Categories > Original > Horror > Deranged

CHAPTER 2

by alb2991 0 reviews

Carl is still in that chair...get ready for gore.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-15 - Updated: 2006-03-15 - 1788 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Present day

The sun blast through the broken window of the abandoned warehouse on 6th and George. The building had been abandoned for about 2 years now due to late payments. The building once belonged to a man by the name of Joe Blow. Yes he was teased as a child. He brought the factory in hopes of making a shoe company but as you can tell it never came true. So now the building was being leased to a man by the name of Carl Aiken. There he sat in his wooden chair tied up. He slowly opened his eyes and tried to adjust them to the sunlight. It took awhile but when they finally did he was stun at what he saw. There on a metal table in front of him were objects of destruction. Objects that he knew would be used on him very soon. "Someone help me." Mr. Aiken began to scream. "Someone please help me." He yelled at the top of his lungs but he knew that he was in trouble. He knew that no one would find him. So he prayed. "Dear God, I know that I have done some bad things growing up but please help me. This person is going to kill me and I need some help." Just then as his head was lowered he saw some boots. He quickly looked up and there the person was. Looking down at him and smirking. "It's you."

6 Months earlier

"Great class today. Please read chapters eight through twelve in your text books and write a brief summary about what you read." Professor Aiken announced at the end of class. Sarah Loews walked out into the nice fall breeze. Her hair waved from side to side. "Happy birthday baby." A tall light skinned boy grabbed Sarah. "The big 24. Damn you getting old." Sarah punched in the arm and smiled. "What do you have planned for me baby? It better be good to." Sarah then saw Lindsey and waved for her to come over. The boy turned around and noticed that Lindsey was on her way over. "Why did you wave her over here she is so annoying?" The boy made a face. "Jon she is my only friend. You know how all these girls hate me because I'm with you." She hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Hey Sarah, happy birthday." Lindsey hugged Sarah. She looked over to Jon and smiled and he smiled back. "Well what we going to do today Lindsey. You better have something planned out for me." Sarah always loved to be surprised. Growing up all her friends knew what they were always getting for their birthdays but Sarah always liked to be surprised. She thought it made her feel alive. "None of your business. It's a surprise." Sarah smiled. Jon grabbed her by the waist and walked with her through the nice fall air.

Mr. and Mrs. Aiken were at the grocery store buying some groceries for the week ahead. "Thank God it's a weekend. One more day with those grown hyperactive adults and I would have lost my sanity." Mr. Aiken loved teaching but hated that sometimes he got adults that should have stayed teenagers. "Honey please. You always complain about something. For once can't you find the good in things?" Mrs. Aiken asked her husband. He turned to his wife and smiled. "This is why I love you now." He then kisses her on the cheek. He makes his way to the checkout line when a hand grips his shoulder. "Hello Mr. Aiken." He smiles. His wife looks at him and smiles. "Oh honey I'm sorry these are some of my students, Sarah, Lindsey and Jon. So what are you three doing here?" Lindsey looked at him and smiled. "It's Sarah's birthday so I am going to bake her a cake at my house. Jon is taking her out to dinner." Mr. Aiken smiled at Sarah. "Happy birthday. I hope you have many more. Well not to be rude but my wife and me have to go now. So I'll see you all on Monday." They all waved good-bye.

Later on that day Jon took Sarah to this nice fancy restaurant named La Bella. She wore a nice long gown and he wore a nice Armani suit. He pulled out her chair and kissed her on the cheek. "Wow Jon this is amazing. How long have you had this planned?" Jon was flipping through the menu. "Not that long baby, maybe 2 weeks. But this is your night so feel free to order what you like. But don't let it be too expensive." He laughed and she laughed too. Sarah looked over at Jon and smiled. She had always wanted a loving man. Someone who would hold her and make her feel safe. She felt tears begin to fill her eyes but she caught herself. This was her dream man. The man that she would spend all her life with.

