Categories > Original > Horror > Deranged

CHAPTER 11: THE FINAL CONCLUSION

by alb2991 0 reviews

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. HERE WE FIND OUT THE PERSON THAT HIRED SARAH AND WHY THEY HIRED. THE PLOT IS REVEALED AND THE ENDING IS A CLIFF HANGER. IS CARL DEAD? WHO DID IT? WHY DID THEY DO IT? READ ...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-15 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 2318 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11: The FINAL CONCLUSION

Present day

The sirens blared as the ambulance sped down the street. Tiffany and Christopher both in the back with Carl Aiken strapped to a gurney. He had been found there on the floor naked still breathing. In hopes of keeping him alive Tiffany quickly called 911. She sat there with him on the cold concrete floor praying to God. Now here she was still with him. "Will he be okay sir?" Tiffany asked the EMT. He looked at her with a concern look on his face. "He has lost a lot of blood. He is also missing body parts. It would be a miracle if he pulls through this." Tiffany grabbed Christopher and held him. He looked at her and smiled. "At least we know who tried to kill him." Tiffany let go and took out the pencil from her pocket. "I can't believe that Lindsey would do something like this. She was so quiet and shy." Christopher grabbed her and whispered in her ear, "The quiet ones are the ones you have to look out for."

Lindsey sat on her bed reading a book that was assigned to her class. She thought about all that had happened to her in the last few months. She made a best friend, had a wonderful girlfriend, lost her girlfriend to a boy, lost her best friend because she was in love with her, what else could go wrong? Just then there was a knock on her door. "Coming." She yelled out. As she opened the door two cops grabbed her and cuffed her. "You are under arrest for the kidnapping of Carl Aiken." Lindsey looked at them confused. "But I didn't kidnap him." They hauled her out of her apartment and took her down the stairs. As they took her outside there was Sarah. Watching as her plan with her boss unfolded. She was happy that it was working out so well. Lindsey caught a glimpse of Sarah and that was when the tears began. Sarah walked away and called her boss. "It's done I guess. You finished it." Sarah told her friend. "Yeah it is done. Carl is dead."

"Come on people let's get this man into a room. He needs medical assistance right away." The tall man with the white gown yelled. They took Carl Aiken on the gurney and they sped down the hallway. You would have thought that they were competing in a Nascar Race the way they were running down that hall. Tiffany tired to go into the room with the doctor but he stopped her. "You can't come in yet. You have to wait outside." Christopher put his arm around her waist and pulled her to a chair. There they sat looking down the hall to the room where Carl was. "I hope he makes it." Tiffany looked at Christopher and saw her reflection. She looked beat up and tired. She had been crying and now her eyes were all puffy. "We just have to hope for the best." He got up from the chair and made his way outside. As he stood there smoking a cigarette Laura Aiken came. She walked up to him and asked, "How is Carl?" Christopher looked away. "He's in a bad condition." He hated to break bad news to people. "Well I have to see him." He put out his cigarette and told her to follow him. She grabbed his hand and he felt a tingle go down his back. "I told you that was a one time thing." She laughed. "I'm only holding your hand don't take it personal." She let his hand go and followed him to the waiting area. Tiffany raised from her seat and hugged Laura. "I am so sorry for everything. We just hope that he makes it through this." Laura smiled. "I want to thank you both for helping find Carl. You two never gave up on him." Tears began to fill her eyes. "That is our job." Tiffany told her. There all three of them sat and waited for the doctor.

Michael Aiken was on his cell phone talking to one of his friends. "Yeah my dad was found. I don't know anything else though man." Michael paused. "Yo man I have to tell you a something." Michael took a breath. "Come on and spit it out." His friend Juan said. "Okay. I'm thinking about asking Sarah to marry me. She has made me feel really good about myself." Juan didn't answer. "I'm waiting for a response." Michael waited. "You don't know this girl. You two haven't been dating that long. Take it slow man." Juan gave his advice. "I know but I feel something for her that I never felt for any other girl I dated." Juan laughed. "Maybe that's because she was the only girl to actually give you the pussy." Michael was furious. "What ever jackass. You wouldn't know true love anyway. You haven't been with a girl for 3 years you told me." Juan took that offensively. "Well man I have to go. Just take it slow with her." He hung up the phone. There Michael sat holding a box. He opened it up and there inside was a ring. "Maybe I should wait."

Laura Aiken awoke from her non-predicted nap. "How do you feel?" Tiffany asked. "Like a ton of bricks bashed my head in." Laura looked around. "Where is your husband?" Tiffany got up from the chair. "He went to the station. He had to take care of something. Would you like something to drink?" She shook her head no. Tiffany made her way to the lounge to get something to drink and eat. There Laura sat all by herself. Wondering what was going on in that room. Why was the doctor taking so long? Just then a man came out of the room. He must be the doctor she thought. "Excuse me sir but how is Carl Aiken?" The tall man turned around. "And who may you be?" He looked at her and then at his sheet. "I am his ex wife." He signed the sheet and handed it back to the lady. "Well I have some bad news." Just then Tiffany arrived with a soda in one hand a muffin in the other. "Is he dead?" Laura looked away from the doctor. "No he isn't. He is in coma." Tiffany looked at the doctor. "So will he pull through it and wake up?" The doctor sat down next to Laura. "He isn't brain dead. So there is a chance that he will pull through this." Tiffany was now asking the questions. "How is that possible?" The doctor explained. "Whoever this person was that kidnapped him and cut off his parts wanted to keep him alive. They put bandages on him with salt. The salt protects the wound from infection and the bandages keep the blood from releasing. He lost a lot of blood but we found his blood type and gave him a blood transfusion." Laura smiled. "Can I please see him doctor?" Laura asked. "Sure." The doctor answered. Laura lifted her fragile self off the chair and made her way to his room. There she stood at the door for a while. She turned the knob and entered. Leaving the door opened she looked around the room. There he was on the bed with all these tubes. She walked over to him and said..........

