Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Running Away and Hiding with You...

Chapter 2

by prettyodd 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-22 - Updated: 2008-10-23 - 1825 words

0Unrated
I got home quickly and took off my 'Northface' jacket and laid it on the back of my couch. I went into the bathroom and gazed at my appearance. My hair was red with black stripes, and I wore a little eyeliner. My lips were still chapped and blue so I went into the kitchen and made some tea while finding my cell phone charger and my chapstick. While putting on my chapstick I realized I can't drink tea and threw the boiling water into the sink. I went over to my television set and turned it on wondering what I was missing in the world. Apparently not much as watching the news made me fall asleep. I don't dream anymore which makes me sad, like I don't have any imagination but it still feels good to have something to take up time and refresh you. I mean when you can live for basically forever what are you supposed to do? Lie around and watch TV.?! Boring....
I don't dream anymore which makes me sad, like I don't have any imagination but it still feels good to have something to take up time and refresh you. I mean when you can live for basically forever what are you supposed to do? Lie around and watch TV.?! Boring....I woke up to my phone ringing franticly in my pocket of my skin tight skinny jeans I had slept in all night.
"Hello?" I asked, still groggy from waking up.
"Hey, this is a better time right? Its 9:30 now," Elena spoke very cheery for the morning. The sun started to sneak rays of itself in between the slides of the curtain, reminding me that I should go and shut it before I blind myself.
"Yea, this would probably be considered a better time in the morning to call someone." I replied giggling along with her even though I would consider it a worse time.
"Good, now I need to tell you something really awesome!!"
"What?"
"I just won tickets to a My Chemical Romance concert!! With, backstage passes!!" She said excitedly.
"Shiny!!" I said using our word that meant cool/awesome or whatever. She giggled and then told me she had to take another call. About three minutes later she came back on my line of the phone, sighing.
"Who was that?"
"My boss. She told me that she can't let me get off work today 'cause she needs me there to do stuff for her." She sighed again. "So I'm giving you the tickets. The concert's tonight at 9ish and at the Hoboken place. You can take whoever you want since there are only two tickets. Have fun..."
"I'll be sure to take tons of pictures of the entire band just for you!" I said in a small attempt to make her a little bit happier.
Even over the phone, I could tell she was smiling.
"You don't have to do that." She said in a small voice.
"Oh yes I do!! You’re giving me your favorite bands concert tickets!! I-"
"Look, just go have a good time. Why don't you bring along that new person you were telling me about? Dondon, was it?" Crap!! Dondon!! I had forgotten all about her!! What would she think about going to a concert and skipping out on whatever it was she had planned....
"Are you sure?" I asked once again.
"Yeah. You go and have fun!!!" She said pushing me to just say yes. I said alright and she could come by later on today to drop off the tickets and chat. I hung up the phone and started dialing Dondon's number.


~Dondon's POV~


My phone rang in a loud obnoxious way to anyone who was just sleeping. A.K.A., me. The loud obnoxious ring tone was to tell me who the hell was calling me. Jennifer. Urrrg.....I got out of my bed and went to the window. Getting my phone off the window seal and shutting the blinds blocking the sun from getting into my bedroom, I opened the phone.
"Dondon, um, I was wondering if we could skip the training or whatever you had planned to go see a My Chemical Romance concert instead." She asked innocently. I could tell she was doing that desperate smile that clearly said 'I'm-only-doing-this-so-you'll-say-yes' thing.
"I'll think about it. Will there be anyone else going with us?"
"No. But I was also wondering, can we resist human blood?" Can we resist human blood?? What a stupid question to ask when you’re surrounded by humans for a week after becoming a vampire!! Of course we can resist it!!! We would just need to hunt earlier as to not have an accident that would cause the human people to fine out about us...So far there are only two that I know of and that was a terrible experience anyway.
"Yes. But you should already know that seeing as you have been around human blood for a long time and have smelled it from your apartment for the past week. I guess we can have the next lesson before we go to the concert, seeing as we would need to hunt anyways. Meet me at my house around 6ish. What time is the concert?"
"9:30"
"Change of plans. Meet me at my house at 7:30. And don't be late."
"What are you talking about?! It was you who were late the last lesson!!" She stated jokingly. I laughed as we said our goodbyes. Since I was still a tad bit sleepy I went back to bed after setting my alarm to wake me up in 4 hours.

