Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Running Away and Hiding with You...

Chapter 4

by prettyodd 2 reviews

Meeting the band and a look inside Gerard's weird mind...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-11-10 - Updated: 2008-11-11 - 1104 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4


~Gerard’s POV~


‘Bob has a crush on a fan!' I sang in my head. I was smiling widely and skipping down the hall. When turning a corner I saw the girl he was crushing on and her friend standing there smiling nervously. I giggled and realized that she was crushing back. Bob opened his mouth then shut it. I laughed at him causing all eyes to look at me.
“Hey, you guys must be the people who won the radio contest.”
“Actually my friend won it. She just gave me the tickets ‘cause she had to work late,” the smaller of the two said. She had longish red hair with black strips running threw it, and bangs that went across her eyes. She was cute, but not my type. The other one was a tad bit taller with black shorter hair that had an under layer of pink. Again, cute, but not my type. She wore a black tee and purple skinny jeans with knee-high chucks. The smaller one was wearing a black shirt under one of our ‘REVENGE’ jackets with some black skin tight skinnies and plaid converse. Mikey would like her. I laughed at the thought of him dating one of his fans, something he vowed he would never do, but there he stood thinking about her the entire concert.
“Oh. I like your jacket,” I said with a laugh. She laughed along too and nodded her head smiling at me.
“Hey I remember you! You were watching us play at the concert!!” Mikey said walking down the hallway. Speak (or think) of the devil and he shall come. I rolled my eyes at his stating the obvious ways.
“Good job Mikey for figuring that one out! We were all confused as too how we remembered them! I’m so glad you figured this mystery out for us,” I said being the sarcastic guy I am. He rolled his eyes at me and started to talk to the smaller girl, in the giggle fit next to me.
“What’s your name?”
“Jennifer.”
“Nice to meet you Jennifer,” Mikey said trying to be as smooth as possible. I shook my head smiling to myself as I walked back down the hall singing my little song to myself.



~Mikey’s POV~


She was leaning against the wall with such grace and elegance despite her dark looks that were drop dead gorgeous to me. Hell I would have probably died from looking at her if I weren’t already dead. We were talking about animals. I think. It was either that or our favorite things. But I guess that goes into the same category. I have a feeling that she might actually be one of us. Her lips are less colored than a human as her skin that was probably smooth to the touch but cold and porcelain all the same.
Just like me.
Like all of us in the band, except for Bob. Bob didn’t want to be a vampire. Yet. If these girls really are what I think they are, he might change his mind. I smirked and Jennifer gave me a questioning look, smiling, thinking about how cute I look.
“What are you thinking about Mikey Way?”
“Oh nothing,” I said not taking the chance of exposing our kind if she wasn’t a vampire. She shook her head slightly and giggled.



~Bob’s POV~


After Gerard went away and Mikey was talking to Jennifer I was left alone with Dondon.
“So…”
“So…Um….This is awkward,” She said stating the obvious.
“Very.”
“Now what?”
“I don’t know…Did you want an autograph or something?” I asked with a slight emphasis on the something. DAMMIT BRYAR WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?!, I screamed at myself. She looked questioningly at me, noticing the unintended emphasis.
“Yeah an autograph would be nice…” She said skeptically. Her pale porcelain skin shined as we walked down a bright hallway. Upon coming to the bus and entering we walked over the mess made by the one called Frank and down a small hall and to the third door on the left labeled ‘Bryar’s Cave’. I opened it for us and we entered my messy room.


~Dondon’s POV~


He opened the door. His blonde hair was just calling to me. Tempting me to touch it. Feel how smooth it was, even though it probably hadn’t been washed in a month. Taking a light step over a pile of clothes that lay on the gray carpet and almost bumping into him, I gazed at him. Well the back of him. He walked over to a desk and got out a piece a paper and wrote a random note then signing the bottom of it.
“Well here you go…What now?” He asked, still completely nervous. I bored into his beautiful icy blue eyes. He stared right back at me. We were hypnotized by each other and it felt like forever before he adverted his eyes and blushed.
“What do you want to do?” I questioned.
“Video games?”
“We just met and yet it feels like you know everything about me,” I spoke giggling slightly.
He passed me; his hand accidentally grazing mine send sparks threw my entire body. I looked at my hand reflexively as he did the same. I gave a nervous giggle and he smiled nodding his head just as agitated. I shook my head and we kept on walking back towards the living room. Ray was already in the room along with Frank who was talking on the phone with someone. A dazed look came upon Frank’s face and he said his goodbye and hung up going out side to go skip in the rain.
“Does he do this often?” I asked one of them.
“Yup, you get used to it,” Answered Ray. I looked out the window and it seemed as if Frank was now singing. I shook my head smiling lightly and looked at Bob, who flashed a stunning smile my way, making my knees wobble inconspicuously. I took a deep breath in knowing it did no damn good for me. The taste I got in my mouth was the sent of Bob. The smell of smoke, beer, skittles, Mountain Dew, and old pizza. Interesting sent if you ask me.


thanks 2 evry1 who reveiwed cuz u guys r just tht much mour ossim than the quiet ppl who read this story (lol) (dont worry the quiet ppl r still ossim too :) )
hope u enjoyed it and i promis to update faster!! :))

xxooCassidy :P
Sign up to rate and review this story