Categories > Original > Horror > Deranged

CHAPTER 10

by alb2991 0 reviews

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND WE ARE DONE. AND FIND OUT THAT SARAH IS AN EXPERT. HOW YOU ASK? READ ON. AND SARAH'S SOUL IS GETTING THERE.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-15 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 1691 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10

1 month ago

Sarah Loews sat there in her home thinking about the plan that her and the person planned. Just then her cell phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and answered. "Well it's about time. I am so frantic." She waited. "Well keep up the good work. Soon you will have him. We will get him. So just relax. The day is already picked and the plans are set." Sarah sighed. "I am a little nervous. What if everything goes wrong?" The person on the other end got upset. "Didn't you tell me that you did this once before?" Sarah remembered the last time she kidnapped someone and killed him. "Yes I did." The voice relaxed. "So just calm down. Don't worry. Everything will work out perfectly. I promise." Then they hung up. Sarah looked at the phone and smiled. There on her screen was still a picture of Jon and her. She felt alone at that moment. The only person that was in her life wanted her to kill someone. What kind of relationship is that? Sarah raised from her bed and made her way to the bathroom. There she looked in the mirror at herself and for the first time in her life she didn't know the person staring at her.

Present day

Sarah Loews sat there in class. Staring into space. She thought about poor Carl Aiken and she wished that she never did it. She felt so bad and actually wanted to let him out. "Ms. Loews please pay attention." Sarah looked up and there she saw Carl. Staring at her with warm eyes. His eyes spoke to her. "Please let me out." Sarah screamed and covered her eyes. "Call the dean." The teacher yelled. As she slowly moved her hands away from her eyes, he was gone. Michael Aiken came and picked his girlfriend up. He held her as she cried. "What is wrong?" She looked at him. What was she supposed to tell him? She froze then opened her mouth, "I thought I saw my dad. It scared me and made me sad at the same time." He held her even harder as they walked.

Carl Aiken had woke up about 2 hours ago. There he sat wondering if his plan would work. He wasn't awake that long but he was already getting tired. The blood had stopped dripping but the pain remained. Not the physical pain but the emotional one. He wanted to be with his kids and his wife. He felt a hand grip his shoulder. He turned his head around as far as he could and there was Laura Aiken. She stood there crying. "Laura?" She smiled and nodded her head yes. "Are you here to save me?" She lost her smile. "No Carl. I'm actually not here." He looked at her confused. "Just know that I love you." She smiled. Carl closed his eye and when he opened them she was gone. "I'm going crazy." He then drifted back to sleep.

