Categories > Original > Horror > Deranged

Chapter 1

by alb2991 0 reviews

A MAN IS HELD HOSTAGE AND THE PERSON THAT DID IT IS CUTTING OFF HIS BODY PARTS. THERE IS GORE AND FOUL LANGUAGE. THIS STORY IS ON ADULTFAFICTION.NET AND IT GOT GOOD REVIEWS. HOPE YOU LIKE. PLEASE R...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-15 - Updated: 2006-03-15 - 2169 words

-1Illiterate
Chapter 1

Present day

Mr. Carl Aiken always thought of himself as a wonderful, kind, and sensitive man. He was a college professor and did a lot for his community. One time he donated 5 thousand dollars to the Red Cross. So why when he opened his eyes was he tied to a hard wooden chair? Why did he taste blood? Why was he in a cold dark ass room? So many possibilities went through his head. Did that old lady find out that he ran over her cat? Did that flight attendant find out that he was the one who complained about that stained pillow she gave him? Who? What? Where? Why?

7 months earlier

"Welcome class to psychology 101. I am your teacher Mr. Aiken. But if we get on good terms I might let you call me Carl. Anyway let's begin today's lesson." Mr. Aiken began to write on the black board when a loud bang made him jump. He turned around and there she was a tall, dark haired, beautiful complexion student who was late. "Sorry I'm late professor but I couldn't find the admissions office." She stood there staring at Mr. Aiken. She was astonished at what she saw. He is 5'10'', curly brown hair, nice ocean blue eyes, a chiseled jaw, and under that white crisp shirt a body that looked like he could have been in an action movie. "Well young lady take a seat. Now back to the lesson."

After class the young lady walked over to the other side of the building. She was looking in her notebook when a hand gripped her shoulder. She swiftly turned to face a pair of gray eyes. "Hello." The girl greeted her. "My name is Lindsey, Lindsey Cole. I have psyche 101 with you. I heard you tell the professor that you were lost. So as a good citizen I figured I would help you find your other classes. So what's your name." The girl looked at Lindsey and thought if I tell this crazy bitch my name will she leave me alone? So she tried it out for good measure. "Well my name is Sarah, Sarah Loews." She mocked her. "That's such a pretty name. So where do you live? Do you want to be my friend?" Blah Blah Blah. The more she spoke the more Sarah hated her and wished she would go away.

Present day

"Honey you have to come to bed you look so tired." Christopher Brown told his wife. Tiffany Brown sat by the window and pondered what she should do. "If you don't get any rest how will we catch this kidnapper?" Mr. and Mrs. Brown are detectives. They met 2 years ago when assigned a case together. After the case was solved they were given other task but not together. But they never lost contact with each other. So one day Mr. Brown was speaking to Tiffany on his cell when a random bystander shot him. She visited him in the hospital everyday. So one day he realized that she was perfect for him. So he popped the question. They aren't married yet but she took his last name for now.

"I can't come to bed yet baby. This is eating away at me." Tiffany looked down at the box. Christopher rose from the bed and made his way over to Tiffany. "You have been staring at that box for hours now. Why are you so scared to open it?" Earlier on in the day a package was delivered to Tiffany. A note was attached to the box, which she opened right away. This is what the note read:

"How long can a person live without food or water? How long will it take you to figure out who I am and what I am up to? How long will it take you to actually catch me detective Johnson? The longer you take the more stuff this poor man will be missing. So enjoy your gift and hope to see you soon."

"You know what? I will open the box. Give it to me." Mr. Brown took the box form her hand and began to untie the ribbon. "Don't open it" she demanded but he didn't listen. He slowly lifted the top off the box. He pulled it out and there it was....

Mrs. Aiken stood there in her work clothes taking dinner out for her kids. She had just come back from work and decided to bring home dinner instead of cooking. "Come downstairs and get your dinner." She yelled to her kids upstairs. Mrs. Laura Aiken had the perfect family. She had a loving husband and two great kids. She had a boy who is 19 and girl who is 15. But her loving family changed one day. Samantha and Michael Aiken entered the kitchen. "Boy I told you so many times to take that damn lip ring out. You look crazy." Michael pulled on his lip ring. Michael is 5'9'', with blond hair he inherited from his mother, dad's blue eyes, and he was one of the smartest kids in his class. "But mom I like it." Mrs. Aiken looked at him and made a face. "Whatever just sit down and eat before the food gets cold." Mrs. Aiken was about to sit down with her kids when the doorbell rang. Her heart began to palpitate inside her chest. She stood there wondering who would be ringing her bell at 10 PM. She slowly walked over to the door and she prayed that it wasn't the man that ruined her life. She opened the door.

