Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Running Away and Hiding with You...

Chapter 3

by prettyodd 9 reviews

Jennifer and Dondon go to the concert. (Diff. POV's)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-27 - Updated: 2008-10-28 - 1063 words

0Unrated
OMGEE ITS CHAPTER 3!!!!! (lmao)


~Mikey's POV~

The crowd was small. I had peaked out of the curtain before Billy Talent went on. The smell of blood surrounding me yet again. I loved being in a band and traveling just for that reason. The smell of a different kind of blood. But the one thing I had always hated was that fact I didn't get to hunt as much as I needed to. The only other people in the band like me were Gerard, Frank, and Ray. Bob once caught one of us eating a bear, and Ge-I mean the person who had done it (cough) Gerard (cough) and run out of excuses and we just told him instead. He was shocked at first, but then thought it was really cool that he was in a band full of vampires. He would always joke about how one day we were going to eat him.
I laughed evilly at the thought of Frank taking down a guy as big as Bob and draining him of blood. Then I realized what I was thinking about and thought 'I am such a good buddy.'
"Hey you ready for this?!" Gerard yelled, ecstatic. I laughed as Frank came from out of know where and tackled him to the ground.
"Yep!" He replied getting off of him. Gee scowled and walked off.
"Hey can I do your makeup? When you wake up? Come on over! I'll make you over!!!" Frank sang over to me. He loved listening to Scotty Vanity. I started to sing the next verse after that and then Ray came over and just looked at us. We smiled like this was just a thing we did all the time….Well I guess it was a thing we did all the time because we're weird like that. As Billy Talent finished 'A Devil in a Midnight Mass' (their last song) we got our instruments and watched as they leaved the stage, smiling and sweating at us as they passed. We smiled back and took a few deep breaths before going onto the stage. Strapping on my bass I walked slowing onto the stage right after Frank and before Bob. This, I thought to myself, is going to be interesting.


~Jennifer's POV~



I have no idea what song they were playing but I danced along to it anyway. The lead singer was so excited to be on that stage. He would crack a funny joke every now and then. The bassist was the one I was most interested in. Light brown shaggy hair, black rimmed glasses, nice body, muscled arms, really hot, and- Oh God, I'm crushing on a guy I just saw…But will meet later on tonight…I wonder if he's single?… Did he just wink at me!!?? Yep. I swear, if I had a heart that worked, it would've skipped a beat.


~Bob’s POV~


I got behind the drum set without knocking it down. Point one for Bryar. I picked up my new deep blue drum sticks. My body felt the tingling sensation they always do when I pick up a pair of drum sticks. I started with ‘I’m not Okay (I promise)’ along with Ray. Frank started head banging and made his way over to my drum set.
“You get on it, I kill you.” I said loud enough for him to hear. He backed away slowly and went over to rub his head on Mikey. I swear I have no damn idea how he ended up in this band sometimes. Gerard started screaming into the microphone when some girl caught my eye. She was looking at us and nodding her head to the beat, while her friend was jumping up and down. She took her eyes away from us and started jumping along with her friend. Wow she has the most attractive eyes I have ever seen.
She was extraordinarily pale, had black hair with a dyed under layer of pink, and a very nice body. God, I have got to stop checking out all of the fans. But out of all of them that I have checked out she is defiantly a 10! Realizing, just in time, that the song had stopped, I resisted the urge to hit myself with my hand. Gee turned his back to the crowd and looked skeptically at me. Most likely, reading my mind. Damn vampire. He smirked at that thought and screamed into the mike something about a beautiful boy who went to jail, as Frank and Ray started playing the beginning to ‘You Know What They Do to Guys like Us in Prison’. I rolled my eyes at this and started to play along.


~Dondon’s POV~


The drummer intrigued me. He had longer blonde hair and a not-enough-to-be-a-beard-but-too-much-to-be-a-stubble-like thing on his face. AKA he was really hot. He had a nice build, and wearing a black tee under a unbuttoned black ¾ length shirt, with some black skinny jeans…At least I think they were skinny jeans. I couldn’t really tell because of the drum set. As the concert neared its end, Jennifer, got more excited about meeting the band. I kept on giggling at her during the times when the lead singer (who’s name I learned to be Gerard) was cracking a joke or talking about how glad he was to be back home.
The concert ended about 1 ½ to 2 hours later. Once it did we wandered threw the crowd to find the backstage door. We found it about 15 min. later. The guard (Worm) asked for the passes and Jennifer showed him eagerly. He let us in chuckling at us and the first person we saw was the hot drummer. He seemed surprised about something. It was probably the fact that he thought that he would never see me again. Fuck, I really need to stop reading peoples minds…It’s a good thing Jennifer couldn’t do it yet. She would get that power over time. He looked at the passes then gave a nervous laugh. Had I been able to blush I would’ve.

thanks to evry1 who reviewd!! and to all of u ppl who didnt well then it would make me a happee person if u would so i would kno if u lik it or not and so i kno tht ppl r reading this....lol :)
Sign up to rate and review this story