going to die? " and they just looked sadly at him then one said " No " but the blood continued to run all through cre'de's raven black hair and into his pale face and all over his cherry lips.

No one said a word as the ambulance drove off there was no words to be said, but the bloody comic that gerard had been drawing had all the answers on it and it simply said:

" Heaven help us. "

Harrow here do you like it? this isn't the end believe me on that what is your opinion on cre'de and do you feel sorry for him? tell me what is on your mind please!. Anyway the way to pronounce his name is " Cree " the ed is silent so um review for me darlings i want to know your opinion because the wierd shit is about to happen in the next chapter bye for now!.
Sign up to rate and review this story