Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > ~ An Unsuspected Arrow ~ 1

~ An Unsuspected Arrow ~ 1

by Kaitluvsfob08 1 review

Fob's on Tour. Patrick is alone. Then the girl he falls in love with is right at his fingertips. Can he win her heart, or was that already done without any help?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-12-04 - Updated: 2008-12-08 - 976 words

0Unrated
Patrick' POV:

So FOB is on tour once again. This time it is endorceing Folie A` Deux, our latest album. Our touring buddies are Cobra Starship and Panic At The Disco. They would both open for us at every concert. I culd tell that this tour was gonna be the best of the best. The greatest one of all. I was currently unpacking my bags into the bus along with the rest of the guys. We all had pretty much our whole wardrobes with us. Yeah tours can get pretty crazy. We have to change out of sweaty clothes a lot anyway, so it doesn't end up being that much clothes. I sighed and folded a t-shirt into the clothes basket beside the big bed in the back.
"Anybody else have the feeling that this tour is gonna be the biggest most rad motherfucking tour yet?" Pete asked to the whole room.
Andy and Joe agreed. I nodded.
Suddenly it came to my mind again. I don't even know how but something just reminded me....I was here with no one. Well yeah, all of my friends, duh! But no one here really meant more to me than a best friend or stage manager. All of my good friends were here, but I had never had someone truly meaningful to me tour with me. What I'm trying to say is, I'm a total failure when it comes to romance and I don't have a girlfriend.There. I said it....or thought it. I had never told my buddies how ready I was for a relationship. Maybe the truth was that I actually wasn't ready for one....
But Joe and Pete had a girlfriend, well Pete was married but whatever....and Andy well, he is just one of those guys who can be happy without a girlfriend. But I'm somewhere in between. Some how I screwed up every relationship I was ever in (not many) and now I'm alone. Why did girls have to be so difficult? Why couldn't they justbe one of those simple things? Or at the very least like writing a song. All you'd have to do was hit the right notes, and then they loved you. But no. Love is far too complex and elusive, it couldn't be made easy.
"YO! Patrick? Can you hear us? Come back to earth...." Joe said, waving his hand in my face.
"Wha?" I said dumbstruck.
"I said, do you want to go chill with Gabe and Brendon and the rest of the guys?" Joe replied curtly.
"Uh...sorry. But yeah, that sounds cool." I said. And with that all of us left our unfinished organization project and headed out of the air conditioned bus.
"Aw man....it so hot out here..." Andy said.
"Yeah....oh well...we're not gonna be outside that long." Pete said and strode toward the two tour buses on the opposite side of the parking lot. We rapped on the door of the tour bus to the right of us. Gabe opened the door and grinned.
"Hey guys! We're havin a party later, you in?" He said and ushered us in.
"Seriously?! Awesome. I am so in." Pete exclaimed.
"Yah its after the show...you guys in too?" he said staring at me and Joe and Andy.
"Uh...I dunno....I'm not a party guy...." I said scratching my head.
"Aw c'mon party pooper! We'll show ya a great time!" Ryland said from somewhere in the bus.
"Well...okay." I said and Andy and Joe agreed too.

The show turned our amazing, and we headed back to Cobras bus and Gabe flippedon the music. Everyone from Panic and from Cobra Starship was there, plus Me, Pete, Joe and Andy. The guys danced all night and I swear they each had had at least 6 cups of beer.
"Hey...what are you doing sitting here all by your lonesome? Not enjoying the party?" A girl with pretty, curly, dark brown hair asked me. Wow she ws pretty. She had the most beautiful eyelashes and dark brown eyes. She blinked and waited for an answer. Oh thats right! How could I forget...this was Vick-T, from Cobra Starship.
"Well....not exactly..." I said staring at the table I was sitting at.
"How come?" she said. She didn't seem as drunk as the guys, but she definatly had a few.
"I'm just not a party kind of guy, okay? Yeesh." I said turning the other way.
But she put her hand on my shoulder, and I turned to face her again. Then she grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me up off of the seat.
"C'mon! Come and dance!!!" she exclaimed and tugged on my wrist.
"You're....hurting....me!" I said.
"Sorry...c'mon please dance?!" she said. Then added, "You know you want to!"
"I am definatly sure that I do not want to dance!" I said and then remarked quietly, "I dunno how anyway."
"Is that why? Oh fine. Here have a drink!" she said. I looked back into her eyes again. Then I hesitantly took the red plastic cup and drank a sip. Alchohol. Ew. Somehow it was tasty but gross all the same. Thats why I never drank it. I had never really liked it.
"See? Your having fun already!" she said with a smile. Wow her teeth were nice, and she had a beautiful smile....
"This is fun?" I asked.
"Sure it is!" she said and I downed the rest of the beer. I wanted more already. It was so gross tasting but sooo good at the same time. It was addicting.
"Could-could I....have some....more please?" I asked.
She laughed at me and handed me another cup. Her laugh. It was like music.

From that moment I was sold. She had just bought my heart without even knowing it.
Sign up to rate and review this story