Categories > Original > Horror > Deranged

CHAPTER 3

by alb2991 0 reviews

POOR SARAH LOEWS...FIND OUT WHAT IS HER SECRET...AND IS THE HAPPY FAMILY SLOWLY GOING DOWN THE DRAIN?

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-15 - Updated: 2006-03-15 - 2520 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

Present day

"I know it hurts but we have to do this. Your ear is a valuable gift." The kidnapper took the ear and placed it on the table right next to a bottle. "You are crazy, a sicko." Blood dripped down his face and onto his upper lip. He tasted his own blood before but that was when he was 6 and cut himself with the kitchen knife. The kidnapper picked up the bottle and walked over to Carl. "Carl you are telling me things that I already know. So please just keep your comments to yourself." The person got closer to Carl and whispered in his left ear. "Now this might sting but I don't want you to get an infection." The person took the bottle and poured it all over where his right ear use to be. He began to scream. "You crazy ass person." The kidnapper turned around and walked back over to the table. "Damn I love the affects of rubbing alcohol. The dire scream of a man is amazing. It's the most joyous sound I ever heard." The person turns back around to Carl and smiles. "Well I hate to leave you here all alone but I have to go now. So relax and enjoy your stay here. Bye." The person walked over to the door and walked out. Carl was left there with alcohol dripping down his face burning his ear. He knew that he had to do something to get out but what.

5 Months earlier

Michael Aiken walked down the steps and into the kitchen where his dad and mom were making breakfast. "Dad I have a baseball game today. Are you still coming?" Michael looked at his father. "Sure son you know I wouldn't miss it for the world." Michael smiled. Him and his dad were close. They always did things together. Whenever Michael had a game his dad was there in the front bleachers cheering him on. They had what every dad son relationship should have. Laura Aiken took the toast out the toaster and began to pass butter on it. She looked down at her wedding ring as she spread the butter and tears filled her eyes. The marriage she had was fading away. Her and Carl stopped doing things together after their argument 1 month ago. They argued on her birthday about his complaining about everything. She had to get her hair done and he complained. "That's too much money honey." Complained. He even complained about his job. "Those damn students don't care about their education. All they care about is finding a husband or a wife. They all on the grounds touching each other. It's nasty." Complained. "Mom are you coming to my game?" Michael asked. Laura snapped back to reality and looked at her son. "Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world." She hands him his eggs and toast. "Thanks mom." Samantha came downstairs and handed her dad her report card. "You will be proud dad." He opened her report card and saw that she had received 80's and 90's. "I am so proud of you honey. This is amazing. We will celebrate. Cake and ice cream after Michael's game tonight." Samantha smiled at Michael.

"Well class I graded your papers last night and most of you did very good. But some of you have no idea what you are reading." He walks around and hands everyone his or her reports. One boy by the name of Thomas Right looked down at his report and saw how he received a "D-". He called out to Carl. "Excuse me but you gave me a D-." Carl turned and looked at Thomas. "Of course I did. That's what you deserved. The form of the paper was bad and you misspelled so many words." Carl then continued to hand out the papers. "But if I fail this period I cant play in the game. You have to pass me." Carl stopped again and looked at Thomas. "Excuse me but I don't have to anything you tell me to do. This is my class and that paper was very badly written. Next time you might decide to use spell check." Carl turned back around. Just then Thomas raised form his seat and decked Mr. Aiken in the back of his head. Mr. Aiken fell to the floor and Thomas got on top of him and continued to hit him. The girl students were screaming and some male students tried to break it up. With all the commotion going on a guard came in and pulled Thomas off of Mr. Aiken. "Everyone back in your seats." The guard yelled. All the students made their way back to their seats. Thomas was being held back by the guard. "You bastard. This will ruin my dream. You will pay for this. I promise that." Mr. Aiken rose from the floor and looked deep into Thomas' eyes. "Well you ruined my eyesight by writing that piece of crap you call a essay. Please take him out of here." The guard removed Thomas out of the class but not before he stuck his middle finger up at Mr. Aiken. "Well class that was an experience. Back to the lesson for today."

Sarah walked out of the school building hoping to see Jon. Their relationship has been on rocky roads after her birthday. They had an argument over a message left on her cell phone from some boy named Dave. She wasn't messing with him but Jon's male pride had kicked in. As she walked around the campus ground she thought of just giving up. Just then Lindsey walked over to Sarah. "Hey girl. What you up to?" Sarah jerked her head over to see Lindsey. "I'm doing nothing. Just taking in the nice air today. So what you up to? Where is your little man Joey?" Lindsey looked at her and laughed. "What's so funny?" Sarah looked at her like she had lost her mind. "I have something to tell you. I hope you don't freak out." Lindsey took a deep breath and let it out. "Joey is actually Joann. I am a lesbian." Sarah's jaw just dropped to the floor. "Wow. That is something I never imagined hearing from you." Lindsey took out a picture and handed it to Sarah. "This is Joann. Isn't she pretty?" Sarah looked at the picture and never thought that someone so pretty like Joann could be a carpet lover. She handed the picture back to Lindsey and began to walk away. "Hey where you going?" Sarah quickly turned back around to Lindsey. "Sorry I need to be alone for awhile. Don't worry I am happy for you. I'll call you later." She waved bye to Lindsey and began to walk again.

