Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Chapter 18)

by ohsotay23 2 reviews

This chapter chages everything. There's a bit of a plot twist. Believe me- you'll wanna read this. REVIEW. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-11-16 - Updated: 2008-11-16 - 1330 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sat there for hours. Just staring at the wall in Gabe’s bunk, our bunk I guess I could say now. Where was everyone? I needed someone.

I felt so scared.

I felt so alone.


Every sound had another tear coming from my eyes. I have yet to really cry; just the rare few tears have released my eyes as of now. I laid there thinking about everything.


Where was Gabe? I had texted him and Trish and Cam. I told them that I needed them here.


I mean, Trish I could understand cause she never has her phone with her. And Cam’s phone I’d realized was sitting out on the table in the kitchen right now; I’d heard the beeping noise from the bed. But Gabe, where was he?


I may not have told him the whole situation but I thought “I need you right now, I’m scared and in the bus” would be enough, apparently not. I mean maybe something happened and he couldn’t come right away but I mean I’d sent it at like 11:30 and it was now 3:30 in the morning. I’d sent it to him 6 times!


I just sighed and curled up even tighter. The comforting smell of his cologne on the pillow was enough for now.


I heard a sudden noise and the door opened.


Oh my god! What if it was Brian? I got a text message from the ‘private’ number that I knew was Brian that said “I know where you are.”


I then started to cry, so scared. I was going to die. I was sure of it.


Suddenly the door opened to the bunks and I sighed in relief to see that it was Gabe.


I quickly got angry when I noticed his stumbling. He was drunk. That stupid douche bag had been out partying while I sat hear scared out of my mind. What the hell? What the fucking hell?!


I just stared at him angry and disappointed with tears running down my face.


He saw me and smiled, not noticing the tears or the look, too drunk too. He collapsed onto the bed and rolled towards me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I almost gave in, almost. I just felt so safe. But I couldn’t be with someone like him.


Someone who would pick partying and drinking over me. I just couldn’t, I don’t care how selfish that sounds.


He noticed that I was crying, “Aww sexy, why’r you cryin,” he slurred and tried to wipe the tears away. I pulled away from him like his touch burned my skin.


“Get away from me,” I said numbly as I looked blankly into his glazed over eyes. He was high too. I could tell. I can’t handle this. I knew I would regret ever getting close to him, I just knew it.


I got out of bed, still in my clothes from the concert and started packing all my shit up into my suitcase.


“What’r you doin..?” he slurred as he stumbled, trying to get out of the bed.


“I’m getting the hell out of here,” I told him, not even being able to look at him, too disgusted.


“Aww, baby why woudja wanna do that,” he said trying to wrap his arms around my waist, but failing, as I continued to move around the room, collecting all of my things.


“You’re a douchebag. I just think you should know that. And I’m done with you. You’re not worth it,” I told him, looking him straight in the eyes.


“What?” he said not comprehending.


“You know those 6 texts you got tonight? The ones that all said that I needed you? Well I meant it, I needed you, oh but don’t worry, I won’t make that mistake ever again!” I screamed at him.


“I though that it was nothin, babe, I thoughtchu were gonna be at the partay,” he slurred again, finally wrapping himself all around me, “Don leave me, you know I needchu.”


“Yeah? Well I needed you. But you were no where to be found. So fuck you.” I screamed as I grabbed my shit and started to walk towards the door.


“Please, baby donchu leave me. I need you, you know that,” he said starting to stumble after me. He ran into a chair and almost tripper over his own feet, that’s how bad his condition was.


I just shook my head at him, sad and disappointed before closing the door behind me.


The last thing I saw of him was his glazed over eyes filled with longing. No one will ever know how hard it was for me to leave him, or how much it hurt me.


I continued to walk on though. I left Cam a message though, and Alex. Finally I decided I’d leave Gabe a message. I’d explain to him why I was so disappointed in him and why I just had to leave.


I kept walking on towards a bus stop. I was just going to go home for a little bit and maybe stay with my parents for a bit. I just needed some time to relax and think. I mean I had my college degree, I just needed to find a job now.


I found a bus stop on a corner, maybe ten blocks from the venue. I noticed then that it was raining and sat myself down on the bench under the awning. I guess I would just have to wait for the next bus to get here and then go to a train station or something. I mean, my parents only really lived maybe two or three hours away from here.


I looked around and only then did I notice the eerie emptiness and the unusual quietness. I guess I needed that though, I needed time to think.


All I could think of was Gabe though. I thought about his smile, his eyes, and the way they sparkled whenever he laughed or was happy. Then I started to think about the bad. I guess what I had read about his partying habits were true.


And that hurt me. I hardly ever went out and drank. I really rarely did. That one night I almost hooked up with that dude that Gabe beat up was actually a rare thing. I could not handle him partying. The drugs and drinking was not my thing. I did not want him to waste his life away with that shit. But I had enough of my own problems to deal with.


I dialed his phone number and got no answer, which I thanked god for. I started to go on about why I needed to leave and I tried to explain the whole thing to him. I explained the whole Brian thing and the history with him and how I had seen him tonight, and that’s why I needed someone so badly. I tried to explain to him why I had been so scared, and why I got so angry about that.


I was in the middle of my rant when I sensed someone sitting down next to me. I kept going on for a second before I decided to turn and see who was sitting next to me.


I dropped my phone in shock and my eyes filled with immediate fear. I was in total and complete shock.


It was Brian.


I got up to run but Brian grabbed me.


I screamed and fought to break free from his grip. I grabbed my phone and stuck it in my pocket.


The last think I remember is loudly screaming for help before a rag was put over my mouth and everything started to fade


I tried to stay awake and keep fighting to get free but I was sucked into the dark whole of unconsciousness in my mind…
Sign up to rate and review this story