Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How Did We Get Here?

When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away

by kristinluvspete 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-11-10 - Updated: 2008-11-10 - 1262 words

0Unrated
Brendon and I both walked back inside and I felt way too excited. I don't know what the hell is happening or what he meant by his request, but I honestly didn't care when I was staring into his eyes. The only words I've said to him were 'hi' and a nod. Oh and the amazing kissing as well.

I walked back over to the table I was at earlier with Ashlee and Pete to grab my purse. They of course had to be sitting there and I knew they would ask questions.

"Leaving so early?" Pete asked me, damn nosy bastard. He somehow knew when you didn't want him to butt in.

"Yep, I'm tired and I've got all that work tomorrow for the new hoodie line to finish up." I started to turn away when he continued to speak.

"You should stay longer. I won't mind if things are a few hours later tomorrow." I turned back and looked at him and Ashlee. I shook my head no.

"Thanks guys, but I'm beat. Thanks for inviting me because I had so much fun." I smiled and turned away and heard Pete mutter, "staring at Urie." I took a deep breath and continued walking.

He was waiting outside, just like he had promised. A bright smile played on his lips when he saw me walking towards him. He just took my hand and we walked down the street in silence for a minute. It was almost eleven and the streets of LA were still busy of course. I was just surprised that no teeny boppers spotted him and pounced.

"You feel it too, don't you?" He asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice, almost like he was scared to ask it.

"Yes," I answered him. I knew exactly what he was referring to. There was something about us that we could both feel, like you see in the movies when people are magically drawn to each other. I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye as we walked.

The silence between us was a comfortable silence, nothing needed to be spoken. We both knew what the other was thinking and how the other was feeling and we were comfortable with it. Love at first sight was something I never thought would happen.

I know what you are thinking, how could it be love at first sight for me? Well it's love at first aquaintance, is that better? Of course I'd seen him before, but I'd never met him.

Brendon led me into his hotel and we got on the elevator, still hand in hand and silent. This continued onto his hotel room until he opened the door. I walked in and looked around the average room. Nice to know a celebrity who doesn't go all out when it's not necessary. It was still in a nice hotel, but not the presidental suite or anything.

"Would you like something more comfortable to wear?" He asked me as he began to remove his tie and jacket, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Yea, this dress is only comfortable for so long," I said and it almost sounded like a come on and he smiled, obviously thinking the same thing I was. He pulled a t-shirt and pair of sweatpants out of his bag and handed them to me. I took them and walked into his bathroom to change.

I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment trying to see what he was seeing. I mean, I thought I was pretty enough, but nothing special like him. He was absolutely gorgeous, so it was obvious why I was attracted to him. I unzipped my dress and slipped into his clothes and they smelled just like him and I almost felt like a groupie for sniffing them. I smiled to myself as I looked into the mirror at my new ensamble. The shirt fit me just right, tight across the chest and a little looser around the belly. At least it was a flattering outfit he gave me and not some oversized dress of a t-shirt.

Brendon was sitting with his back against the head board and wearing similar clothing while he flipped through the channels. I walked over to the other side of the bed and climbed into a similar position next to him. He instinctively wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer, causing butterflies throughout my stomach as I laid my head on his shoulder. He left the TV on NCIS, which just happened to be one of my favorite shows. We watched in silence for a little while before anything happened.

He kissed my forehead tenderly and I looked up and we locked lips. The kiss seemed endless and I felt as though I couldn't breathe. Before I knew it, Brendon had pulled me into his lap and his hands were tangled in my hair. I nibbled slightly on his lips each time our lips would pull away from each other slightly and a soft moan would escape his lips.

"Kristin, we've got to slow down," he said as he still kissed me with need.

"I know," I replied and continued to kiss him. It took us a few minutes to finally break away from each other. I sat towards the edge of the bed and he stay where he was against the headboard, both of us out of breath.

I glanced at the clock and it was just past one.

"Are you tired?" He must have caught my glance at the clock.

"No, a little turned on, but not tired."

"Just a little?" He teased and I rolled my eyes, causing a soft laugh from him. I laid down on my back with my head in the middle of the bed and he joined me, only his feet were up at the headboard, so our heads were close, but our bodies faced opposit directions.

"You live in Vegas right?"

"Yep," he said with a sigh.

"When do you go back?"

"Tomorrow night," he said softly and reached his hand up to gently run his fingers through my hair. We didn't speak, but we both were thinking the same thought. What was going to happen after tonight. We didn't bring the topic up at all after that point, but instead found out some details about each other, such as both of us being sarcastic, having stupid humor and random thoughts, you know, the important stuff.

By 6 am, we were both laying under the covers and facing each other, talking softly and laughing at each other's stupid comments.

"I hate you, just so you know." I stated with a smile.

"What? I didn't do anything."

"You kept me up til six am and I am supposed to be to work at ten."

"I'm sure Pete will forgive you." He smiled and kissed me tenderly. "Get some sleep then, I'll set an alarm so we can get up at a decent time." He leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed his cell, pressing the noisey keys. I curled up into his chest when he was done and his arms wrapped protectively around me, like I was about to disappear or something.

"Night," I whispered.

"Night."




Reviews would be greatly appreciated. I wanted to do something a little different and straight forward. Sometimes you just click with someone and I wanted this to portray it. If you've ever experienced this, then you know how exhilarating and amazing it feels. You literally feel like you'll explode with emotion.
Sign up to rate and review this story