The day of the kidnapping

Carl Aiken looked at the clock and waited. He waited for it to say 5:35 PM. "Honey you have to get up and get ready. If you want to see Laura in time." Carl kept his eyes on that clock. "Yes mom I will. Stop trying to kick me out your house." Carl's mother let him stay there for awhile because he begged her. The hotel room was getting a little tiring. "Oh shut up and get ready." Carl was excited because at 5:35 PM would be his anniversary with Laura. He wanted to pay her a surprise visit. "I'm leaving now son. So I'll see you later. Are you going back to the motel tonight?" Carl screamed "Happy anniversary." Then he answered his mother, "If I'm not here then I'm at the motel or at Laura's house." Then he heard the door slam. Carl made his way down the stairs and into the living room closet. There he pulled out a big box. Inside the box was the exercise machine that Laura had always wanted. "I can't wait." He said to himself. He began to walk back to the staircase when the doorbell rang. "Did you forget your keys mother?" Carl asked as he made his way to the door. He opened it and SMACK, Sarah hit him with a bat. He fell on the floor and she entered the house. "Damn I hit you hard." She said to him as he lye there knocked out on the floor. She bent down and picked him up. "Damn you're heavy." She dragged him to the car. She thanked God that his mother lived in a deserted area. She got him in the car and drove off.

She finally reached the warehouse. She took him out and dragged his heavy body to the building. She got him upstairs and threw him on the chair. She handcuffed him the way she was instructed to and she took out her cell phone.

"I have him. Come over now." Sarah was breathing heavy. "I'll be right over." Sarah hung up. She stood there staring at him. How helpless he looked. She felt a hit of joy come over her. Last time he was the one in charge but now she was. Twenty minutes later the metal door opened up and in came her boss. "You did a good job Sarah. I thought you would fuck it up or chicken out." Sarah looked at her boss. "I know what I'm doing. I've done this before. So what would you like me to do?" The person walked over to Carl and smiled. "I want you to torture him. Make him feel the pain that I felt. Then I want you to kill him but only when I say to." Sarah walked over to her boss. "So why do you want him dead now? When you planned this you told me to torture him and then let him go. What changed your mind?" Her boss turned to her. "Do you know what it is like to want out of something and it never works?" Sarah looked at the person. "No I don't." Her boss smiled. "I went to his motel and brought the divorce papers with me." Laura began. "But he refused to sign them. So I thought to myself since he won't sign then the only other way out was if I became a widow." Sarah smiled. "That is a great idea." Laura put her arm around her shoulder. "So I need him dead to get all his money and keep the kids. So I am counting on you Sarah to get this job done." Laura patted her on the back and left. There Sarah stood watching Carl sit there all helpless.

The last day

"I am so sorry that I had to jam the pencil in your shoulder." Laura looked at him. "Why did you let Sarah leave?" Laura walked over to the desk and picked up the chainsaw. "She chickened out. So I gave her the money and now I'm going to kill you. But I have to hurry up cause the cops are on their way here." Carl smiled. "Who are you?" Laura laughed. "I am not telling you who I am. That is just dumb." She walked over to him with the chainsaw. "Please don't kill me. I am so sorry. I have a wife and two kids that I love so much." Carl begged and begged. "I need to see them. There is so much that I need to do with them. It was me and my wife anniversary when I was kidnapped and brought here. I was going to surprise her with this exercise machine that she always wanted. I still love her and I want to try to work things out with her." Laura looked at him. Her sensitive side was now taking over. She walked back over to the table and put the chainsaw down. Instead she picked up a pipe. "Please don't." Carl begged but before he knew it she hit him in the head with the pipe. "That won't kill you Carl but you will be knocked out for awhile. But you will die anyway. All that blood you lost no one will be able to save you." She took him off the chair and stripped off all his clothes. There she left him on the floor. "Well I have to go. Bye Carl I love you." She leaned down and kissed him and fled before the cops got there.

Present day

Tiffany Brown smiled as she made her way out of the hospital building. She called Christopher. "I am so happy that we solved this." Tiffany told him. "I love you Christopher." She blew him a kiss and hung up.

Back in the hospital room Laura was sitting by his bedside. "You have some nerve not to die you bastard." She was upset that they saved his life. She was hoping that they would tell her that he died as they tried to save him. "You will not make it out of here alive I tell you. You will stay in that coma and then you will die." She slapped him and made her way to the door to leave. She opened it up but she turned around instead. "You will not live through the night." She stayed in the room and closed the door.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story