Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Seer and the Soulmate

Dreams

by ice-meets-fire 1 review

Hermione has just found out a horrible secret about herself and somehow Draco is unwittingly pulled into this, will this situation cause this one-sided love to change? Please RR.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters:  Draco, Hermione - Published: 2005-05-14 - Updated: 2005-05-15 - 1183 words

0Unrated
A/N: Hey! I¡¯m back! Betcha thinking wow that was fast! :) I actually turned on my computer to read Fanfic but I could not find any good DMHG stories to read so I decided to continue writing my story¡­ so here goes¡­

Disclaimer: I don¡¯t own anything in Harry Potter except the plot and I don¡¯t own any songs I may post in this story.

The Seer and the Soulmate: Dreams

As both the Heads of Hogwarts fell asleep an identical dream formed in their heads or in other words they were sharing the same dream or if you want to be more specific, they were in EACH OTHER¡¯S dreams.

It was a clear summer day and Hermione found herself running to a dashing blonde boy who stared lovingly into her eyes as she neared.

¡®What am I doing? Who is that boy? WHERE AM I?¡¯ Hermione thought. ¡®Wait a minute, isn¡¯t that MALFOY?¡¯

Hermione willed her body to stop; it however didn¡¯t listen to her and kept running until she reached Malfoy. She then unwillingly looked up into Malfoy¡¯s grayish-blue eyes.

Draco found himself staring into Hermione¡¯s deep brown eyes and felt very confused.

¡®What the¡­ What am I doing? For Merlin¡¯s sake where am I? ¡¯

His body however held no confusion as he wrapped his arms around Hermione and spoke to her in a strange language but somehow he understood it.

¡®My Love, after today we¡¯ll be able to stay together forever, not even time will prevent us from our destiny¡­¡¯ as Draco formed these words on his lips he himself felt oddly warm even though he did not quite comprehend why he said this.

¡®Tis true, and I never want to be separated from you¡­¡¯ Hermione said looking lovingly into Draco¡¯s eyes. Inside she was freaking out. ¡®Why am I saying this¡­and to Malfoy no less and why to I feel as if I really could not live without him?¡¯

And with that the two star-crossed lovers said the chant that would seal their fate and destiny to be together. The spell that bypassed even time itself.

¡®I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears of all my life and if God choose, I shall love thee better after death¡¯

And with that the two soul souls were forever joined, intertwined for all eternity.


Both the Head Boy and Head Girl jolted awake terribly confused at what they had just witnessed.

With their thoughts still in a jumble, they fell back into sleep, their previous dream still alive in their heads.

Hermione Granger was asleep in her bed but the second dream that surrounded her that night was less than pleasant.

Hermione was being held back by a pair of arms and she was struggling fiercely calling out, ¡°HARRY! Look out!¡±

The green-eyed boy turned as he saw motion to his left and raised his wand to strike but his opponent was quicker.

¡°Avada Kedevra!¡± A loud voice shouted and a jet of green light shot out from Voldemort¡¯s wand.

Harry Potter had no time to react and fell to the ground, the fear and courage he was trying to gather still caught in his now glassy dead eyes.

Somehow as Hermione caught the look in Harry¡¯s eyes, it looked as if Harry was staring at her accusingly.

¡°Noooooo! HARRY!¡±

The person holding her let loose a cackling eerie laughter that Hermione had come to know well.

Hermione twisted her body and looked up.

Classic platinum blonde hair was the first thing she saw and immediately recognized the trademark Malfoy hair. She lowered her gaze and stared into the trademark Malfoy silvery blue eyes.

¡°Draco?¡±


Her question was left hanging in the air as the cackling figure dissolved into darkness and she awoke from her nightmare, screaming.

The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes were the silvery-blue eyes that haunted her dreams. Hermione gave a loud shriek as she scrambled to the other side of the bed.

¡°Hermione? Are you okay? Don¡¯t worry it¡¯s just me. I heard you screaming and I rushed over from my room.¡± Draco slowly walked over to the other side of the bed and tentatively sat down.

Hermione¡¯s face was tear-stained and frightened eyes stared back at him. The frightened look on her face made Draco want to take her in his arms and console her until she was back to normal but he resisted the urge.

Hermione was breathing very erratically still recovering from the effects of the dream. Somewhere deep in her mind, it suddenly registered that Draco Malfoy was sitting on her bed with what seemed like concerned eyes.

Could her eyes be deceiving her? Draco Malfoy? Concerned? She let the thought pass her by. She had other more pressing things on her mind now.

In a shaky voice, she said, ¡°Malfoy, I¡¯m fine. I just had a nightmare. A very scary one¡± she swallowed before she continued, ¡°You shouldn¡¯t be here. I¡¯m fine really just leave me be.¡±

¡°Hermione you¡¯re shaking, there are tears running down your face and your breathing is not something I¡¯d call normal, under any circumstances.¡± Said Draco as he reached towards her thinking, ¡®Oh to hell with humiliation and danger I most probably regret this later but oh what the hell!¡¯

Hermione flinched as their skin came in contact and her whole body tensed up as Malfoy drew closer.

¡°Malfoy, what are you doing? I told you I am perfectly fine! I¡¯m just suffering from the aftereffects of my dream. Why don¡¯t you just go bac---¡± but she was cut off halfway as Malfoy¡¯s lips collided with hers.

¡®Oh my God what in heaven¡¯s name is he trying to pull? But you got to admit his lips do taste quite good¡­ What are you talking about? He¡¯s Malfoy!¡¯

Quickly, she pulled back and stared confused into his eyes, which were showing an emotion she could not rightly place.

¡°I¡¯m er sorry. I erm was completely out of line there er you looked er so vulnerable I just ¡­ I¡¯m sorry I don¡¯t know what came over me.¡±

¡®Oh great¡­ The great Slytherin King Draco Malfoy is stuttering and blubbering wonderful. I¡¯ll never hear the end of this!¡¯

For Hermione this was just too much, she burst out laughing, hands clutched at her sides as tears streamed down her face-tears of laughter.

Draco Malfoy got to his feet and dashed out of the door as fast as he could to avoid any more embarrassment, which according to him was impossible.

Leaving a very confused but somewhat better Hermione on her bed trying to recover from her dream and the tender kiss that she just shared with Draco.

A/N : How was that? sorry I need to go now¡­ I need to sleep now¡­ Review please! The reviews are much appreciated. I¡¯ll thank all reviewer next chappie I really need to go now. Sorry!
Sign up to rate and review this story