*


It was about 5 and I still wasn't ready. For the past hour I had been trying to figure out what to wear. I had straightened and put a random blue bow I found in a drawer in my hair. My makeup was the same as usual, lots of black eyeliner, my mascara, and my lip gloss. I was still deciding on whether to wear my dark purple skinny jeans with my black knee-high chucks with the original black tee or the skinny jeans and chucks I had previously mentioned with my Motley Crue tee....I sided with the black tee for two reasons: 1 You can never go wrong with black, and 2 it was a MCR concert!! You aren't really supposed to wear a different bands tee to another bands concert!! It's just plain wrong.
I put on the clothes and walked back into the bathroom just to make sure I wasn’t forgetting anything. Money in back pocket? Check. Lip gloss? Check. Cell phone? Check. Seeing as I had everything I needed I went to go wait for Jennifer on the front porch. I sat in a chair for another hour doing nothing but watching every person who went by. Listening in on their conversations. Not very interesting conversations, going on if you ask me. Then Jennifer appeared by my side, smiling.


~Jennifer’s POV~

“So what are we going to do this evening?” I asked, happy that she actually said yes to the concert. I wore my black long sleeve shirt under a black jacket that said ‘REVENGE’ on the font of it in red. It was and MCR one so I thought it was appropriate. I also wore my black skin tight skinny jeans with some plaid converse. I loved my collection of converse. I had over 15 pairs and was very proud. The sky was turning a nice shade of gray. Grayer than Dondon’s eyes, but with more of a purple tint. The sun was almost all the way set. One other thing I loved about fall and winter. The days got shorter, and the nights got longer, and now pray, gets easier to hunt. I laughed evilly to myself at the thought.
“We need to go hunting just to make sure we don’t get thirsty and eat someone at the concert. This time I’m going with you and we are going to hunt more than one animal.” My eyes grew wide with excitement and bloodlust. I love a lot of things but hunting made it to the top. She smiled in spite and looked up into the clouds.
“How much time do you think we have?” I asked almost bouncing up and down in eagerness to leave.
“About an hour. This time remember to watch your surroundings.” I nodded and smiled bigger as if to say ‘I got it! I got it! Let’s go already!!’ She seemed to my memo and we were off. Well more like she was off and I was following behind her. She led me to another entrance to the woods. My eyes scanned the horizon, adjusting to the darkening light. I smelled the air. The crispness of autumn, the dew of wet moss, the smell of a hibiscus getting eaten by a bug, and the sticky iron smell of blood. The salty taste of it entered into my mind, and I was even more determined to catch another animal.
“You ready?” She asked getting my attention back to earth. I nodded and then let my legs do the rest. The colors passing me by in a beautiful blur of light. The night getting darker by the second, made me gaze up at the sky and almost run into a tree. Dondon giggled, a sound quieter than a pin falling to the floor. I rolled my eyes and then stopped. The sent of blood tingling my nose. It was a deer, defiantly a deer. There were 5 of them. Dondon had already found the direction of them before I could even figure out there were 5. She was good. But she had had years of experience.
We found the pray seconds later and attacked. After we took down at least 3 we followed the other 2 we had scared away and ate them to. Checking the time on her phone Dondon said that it was time to go to the concert. On the way there I told her about the backstage passes and how we get to meet the band. Then before I knew it we were there. This was the first time I had had more than 3 humans around me at once. I didn’t know whether being around a lot of humans would make me thirsty or not. It didn’t. Dondon looked at me as she gave the lady our tickets as if saying with her eyes ‘See? Easy.’ I did that thing where you smile and almost giggle back.


hoped you liked it!! plz review!! it would make me happee!! and well its better when im happee cuz ill update faster!! :D see how it works?? reviews = me happee me happee = faster updates! i kno it duznt seem lik it now but trust me if u lack in reviews i prolly wont update for a loooong damn time lol :D
xxoo Cassidy :D
Sign up to rate and review this story