Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

Getting Use To Having A Daughter

by Dark-Black-Dragon 0 reviews

Aria doesn't really know how to look after River but she's doing her best.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-11-09 - Updated: 2008-11-10 - 1099 words

0Unrated

“No Aria your house is been clean before you get in it come back in a hour it should be done then,” he said.
“Fine” She said walking over to River and waking her up.
“Mummy where are we?” She asked in a small voice.
“The village mummy grow up in baby come on let’s get something to eat” Aria said. River grabbed her hand as they walked out. On her way out of the office she looked at the Hokage. When she was in the streets she looked around trying to fine somewhere to eat, she came past a ramen shop she walked in.

“Hello, how may I help you?” asked a girl.
“One bowl of your vegetarian, what would you like sweetie?” Aria asked River.
“I’ll have the same mummy,” she said in a small voice.
“Make those two bowls of your vegetarian ramen please,” she said looking at the girl.
“Coming right up” she said giving the order to the chef, he prepared the meals and came out him self to give it to them.
“Here is your orders young miss,” he said putting them in front of River and me.
“Thanks” she said. She looked at River she was happily eating her food. Than she heard someone walk in she turned to fine Naruto walking in.
“Hey old man can I have a bowl of your today’s special,” He said looking over to her and River.
“Oh Hey Aria and River, what are you guys eating?”
“Vegetarian ramen” she said. The chef looked at Aria for a moment.
“Aria, Aria Uchiha?” he said. She looked at him.
“No, sorry you’ve got the wrong person” she said paying for hers and Rivers meals. She left some money just in case Naruto couldn’t pay for his meal, and left when she was back on the streets she walked into the flower shop buying some flowers, everyone has been looking at her and River walking the streets, River holding her hand, the walked to KIA stone when she got there Kakashi was there. Aria placed the flowers near some people she knew, which were the same ones Kakashi knew. Aria stayed for a little while than took River to the near by forest she put the girl on a rock near some water, River put her feet in it and giggled, Aria pulled out her flute and started playing no caring that everyone can hear it, she played for her beautiful daughter, not noticing people were training when she started playing the wind blowing her hair around, the team that was met to be training stopped and followed the noise the found a girl no older than 19 playing the flute and a little girl playing in the water. Aria stopped playing and walked over to River.

“Mummy can we go home now I’m tired” she said. Aria nodded her head.
“Sure baby, but we have to go to the Hokage to get my keys” Aria answered picking her up and walking.
“You can sleep on me baby girl its ok mummy doesn’t mine” Aria Whispered walking back to the Hokage’s office when she walked in the door there was a few other people in there.
“Why didn’t you tell us she left? We all thought she die!” someone yelled.
“Umm, Hokage-sum is my house ready yet? My daughter is really tired and I wouldn’t mine resting as well,” Aria said walking into the room more. Everyone turned to look at her; she was shocked it was some of her old team.
“Ah yes it is, here are the keys” he said throwing something towards her, she caught them and walked out. She walked to her home that was near the compound, opening the door and breathing in cleaning products she put River on her bed and lay besides her falling asleep straight away.

When she woke up it was about noon the next Day River was having fun looking at the window, Aria got up and clean her self up. When she walked out into the kitchen she noticed there was no food there. She called out to River that there going to get food to put in the house. When they hit the streets not every many people were staring at them, they hit the shops and started buying food when it came to a clothes shop they walked in to buy River some clothes, when the shop keeper saw them she smiled walking over to them.

“How may I help you?” she asked.
“I’m looking for clothes for my daughter not to good but not to stupid neither” Aria said looking through the clothes. She found a few sets of clothes that River liked to. She then moved for clothes for her self she brought some more short dresses and pants, she also brought a nice ninja outfit. She carried all of the bags, food and clothes she didn’t want River hurting herself. When they were about a mile from the house she could sense someone behind them. When she turned she saw Sasuke walking to his home, she knows she should tell him that her last name is Uchiha but she didn’t know what he’d say. She’s a single mum of a five year old and she’s only 20 and he’s only 13 there is no way anything would work out. She was angry, with herself for not been able to kill her twin brother that helped Itachi kill the whole Uchiha clan.

She heard something fall in front of her, when she looked through all the Bags River sat on the ground two meters in front of her.
“What did you do baby? Why are you on the ground?” she asked
“I was skipping and fell mummy, don’t worry I’m ok” she said with a smile, getting up off the ground and kept walking. Aria sighed shacking her head, when she got to her front door she unlocked it and walked in putting everything away, she got a little surprise for River it was some toys she found in the clothes store and got with out her knowing. When she handed them to her River squeak talking the toys and playing with them right away. Aria went to the bed room laying down she felt really tired lately she soon got up when she sense someone at the front of her house she got up and walked to the door when she opened it she was shocked.
Sign up to rate and review this story