Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"I lit a fire under his ass and he didn't take me with."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"Im trying to have dinner Patrick." I said in a bored tone taking a sip of water. "Who the hell is this?!" "He, is Robert. Rob this is my ex-husband and the father of my babies." "Nice to meet y...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-12-12 - Updated: 2008-12-12 - 1585 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 116
Gin was standing back in the kitchen eating dry Frosted Flakes shaking her head. Why did Joe have to meddle in things? Its understandable that he cares but still, he needs to leave things be. If just for a little bit.
Patrick looked up at him with hurt eyes but didn't move, this drove Joe crazy.
"UGH!" He yelled pulling at his hair
"I swear to BOB!! Paco you make me want to punch something. For once in your life would you DO something to make yourself worthy of her love? You don't even fucking deserve what shes giving you, because you are a pussy who just rolls over and takes what life gives. Remember Elisa? She was a twat. You, instead of standing up, giving life the finger, and taking whats yours...just sit there. Like a wart on a toad. TAKE BACK YOUR WIFE AND KIDS. STOP BEING A BITCH. Be happy. Be really happy. Because you know you will be miserable without them. You know that it will kill you, to wake up one day and realize that Roman and Sofi are calling some other douche daddy. And he's a douche Patrick this guys a really big douche. And if you wont come and help me bring her back here then you can rot in hell." Joe concluded as he walked out the door and slammed it.
"That's your daddy." Gin mumbled rubbing her belly, "He won't even MARRY me."
Joe sat in the car and lit a cigarette. It had only been 60 seconds when the drivers side door opened and Patrick slid in closing the door behind him. Joe smiled as he took a drag of his cigarette. Then Paco shifted the car into gear a bit pissed.
Patrick then reversed, stopped abruptly and gave Joe a look.Joe got out the car with a pout and walked into the house and Gin laughed.
"Do you need a hug?" Gin asked.
"I lit a fire under his ass and he didn't take me with."
"I really don't need double homicide on my hands. Cali will hurt you later."
"Oh lord! She will! Im excited."
"You would be."
~
Robert and I made our way to the podium and he gave the hostess his name. The hostess, whom was no older then 20 had this feel about her that made me a bit nervous.Especially when she looked at me and I saw that glint of recognition in her eyes.
"Right. I see you right here. Please follow me."
She led us to a fairly secluded table in front of the windows and smiled, sickly sweet.
"Well your servers name is Ali, she'll be with you in a second and thank you for dining with us." She walked away with an evil smile and an extra kick in her step.
I stared after her and Robert cleared his throat to get my attention.
I looked back at him and he smiled a warm smile.
"Do you know her? She seemed to hate you." He stated dryly.
I simply laughed with no humor.
"No. She thinks she knows me, but I've never met her." I added in a sympathetic tone.
"Really because it seems like you ran over her dog...or stole her boyfriend or something along those lines."
I just laughed.
"I guess thats how she feels. I mean. Thats how they ALL feel."
"All?" He said a bit confused.
I sighed and decided that it was better to just give all the craziness up front. No need to drag it out and catch him by surprise. Its not like he couldn't relate.
"My ex-husbands fans....they...well they just think they know your relationship. Its crazy. They absolutely HATE me. No lie. There are pages upon web pages dedicated to how bad of a person I am. How I was a bad wife, a bad mother, how I don't deserve to have his kids...its insane."
"Who were you married to?"
"Really you dont know?"
"I wouldn't be asking if I didn't know."
"I thought all you celebrities knew everything?"
"Usually yes. But Im English. I stay overseas."
"Um, well then i was married to Patrick Stump."
"The same as Patrick Vaughn Stump? The producer, also in the band, fall out boy?"
"Yea thats him." I said with a sigh as I took a sip of wine.
"Well I can see how that must be hard for you."
"Very, especially that bad mom stuff. Everything else is pretty much fair game to me. I knew how things would be if I dated him. But I hate when they talk about my kids. There are just some lines I don't think people should cross."
"I agree."
Thankfully he noticed how uncomfortable this whole thing made me and changed the subject. He asked me about work and my other interests. He told me about his love for acting and our server came up. We ordered some appetizers when Roberts phone kept ringing.
I finally insisted he just go and take the call or they'd never let him be. He gave me a sheepish grin and said he'd be right back. I was playing with my phone when a commotion at the door caught my attention. I heard some yelling and saw flashbulbs going off, all this before I saw HIM walk in.
My heart quickly plummeted to my feet and I knew I must have looked like I'd seen a ghost. I quickly composed myself and closed my mouth when I remembered that I WASN'T cheating. I was doing nothing wrong. The hostess looked way too excited as she led the guy over to our table and moved a bit off as he stood there. I gave Patrick the look of death as he walked in my direction.
Robert was also making his way back when he reached me at the same time.
"Sorry about that, it was my agent and the-" He broke off mid word as he noticed the other man standing at the table.
"What the fuck Calista?" Patrick asked in the most dangerous tone of voice I'd ever hear him use.
This tone was so new, and some how powerful and sexy all at the same time that I got chills. I straightened up slowly and rolled my eyes. That's gonna piss him off a little bit more.
"Im trying to have dinner Patrick." I said in a bored tone taking a sip of water.
"Who the hell is this?!"
"He, is Robert. Rob this is my ex-husband and the father of my babies."
"Nice to meet you." Rob said extending his hand.
But sadly right now was no time for pleasantries. Patrick was turning more and more red by the moment and I was starting to like this fire. I never knew that he had this in him. After all, im so use to walking all over him...or him not trying that I was utterly amused here.
"Patrick. Go home. I'll deal with you later."
Patrick laughed but instead of the usual happiness his laugh gave me I felt a hint of fear. That wasn't the laugh of a happy-go-lucky munchkin from The Lollipop Gild (Gin would get a kick of that analogy), this was the laugh of someone who was about to commit murder after being picked on way too many times by a bully.
"Patrick, leave." I repeated for maybe the 50th time.
"Oh I'm leaving." He said turning his beautifully tormented eyes in my direction.
"But you-" He added grabbing my arm and pulling slightly,
"You're coming with me."
"Don't be ridiculous Patrick." I stated trying to yank my arm out of his grip, failing miserably.
"I'm not being anything, you're coming, home, now."
"You're making a fool of yourself. Let me go NOW." i said as i looked over his shoulder and spotted random cameras going off.
Patrick was about to say something to this and this was when Rob finally stepped in.
"Listen, the lady said to let her go I think you should. I also think you should sit and relax a bit mate." Robert stated softly.
Patrick did as he said but only to turn on Rob.
"You! You shut the fuck up. You're out here with MY wife and you want to talk to me?"
"She's not your wife anymore, and she doesn't want you here so-"
Then just like in the movies everything went into super slow motion. All I saw was Patrick dive sliding across the table and straight into Robert. I watched this, as if having a coke induced out of body experience, as the 2 threw punches and rolled around knocking things over onto the floor.
The quick and sudden flashes are what got me to snap back to reality. Suddenly everything was loud and in real time, I then walked over the 2 men trying to get them to pull apart. They got back up and were going at it like 2 inmates in prison.
I don't know who it was. Because there were so many hands trying to pull them apart and they were trying to tear each other apart. But someone threw a punch and instead of landing on the other guy, the waiter pulled him out of the way and I was knocked off my feet. I fell to the floor with a loud thud.
'Great...this is just....great.' That was the last thing I thought
before everything around me went pitch black.
Sign up to rate and review this story