Tiffany Brown was there at her desk. She knew that in her heart that Carl was going to die for sure but she hoped that she could at least catch the killer. "Excuse me. Are you Mrs. Brown?" Tiffany turned around to face a tall skinny boy. He had acne all over his face. "Yes I am." The young boy handed her an envelope. "I was told to give you this in person." She looked at him. "By who?" The tall boy smiled. "By some old woman. She said it was left on her door with a note to bring it to the post office." Tiffany took the envelope and smiled. "Thank you so much." The boy waved good-bye. Tiffany sat there staring at the envelope. Just then Christopher Brown walked in. "Hey honey. What's that in your hand?" She put the envelope down. "It's a gift I guess. There is no name on it so I know who it's from." Tiffany picked the envelope back up and stared at it again. "Honey open it." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a letter opener. "Here." He handed it to her. She took the letter opener and slowly placed it under the cress. She slowly began to open the letter. "I wonder what body part could fit in there." Christopher said. She looked inside and pulled out the picture. "It's not a body part. It's a picture." Tiffany handed it to Christopher. He looked at it. "It's a picture of Carl Aiken. He's sitting in a chair all bloody." He handed the picture back to Tiffany. She examined it. "I see something in the back. Right there." She pointed at the lens of the sunglasses. Christopher walked over to her and examined the picture. "I see something to. But what is it?" Tiffany got up from the chair and made her way to the scanner. She lifted the top and put the picture in. The scanner light turned on as it scanned the picture onto the computer. "If there is something there then we can see it if enlarge the picture." Tiffany told Christopher. "This is why you're a better detective then me." He kissed her on the forehead. "I know." She smiled. She at down and there on the screen was the picture of Carl. Still in it's original size. So she clicked an icon on the computer. "With this program I can make the picture bigger and brighter. So we can see everything better." She clicked the icon of a sun and the picture became brighter. "I still can't see it." Christopher told her. Tiffany dragged the top and sides of the picture and then it got bigger. "Now I'm going to click this icon which will help me zoom in on a certain area of the picture." She did that and there she was staring into Carl's one eye. "I can see his eye. He's missing one." Tiffany looked up at Christopher. "Can you see what's in the sunglasses. What is the image?" She looked again. " I can't tell. I need to zoom out a little." So she did. Then she saw it. "I see the killer. But I can't see the face. The camera is covering it." Tiffany looked even harder. "Wait there is something else." She put her face closer to the screen. "Oh my God Christopher. I know where he's at." He looked at the screen. "How?" She pointed to the image in the sunglasses. "It is the name of a building. It is that abandoned warehouse." She got up from the chair. "Call Laura and let her know. Get some cops assembled and let's make our way down there." Christopher picked up her cell phone and dialed Laura's number. "Hello Mrs. Aiken?" He started to put on his coat. "So are you calling me for another romp in the sack?" She asked. "No. We think we know where Carl is. We are on our way there now. So if you want you can meet us there." He told her where and hung up. "Let's go now." Tiffany grabbed his arm and pulled him out the door.
"
Poor Carl." There was the person with the mask again. "What do you want?" Sarah came from behind him. "I can't do this. Let's let him go." The person looked at Sarah. "Are you stupid? This is the final stage of the plan. He is going to die and everything will be better." Sarah looked at Carl. "But he has been through enough." Carl looked at Sarah and smiled. "Don't smile at her. You are not getting out of here alive. This is it." The masked person took out the pencil from their pocket. "This is going to end you." The person made there way to Carl but Sarah stepped in front of the person. "No you can't. I won't let you." The masked person laughed. "Do you want to go to prison? If he gets out your life is really over. You thought losing your baby was hard but that is nothing compared to what will happen if he gets out." Sarah knew that the person was right. She had to let him die but she couldn't. "I don't care. You can't do it." Sarah grabbed the person's hand. Next thing the masked man/woman hit her. Sarah fell back holding her face. "You know what Sarah you're done with me. Here is your cash." The person threw the money at her. "Take it and go. I will finish this myself. I won't tell anyone that it was you. So just go." Sarah took the money and walked away. "I'm sorry Carl." Sarah walked out the door. There she stood crying. "Ahhhhhh." Carl screamed and Sarah put her hands over her ears.

Sirens blared and the cop cars speeded down the street. Tiffany smiled as she drove. "We are going to save him. This is going to be over." Christopher smiled too. "Maybe or maybe not." Tiffany looked over at him. "What you mean maybe or maybe not?" He looked at her. "The picture wasn't taken today. He might be dead already." Tiffany then lost her smile. When they got the warehouse it looked so gloomy like death had already happened. "Let's go everyone. There might be a dangerous person in there. So if you need to start shooting." Tiffany instructed. They made their way into the building and up the stairs. "Here we are." Tiffany opened the metal door and screamed, "Freeze." Holding her gun in front of her she saw nobody there. They walked further into the room. "Tiffany looks at this." A tall man told her. There on the table were all the objects. Blood all over them and the table. "This is gross." Tiffany put her hand over her mouth. "Tiffany we have a problem." Christopher called her over to him. "What is it?" She looked down on the floor and there it was. "Oh my God. I can't believe this." Tiffany grabbed Christopher and held him as she stared at what was on the floor.


TO BE CONTINUED..........
Sign up to rate and review this story