Present day

Laura Aiken sat there in a cold room with a big bright light on her. She had been waiting there for detectives Tiffany and Christopher Brown for a while. Where they were at she didn't know. She fumbled with a piece of paper as she waited. In the room was a mirror. A two way mirror. And on the other end of the mirror were the detectives watching her. "Do you really think that she kidnapped her husband Christopher?" Tiffany sat on a chair watching Mrs. Aiken as she pushed her hair to the side. "I don't know honey but we have to keep and eye on her and ask her some questions." Tiffany rose from the chair and put her arms around her fiancé. He looked at her and smiled. He loved this woman more then he loved himself. He would die for her if he had to. "I don't know Christopher. She looks worried and scared." Mr. Brown let his wife go and made his was to the door. "Well let's go find out." Tiffany followed as he made his way back into the room where Mrs. Aiken sat.

"Well it's about damn time officers. My ass is getting numb here." Mr. Brown looked at her and didn't crack a smile. He kept that mean face on. He has always been a great detective never cracking under pressure. "Mrs. Aiken this is not time for your comedy session. We have a case on our hands and we need to solve this right away. So if you would participate we could let you go." Mr. Brown sat in the chair right across from Laura. "I know what this is about detective Mumbo Jumbo. You two think that I kidnapped my ex husband and cut off his finger. Oh and by the way stop calling me Mrs. Aiken, its Ms. Daily." She looked over to Tiffany who was staring hard at her and she smiled. "Damn you detectives have no sense of humor." Mr. Brown banged on the metal desk. "I have no damn time for this." He yelled at her. "If you keep on with this crap I will be forced to arrest you. Do you understand?" Ms. Daily nodded her head. "Good." Tiffany tapped her fiancé on the shoulder and instructed for him to get up. She sat down and looked deep into Ms. Daily's eyes. She could see that this woman was scared. That she was a wreck and that she hated her ex husband but was still worried about him. "Ms. Daily. I am so sorry for all this. I know that you have work and 2 kids but we need your help. Your ex husband is out there somewhere with God knows who and we have no leads. If you could give us some clues. Like where he likes to hang out. Who are his friends? Did he have any enemies? This would help us." Laura looked at Tiffany and she felt safe and warm. "Do you have any kids Mrs. Brown?" She looked at Laura and smiled. "No I do not."

"Do you plan on having any?" Laura was now the one asking the questions. "What does this have to do with the damn case?" Mr. Brown was getting very red and upset. "Yes I do Ms. Daily. I love kids." Laura looked at Tiffany and smiled. "I hope you do have some. You would make a great mother. And just for the record call me Laura." Tiffany smiled cause she knew her fiancé was a great detective but she knew she was better. "Well detectives I can surly let you know that I did not kidnap my ex. I couldn't stand him for the last few months and I wouldn't be able to stand him again. But I can give you a name of someone you can check out." Tiffany looks at Christopher and smiles.

They walk back into the other room. Tiffany throws herself onto the chair and puts her hand over her face. "What's wrong baby?" Christopher looks at Tiffany. "I can't go question that person with you." Mr. Brown looks confused. "Why not? I need you there with me." Tiffany removes her hand from her eyes and looks at him. "I know the person. I killed their father."

"It's sad how that we had to meet like this. Our first meet was better. But hey you brought this on yourself." The person was cleaning their weapons. "Why? What did I ever do to you?" Carl looked at his kidnapper as they then began to sharpen their knives. Just then the person dropped the knife back onto the table. "You are such a fool. For someone that is suppose to be so smart you ask the dumbest questions I ever heard in my life. Why do you think I have you here?" Carl looked deep into the persons eyes and saw the fire and passion this person consumed to kill him. "I don't know why. But whatever it was I am so sorry. So sorry." Carl began to cry. "Shut up you little wuss. Well since you don't know why don't I inform you why." The person walks over to the table and picks up a butcher knife. The person walks back over to Carl and leans into his right ear. "Wh-wh-what are you going to do with that?" Carl tried to lean his head back and away from this deranged person. "I'm going to give you your answers. I just hope you can still hear me after." The person grabs Carl by the hair and puts the knife to his ear. The person starts to cut and Carl starts to scream.
Sign up to rate and review this story