Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

Gatou Wrong Mistake

by Dark-Black-Dragon 0 reviews

who ever reads this story can you please tell me what you think of it please. Gatou get's on the wrong side of Aria

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-11-09 - Updated: 2008-11-10 - 1147 words

0Unrated
“Aria I thought I told you to stay away from here” he said
“And I thought I told you to piss off and leave this village alone, but by the looks of it none of us did what the other told them too” She snapped. A smile comes across his lips.
“I have something of yours, but I don’t know if you want them back” he said. She snarled at him growling it sounded so real.
“If you hurt them I swear I’ll kill you!” she yelled. She new he had River and Sakura maybe even Tazuna’s family.

“Oh I haven’t hurt them yet” he smirked.
“Gatou give me back my daughter and friends or I’ll skin you alive,” she yelled. Walking towards him he backed away letting a few people through. The attacked her she didn’t flinch or anything, she bent down listing to there movements she brought out a kunai knife and held to close to her face. Her hair covered her face again so know one knew she had her Sharingan going, she looked at them as they ran towards her. She smirked throwing three shuriken at them hitting the perfectly between the eyes. They fell dead, they other’s didn’t know what to do they stared at her with fear some even ran.
“Bring the girls forward” Gatou said. Moving more back into the group of guys, she heard shuffling of feet one lot was small maybe five years old. There she saw it two thuds bring River and Sakura out there mouths gagged so they couldn’t talk. Aria stared eyes wide she was ready to kill every last one of them. And for some reason Kakashi new she would do it too. She took out her long bow and loaded it with arrow she aimed for the nearest person near Sakura and fired killing him with no trouble.

“Who else wants to die?” she said so cold it wasn’t hers anymore, when she looked up her eyes were white everyone could see her hair blew away from her face from no wind. Everyone backed away from River and Sakura, she loaded her bow one more time this time with five arrows she let them realest and they killed anyone near the two girls.
“River, Sakura get here now!” Kakashi said moving towards the girls. Gatou ran to the boat and got out of there. Aria moved towards the boat jumping on it and killing him, jumping out she swam to shore the villagers where there helping her out of the water, they saw her eyes they were del they thought she was dead, Tazuna ran over to them and took Aria in his arms and took her back to the house.

They put her on the couch, she was breathing lightly. River was sitting besides her crying her tears were the colours of white snow the others was shocked. She held Aria’s hand for dear life not wanting to let it go. Kakashi new if she didn’t get a hospital soon she was going to die. River wouldn’t leave her side. River looks so much like Aria but only Kakashi notice it. Aria moved on the couch and coughed she open her eyes to fine coal eyes staring at them. She sat up on the Couch River hugged her crying more. She smiled hugging her back. She looked around and noticed Kakashi and the others standing there not knowing what to do. Sakura walked forward and hugged Aria. Aria was shocked at first but hugged back.

“Thank you for saving me, I guess this means were friends now?” she asked. Aria nodded her head; Tazuna walked over to her and hugged her as well.
“Thank god your ok, we didn’t know if you were dead or not,” he said. She smirked.
“You’re getting rid of me that easy” she said smirking. The others only laughed Kakashi only looked shocked he didn’t think someone so cold could be so happy with people. He looked at his team walking over to her and talking, her hair was over her eyes. So he couldn’t really see her properly. His team was moving out the next day and he wanted her to come, she told him she was going to the hidden leaf village but she didn’t say she was going with him and his team. The night went on soon everyone was in bed, all expect Aria she stood there staring into the ocean her eyes looking for something.

“Cant sleep?” came a male voice. She jumped turning to come face to face with Sasuke; he looked at her like she had something to hide.
“Yeah and I guess you cant neither, why is it you and Kakashi stare at me a lot? Yeah I’m cold but I do have a heart, I’m a sucker for little kids so when River told me she had no family I took her in” she said not looking at him.
“So you took her in because you felt sorry for her?” he snapped
“No you idiot I took her in because she is my daughter! When I was fourteen I fell pregnant to Zabuza yeah stupid I know, by the time I was fifteen I had a girl I knew I couldn’t take care of her I mean I was only just getting back on my feet from my family’s death, when I was twelve my family and clan where killed by someone in the clan it’s self, I couldn’t fine my twin brother anywhere in the compound so I ran told the Hokage I was going traveling for a while I haven’t been to my home village for eight years now” she said still not looking at him. Sasuke stared at her, her family was killed just like his but why isn’t she set on revenge? He didn’t get it.

“Don’t you want to kill the person that killed your parents?” he asked.
“Yeah I do but I don’t think I can” she said below a whisper.
“Why?”
“Because one is your brother and the other is mine” she snapped walking away back towards the house, Sasuke stared at her as she walked away thinking everything she just said. He went to bed not been able to take Aria out of his head. Aria didn’t sleep that night she made sure Sasuke was asleep before she went to do her food run, when she was in the forest she pulled her wooded flute out and played it for hours when she was done she put it away doing her food run for the village she put enough food for them to last them the rest of the year.
Sign up to rate and review this story