Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In slenderness and delicacy

Cre'de the silent child...

by Harrow 0 reviews

" Who does he think he is? not telling us where he's been all night ".

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-11-07 - Updated: 2008-11-07 - 1150 words

0Unrated
Harrow here chapter number 2 yes there will be smut or whatever lol but wait for it right now i want you to try and figure out this plot read this and tell me what you think enjoy!:.


The next morning was truly beautiful and outside the sun was shining, in the room of cre'de's the air was warm and his bed was huge he slowly beganned to stir opening his eyes and yawning loud. He stretched his back and kicked out his legs flipping them over and sitting up, but when he did he felt sudden pains shoot through his legs and into the center between his eyes.

Cre'de's body felt like he had been wondering around all night and had been crushed by huge waves of water and had attempted to swim and in doing so had completely sored up all of his muscles and joints, he was low on breathing and found that his feet was dirty with tracks of mud and dried up leaves between his toes. Cre'de's arms were sore and his clothes were dirty, he didn't understand what had happened to him the night before and in the back of his mind he kept telling himself that it was something dangerous.

And on his forehead he felt a stinging sensation, one that felt like someone had lid a candle and just held it to his forehead all the while with the intentions of letting it burn, his eyes stung because his eyeliner had been running and his hair had been messy and his fingernails filled to the brim with mud and pieces of grass, cre'de said quietly to himself " What did i do last night? ".

So cre'de fought with every intention of finally standing up on wobbly legs and weak knee's and moved into his connected and spacious bathroom, where he looked at himself in the mirror and sighed loudily, that's what he hated about partying with girls they always smeared his makeup on. Cre'de slowly reached out and turned the water on and washed his face, then once done he washed his hair and towel dried it, going back to his room and putting clean pajama's on. Then suddenly cre'de smelt food it was waffles and bacon, eggs and grits and cre'de had never been more hungry in his life.

He walked silently over the floor and came out of his room where he stood by the stairs and heard voices, it was the voices of his mother and father downstairs " Who does he think he is? not telling us where he's been all night " said the father " I'm so sick of that boy sometimes i could just puke " " Why do you hate him so much? he is so sweet maybe if you didn't ignore him all of the time you wouldn't think that way " replied the mom. " I don't hate him " said the dad " He's just so damn wasteful and spoiled when is he going to get a job? we need that money ", " What are you talking about? we have plenty of it why keep it? " finished the mom.

Cre'de was so busy listening to his father that he didn't hear his sister walk right by him and into his room, " Brother! get up mama made waffies and she said i can have the biggest so come down and get it ", once done she ran out of the room and right by him and down the stairs. Cre'de would have followed her he really would've but his body hurted so bad so he just decided to walk down the stairs instead. Once finally getting down there cre'de came around the corner when suddenly his father walked right by him, cre'de caught a hateful look in his dad's eyes and a feeling that he really didn't want him here but cre'de didn't care only his mother and sisters opinion counted.

When cre'de entered the kitchen though he seen that he was the only one there but his plate full of breakfast sat on the counter, so cre'de sat on the bar like chair and beganned to eat his food. Linden, his young sister came into the kitchen and sat on the chair next to him and started staring at him, it was odd because the look on her face was one of pure confusion and a silent question of asking " When did you get here? ".

Cre'de chewed his food slowly and then said " What? " and linden quickly looked down and replied " Daddy has always disliked you ", cre'de smiled then answered " I know but fuck him " and he reached out to touch her hair. When he did linden shrugged back and said " Boy! i'm tickilish there " and she got up and left the room. The rest of cre'de's sunday was spent hanging out with linden, who hung around at the pretty park and walked her dog, cre'de tagged along behind her and they did this from sun up to sun down.

Linden would occasionally look back at him and smile but never said nothing, nobody was saying anything to cre'de today. It had beganned to get dark now and the 2 started to head home, silence had never been so good to cre'de before and he completely enjoyed hanging out with linden today he loved that kid and she was his bestest friend although she was only 7. But when the 2 got back home linden ran inside the house pulling the dog in with her and shutting and locking the door in cre'de's face.

Cre'de was shocked and for a minute stood dumbfounded but when he recovered himself he laughed and said " Linden why would you do that? " and from behind the door she answered " In here you can't come ". Cre'de smiled and asked " Why? " but suddenly he heard footsteps behind him and he quickly turned around.

It was gerard, pretty dark hair, pale skin and all staring wide eyed behind him, cre'de didn't hear him come up but for some reason in the twilight gerard resembled a vampire. His eyes had been seeming to glow a yellowish color and his skin resembled the whiteness of snow, but the makeup around his eyes contrasted against his skin giving gerard a ethereal appearance.

" What? " cre'de asked, completely annoyed with everyone staring at him today because gerard's look had the same one linden's did it had that " When did you get here? " question to it. Gerard said nothing he just stared for a little while longer until he shockingly asked:

" You can talk? " what kind of question was that?.

Harrow here lol man that's some priceless shit i'm having fun writing this and i hope you can figure it out if parties do go like that to the point where you come home dirty and aching i don't want to go to none. Anyway review my peeps and tell me what you think i will have more soon bye!.

Sign up to rate and review this story