"Michael I might be a little late to your game but I will be there. Tell mom to hold me a seat." Mr. Aiken had told his son. "I'll see you later." He hung up the phone and began to grade some papers. He picked up his phone and started to dial. He heard 2 rings and someone picked up. "I need to see you tonight. My family will be out for a while so I was hoping you could come over to see me." Mr. Aiken waited for the person to answer. "Great. I'll leave the key under the mat." He hung up and began to finish grading. Carl Aiken finished and made his way to the parking lot. He walked very fast hoping to get home as fast as possible. Just as he put his key in the car door he saw a figure. He turned around and was stunned to see who was there. "What are you doing here?" Carl asked. "Sorry I scared you Mr. Aiken." Sarah Loews looked at Mr. Aiken and laughed. "You could have gave me a heart attack. So why are you here?" Sarah looked at him and got closer. She put her arm around him and smiled. "I couldn't wait to see you. I know you said to meet you at your house but I needed to see you now." Sarah began to kiss him. "So what would you like?" Carl looked at her. She looked even more exotic in the moonlight. "I always had a fantasy to do it in the car. So I was hoping you could fulfill that fantasy for me." Sarah smiled that sexy smile that got men in trouble. "I will be glad to help you." He began to kiss her passionately and he slowly opened his car door. As soon as it was opened she slid in very sexy like and she yanked him inside."

Carl Aiken sat in his car. He waited for Sarah to walk out of the parking lot before he began to drive off. As he drove he thought of Laura. He had loved his wife very dearly and he felt bad. He knew that their relationship was on rocky roads but he knew that they could work it out. But he had to stop what he was doing behind her back. Especially since it was his own student. He could lose his job if anyone at the board found out. As he pulled into his driveway he noticed that his wife's car was in there. He froze and thought about turning back around. But he decided to just go inside. He parked his car, got out and walked up to the front door. He placed his key in the door and opened it very slowly hoping that everyone was asleep already. As he walked through the small corridor he prayed they were asleep. Just then he heard a sound in the kitchen. He jumped up and made his way into the kitchen. There sitting at the table with was Laura. "Hey honey. Why are you up so late?" Carl asked Laura. She looked at him and didn't say a word. "Well I'm going to go to bed I am tired." He turned around and began to walk. Before he made it to the hall his wife called out. "Stop right now. Get your ass back in here right now." He turned around and walked back. He stood there staring at his wife in the dim light. She looked beautiful. Her hair was down and her eyes sparkled. "How could you do this to Michael?" She raised from the chair. "You promised to be there for him." Carl looked at his wife and instead of seeing the sparkle now he saw the fire. "I had to grade papers. I am so sorry." She got closer to him. "All day you had to grade papers. You could have done it at the game." She raised her voice at him. "Michael played so badly cause you wasn't there. They sat him on the bench after awhile. He didn't play any longer after that." Carl looked at her and felt weird. This wasn't his wife. She was being taken hold of the devil he thought. "I'm sorry honey. I'll be there next game." She put her hand on his shoulder and looked deep into his eyes. "Don't apologize to me." She kissed him and made her way upstairs. Carl looked at her as she walked away and he knew what he had to do. He walked upstairs and thought of what he should say. He made his way to his son's door and stood there for a minute before he opened it. "Hey son what you doing?" Michael looked at his father. "What the hell do you want from me?" Carl made his way over to his son's bed. "Don't get any closer to me. What is it that you want from me?" Michael just gave his father a heated face. "I came here to say that I am so sorry for missing your game this afternoon. I was busy with school work." Carl leaned on his son's dresser and stood there waiting for his son to respond. Michael got up from his bed and made his way to the door. He opened the door and looked at his father. "That's nice dad. I'm happy that your schoolwork is more important then your family. I guess that makes you a deadbeat dad. So as far as I'm concerned you are nothing to me. You are dead to me." Carl looked at his son and tears filled his eyes as he spoke. Carl had never expected this to be said by his son of all people. "So dad I would like it if you got the hell out of my room." Carl walked over to the door and looked at his son. "I am so sorry." He walked out the door and as he turned around to face Michael he slammed it in his face.

Sarah Loews made her way home. All she thought about was Jon and if he would be ever get over that message. She walked through the park cause her place is not that far from the school. As she walked she thought about Carl and their late night visits. They have been doing this for almost a month. The first time it happened was one night when he had to grade papers and get an assignment ready for the next day. Sarah was still in the school building. She had heard a sound in the class and walked in. There he was. She looked at him with his top buttons of his shirt unbuttoned and she was turned on. Next thing she was on top of the desk naked. She loved it. Sarah was almost home when she felt a hand grip her. She turned around and there Jon was. "Baby I missed you so much. What have you been up to?" Jon looked at her and smiled. "I've been up to nothing important. What have you been up to?" Sarah looked at him and felt butterflies in her stomach. "I haven't been up to much just school work." She went to hug him when he pulled away. She began to worry. "Well you are out late. And I didn't know you had a car." Sarah wondered what he was talking about. Then it hit her. "Mr. Aiken was willing to drive me home." Jon laughed at her answer. "Is that why you two stood there over an hour? An if he was going to drive you home why are you walking home?" Sarah knew she was busted. "I am so sorry Jon. I love you." She tried to hug him. "Don't touch me you bitch. We had one fight and you go sleep with the teacher that is like ten years older then
you. I want nothing to do with you." He pushed her and she fell on the grass. "Jon please, I love you." Jon turned back around and laughed. "Look at you all dirty. I feel bad. That poor grass just got cleaned of the shit. Oh well hopefully someone will come pick you up." He then walked away leaving Sarah there to cry.
Sign up to rate and review this story