Categories > Original > Horror > Deranged

CHAPTER 4

by alb2991 0 reviews

MORE GORE IN THIS ONE...AND IF YOU THOUGHT THE PERSON WAS CRAZY BEFORE WAIT TILL YOU READ THIS. PS THE KIDNAPPER IS REVEALED

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-15 - Updated: 2006-03-15 - 1701 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Present day

Tiffany Brown sat in the car and stared out the window. She waited as her partner questioned the suspect. She knew that if she went up there that there would be problems. Tiffany turned on the radio and sat back and listened to some old school classics. Just as she began to doze off to the sounds of Luther Vandross her cell phone rang. She looked at the screen before answering. "Yeah what's up Christopher?" Her voice was sounding all raspy. "I need your help up here, she won't cooperate." Tiffany felt a knot in her throat. "Bu-bu-but I can't baby." She now turned off the radio. "But you are the best I need you here. We need to solve this case right away. Please honey." Tiffany loved when he told her she was the best. "Okay. I'll be right up." She closed her cell and opened the car door. She slowly slid out as she pondered if she should just call back and tell him she can't come. Tiffany walked to the building. As she stared at the brown bricks on the building she felt a knot in her stomach. She froze once again and she prayed. "Dear God this is Tiffany Johnson. I need your help to remain strong right now. This is very important. Thank you." She made the sign of the cross and she entered the building. In the elevator she looked at herself in the mirror. She saw something that she never liked to see: her vulnerability. The elevator spoke "9th floor" and Tiffany got off. She made her way to apartment 9M. At the door she heard voices and she froze once again. She took one deep long breath and she knocked on the metal door. Christopher Brown opened. "It's about time baby. She is in the living room waiting for you." Tiffany put her arms around him and she hugged him really tight. "Tiff it will be okay. I'm here and if it gets out of hand we will leave." She pulled away from him and smiled. She entered the house and closed the door behind her. Christopher grabbed her hand and they made their way into the living room. "Ms. Loews my partner is here now." Sarah Loews raised from the couch to greet her. When she noticed whom it was she freaked. "How dare you step foot in my house. You fucking murderer." Tiffany began to play with her fingers. She felt tensed. "Ms. Loews please calm down." Sarah looked at him and laughed. "Don't tell me to fucking calm down in my own home Mr. Brown. This bitch killed my father. I hate her." Sarah sat back down on the couch. "Sarah you know I had to do what I had to do." Tiffany sat down on the chair opposite from Sarah. "Oh really Mrs. Johnson?" Christopher looked at Sarah and made a confused face at her. "Her name is Mrs. Brown. We are engaged." Sarah looked at him and then back to Tiffany. "What? Last time we met you was married to Derrick Johnson. Oh wait, I'm sorry I forgot he was killed. So how did that feel?" Tiffany looked over to see the reaction on Chris' face. He looked so confused. "Ms. Loews that has nothing to do with this case. I will apologize for killing your father but I told him to put the gun down and he didn't. So I had to protect myself. I wish it was different but it wasn't. So just answer some questions and we will be on our way." Sarah looked at her and laughed. "So from what your fiancee told me you two think that I kidnapped Mr. Aiken." Tiffany nodded her head. "I bet it was that bitch that sent you here." Christopher looked at her. "What bitch?" Sarah took out a cigarette and lit it and took a puff before answering his question. "His wife. That bitch hated me." Tiffany looked around the room as Sarah spoke and she noticed a shrine. On it were pictures of her father and a pair of hands holding the pictures. She also had candles lit and a paper with what looked like a prayer. She felt tears fill her eyes as she thought of her deceased husband. "Excuse me Tiffany." Sarah called to her. "I'm sorry. Well why does she hate you?" Sarah took another puff and put her cigarette out in her marble blue ashtray. "Well she found out that her husband and I were sleeping together. When she found that out she filed for a divorce. So she thinks that it is my fault that her happy family is no more. But if you want my opinion it's all her fault. If she knew how to fuck him he would have never came to me for some pussy." She smiled and Tiffany felt sick to her stomach. Here she was making a joke out of ruining a happy home. "Well that is nice for you to tell us but we need to know what you have been up to lately." Mr. Brown told her. "Well detectives, I have been taking care of my baby. He is so cute I wish you could see him but he is with my sister right now. He is my life and soul." The tone in her voice changed from anger to joy. Tiffany smiled at her. "I have not spoken to Mr. Aiken detectives in months. After his wife found out he wanted nothing to do with me. So I left him alone. But I do have one person who might have done it. My ex boyfriend Jon Little. He found out about us one night and went crazy. He even got Mr. Aiken fired by telling the board that we were fucking." Tiffany looked back at the shrine and smiled this time. She felt that Sarah is a warm-hearted person. "Well thank you for your time." Tiffany raised from the chair and waked over to Sarah. "Please Tiffany don't touch me. I still hate you for what you did to my father. But I hope you find the kidnapper." Tiffany looked into her eyes and saw that this woman will never forgive her for that night. "Well honey let's go." Christopher grabbed her and they left.

Carl Aiken sat there in that chair and felt sick. His stomach was growling from hunger. The only thing that he tasted was his own blood. He looked around the room and wondered when the kidnapper would come back. It had turned into night and he had been there alone for hours. "I need to get the fuck out of here." He wiggled around in the chair. He tried so hard to get to the table with all the objects on it. The chair moved forward more and more as he wiggled. "Please God help me get to that table." Just then he heard the door open and shut. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" The kidnapper walked over to him and decked him so hard in the face that the chair fell backwards. He hit his head on the concrete floor and he screamed. "What the hell is wrong with you. Let me go now." The person picked him up and laughed. "You are one dumb son-of-a-bitch. This is your destiny Mr. Aiken. You are going to die." Carl looked at this deranged kidnapper and knew that they were telling the truth. "You are fucking crazy. You need to see someone. You are just fucked up in the head." Carl yelled. The person turned around, walked over to Carl and jammed a knife in his right hand. The knife was so long that it went through his hand and went through the handle of the chair. Carl yelled so loud that birds that had flocked on the side of the building flew away. "Listen Carl. I am sick and tired of people calling me that. I lost my only friend because she called me crazy. So shut your fucking trap before I cut it off." Carl began to cry again. "Can you please take the knife out of my hand?"

"No I will not. I think it makes a pretty accessory for your hand." The person walked back over to the table and picked up a saw. "Please don't do this to me. If you let me go I wont tell anyone who you are." The kidnapper turned around and laughed. "They already think that I kidnapped you Carl. They came to my house today and questioned me. And it is your entire ex wife fault. That dumb bitch just couldn't keep her mouth closed. But I sent them away on a wild goose chase. Poor Jon I feel bad for him." Sarah got closer to Carl and kissed him on the lips. "Wow your blood taste so good Carl." He looked into her eyes and wondered what happened to the nice person she once was. "Well I am so sorry that I have to this but I need some more gifts for detective Brown. And plus you don't need your foot anyway." She knelt down and began to saw off his right leg. He yelled and she laughed. After she was done she came back up. Blood had spewed all over her face. She held his foot in her hands. "I never noticed that your feet were so big. Too bad your dick wasn't." She laughed as the blood dripped off the foot onto the concrete. "Well I have to be on my way home. I am very tired." She walked over to the table and grabbed some bandages and salt. She poured salt on the bandage and walked back over to Carl. She wrapped the bandage around the open wound and he yelled. "I don't want you to bleed to death Carl." She got up and walked back over to the table where the foot laid. She picked it up, poured salt on it and licked the blood off. "'Tasty. Very tasty." She put the leg back and walked out the door. There he sat alone once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story