Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Knocked on My Door

Chapter two!

by Jaxxy 1 review

Gerard gets a phone call from his mother...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-11-13 - Updated: 2008-11-13 - 463 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV
2:30-ish

“Alright, mom, okay. Yes! Okay, Bye. I love you, too. I’ll be right over. I know. Bye. Okay!” I wrestled over the phone with my mom, who didn’t seem to get the simple concept of the word ’Bye’. I heard the guys laugh groggily, except for Bob; he hadn‘t been woken up by the phone. We were at Frank‘s house, (actually his driveway) and for lack of a better option were sleeping in the tour bus. We had gotten home just an hour prior; we were in NYC for a party. Needless to say, we were all exhausted.
“Jeez, Gee. What did she say?” Mikey asked, looking earnest and child-like.

“Come with me.” I told him.

When we got to mom’s house, all the lights were on, and I could make out the silhouettes of my mom, dad and a slim young girl all talking in the kitchen.

“Fuck.” I climbed out of the bus. The whole band had decided to come along (for support of course. Obviously not because of curiosity)

Celeste. Oh my god. Celeste.

When I was in Philadelphia one time, me and this chick, Celeste hooked up. We never heard from each other after that except for two times, when she wrote me to say she was pregnant, and another time to say that the baby was a girl named Sicily. I was so ashamed, I never talked to her again.

I ran inside, and I could hear the guys all murmuring to themselves. What I wouldn’t give to be one of them that instant, not to be involved, just to be an onlooker. I gritted my teeth as I opened the door, and my daughter stared back at me.

Donna’s POV

Sicily was like a female version of Gerard. She had his petite, almost upturned nose, dark lips and large eyes. Except her eyes were a rich, liquid blue, almost purple, and instead of black, her hair was long, silky and probably would be platinum blonde, had it not been so dirty. When Gerard walked in the house, you could tell he was putting two and two together. Sicily looked ever so much like him and Celeste.

After letting her use the shower, she settled down in Gerard’s old bedroom, in what was probably more comfort than she had ever been allowed to experience.
“She looks just like Celeste.” he said, looking towards the closed door, behind which his daughter was sleeping.
“I know. She’s so pretty.” I sighed. I finally had a granddaughter. She didn’t become known to us in a normal way by any standards, but she was my granddaughter.


Remember, reveiw and tell me what you'd like to see happen next=]

Sign up to rate and review this story