Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

a/n

by dtng101 1 review

important

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-11-07 - Updated: 2008-11-08 - 422 words

0Unrated
auther's note.
hey everyone I know I haven't updated in like forever.Since I had a mild auther's block.But I have the plot in my head,but can't seem to put it in words lol.I know,I know it sound stupid,but hey it happens.
So I would no longer update this again.
So for those who are wondering who's her stalker/killer.
Well who is this mysterious man.
Well everyone he is....
dun dun dun dun
..............
.....................
................
................
................
.........
keep going down and you'll find out
...........................
......................
...................
................
..................
................
............
................
..............
..........
..........
GERARD!!!!!!!!!
I know total shocker.Okay so he hated every babay-siter.Since him and his wife Nacy had another child before Bob named Luna.Who one night they hired a babby-sitter.Who was taking care of the four-year old child,and gave her a bath.And accidentally drown her,since she wasn't paying attention.
SO ever since that day,he hires a baby-sitter and kills them.And no his wife doesn't know.
And Ray he wasn't a creepy nieghbor,for those who are wondering he was an undercover cop,trying to solve the mystery of this killer.
So long story short,Karina goes into Gerard and nacy's closet,to look for her coat and she finds Gerard's clippings of missing babby-sitters.And his plan written down of how to kill them,and she sees her name circled in red ink.
So Gerard sees her,but she doesn't know he saw her,so he drives her home .
But he tricked her and took her to this cliff,to kill her,so he's about to drop her.And all of a sudden Ray comes to the rescue.ANd is about to arrest Gerard,but he throws himself from the cliff.
Nacy grevies his death,and bob does too.But three years pass and her and Ray get married.And Karina keeps babby-sitting Bob.SInce that's what made him happy.
Oh and C-line get's married at the age of eight-teen with Kyle.And they both still go to colleage.And Karina does end up with Frank,and they both have twins when they turned ninteen.
Since I didn't mention you much c-line,I will add you to my other story Ms.Camila.So keep out for a LOOK OUT ON THAT.
Thanks to all of you guys for taking the time and reading my story,but never reviewed.
But thanks C-line for always reviewing my story,your comments brought light to the story.
Haha that sounds corny.
so anywayz I'll still be updateing Ms.Camila.
Bye.
you guys.
\Xd
Sign up to rate and review this story