"Mrs. Aiken?" Mr. Brown asked. She nodded her head. "Sorry to come so late but we was wondering if we can speak to you." Mrs. Brown looked at Mrs. Aiken and saw the anger and a hint of fear in her eyes. "It's pretty late officers and I am tired. Can you please come back in the morning?" Laura Aiken hated officers. Growing up in the ghetto as the only white girl she noticed that the cops were sometimes very useless. "We wish we could but this is a serious emergency. This can not wait." Mrs. Aiken looked at Tiffany Brown and saw that this woman did not want to be there yet alone bother her. "Sure officers come right in." She waved them into her home. "The living room is right this way." They followed her into her comfy living room. She had decorated the room with soft tone colors that made you feel like it was always autumn. The sofa was a soft brown color while the lamps were a deeper brown. The paintings on the wall informed the officers that she must have been an autumn baby. The paintings were filled with colorful leaves and a barn. They sat down on the soft plush sofa and began to speak.

"Well Mrs. Aiken" Mr. Brown began. "This has to do with your husband." Mrs. Aiken let out a laugh. "Sorry officer but I have no husband." Mr. and Mrs. Brown looked at her in awe. "Mr. Carl Aiken isn't your husband?" Laura Aiken let out another laugh. "We split up." Tiffany Brown looked down at the box and Mr. Brown began to speak once again. "If you don't mind me asking. Why? What went wrong?" Laura looked at the officer and instead of answering him right away she got up from the sofa and made her way into the kitchen. Her kids had went upstairs and left her with the officers all alone. She poured herself a glass of OJ and made her way back into the living room where the officers were now whispering. She sat back down took a sip from the glass and began to speak. "Well officer, what' your name?" he looked at his fiancé. "Sorry how rude of me. I'm detective Brown and this is my partner also detective Brown." Mrs. Aiken didn't dare to ask if they were married. "Well officers like I told the nosy ass neighbors, it's none of your business. But can we rap this up already I am tired and would love to get some sleep before I have to go to work." Mrs. Brown looked at her and thought that this lady was a rude bitch. But she began to talk. "Well Mrs. Aiken or Ms. Aiken whatever you are called these days." She surly gave her attitude. "Your ex husband has been kidnapped." Mrs. Aiken looked at her and took another sip from her glass. "Would you like something to drink detective Brown." Mr. Brown looked over to his fiancé. "No I would not like a drink. This is very important and we need your help. In this box there is an item that belongs to your husband. It is his wedding ring and as you know you engraved it both of your names." Laura Aiken let out another laugh. This time the laugh was so loud she could have woken a whole village up. "Detectives please okay. Carl has always been a punk. He always found little dumb ways to get out of something but this has to be the dumbest. To act like he has been kidnapped only to send back that crappie ass ring that I don't want. It's sad."

"I don't think he is playing a joke here. There is something else in the box and we need you to take a look." Tiffany puts her hand out and hands the box over to Laura. She reluctantly grabs the box and places it on the sofa next to her. She takes another sip from her glass and swallows very slowly. She was scared to open the box and only cause she saw tears in Tiffany's eyes. Laura began to lift the top off the box. As she lift the top off the box she let out a deep breath. When she saw what it was she yelled "NOOOOOOO."

Carl Aiken looked around the dark room. He tried to move his legs but realized that they too were tied to the chair. "Hello? What is going on here? Is this some kind of sick joke?" but no one answered him. He looked down at the straps and saw blood. The straps were so tight that they cut into his wrist and blood poured from them. He also tried to move his fingers but they were numb right along with his hands. He began to jerk back and forth and the chair began to bang. Just then he heard a voice. "Calm down there. We don't want you to fall over and hurt yourself. That's my job." The voice mocked him. "Who are you? What do you want with me?" He strained his eyes hoping to catch a glimpse of this person but nothing. Whoever this person was they didn't want to reveal their identity yet. "I can't believe you don't recognize my voice. But oh well what can I do?" Just then he heard some metal clanging. "What is that sound? What are you going to do with me?" The voice let out an evil laugh. "Oh Carl you are such a fool. You ask dumb questions. That sound was my weapons on the table. And what I have planned with you is none of your concern. Just know that when I'm done with you that you will learn not to mess with people ever again. That's if you live through this" The voice began to whistle. "Let me out of here you crazy ass psycho." Just then the person walked over to Carl and cut his cheek with a rusty scalpel. "Please don't call me that. I hated that movie. It was so blah. Call me deranged." The blood dripped down his face and he finally felt fear kick in. Whoever this person was they really had it in for Mr. Aiken. "Please don't hurt me. I have a family. Two kids and a wife." The person laughed once again. "You must have a bad memory cause you have no wife. Sad if I say so myself. Can't even keep a wife." The person began to whistle again. "Can you at least tell me why my hands are numb?"

"Oh Carl. Poor, poor Carl. I hate to do this to you but you want answers so I'll start with that one. Take a look at your left hand. Just don't scream please it gives me a headache." Carl began to cry really hard. He was so afraid to look at his hand but he wanted to know what this person was referring to. He slowly lowered his head to get a better view of his hand. As his eyes finally reached his hand he began to scream. "Damn it didn't I tell you not to scream." The person walked back over to Carl and cut his other cheek. "Now my headache came back and I have no Tylenol to take." Carl began to cry even harder. "Wh-wh-why is my finger missing?"
Sign up to rate and review this story