Categories > Original > Romance > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

We Come Across Another Chilling Horror.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 1 review

Sonny's demons come back saying, "How've you been?"

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2008-12-12 - Updated: 2008-12-13 - 1228 words

0Unrated
"Another water, madame?" A waiter asked as he set the silver tray in front of her. Margo nodded lightly and took the expensive looking glass into her hands. She prayed to god that she didn't spill it. Everyone was being so lush and elegant, while she looked like a total slob. She still couldn't believe that she was on an expensive yacht with famous people. Fashion designers such as Louis Vuitton and representatives from Chanel were even there. She also swore that she saw Twiggy brush around here and there as well. She watched as Sonny and Matt went amongst other band members, muttering and chatting about something really interesting. Laura Cheerleader was downing a pineapple screw driver along with Siobahn and Greta. Margo rolled her eyes, those three were utterly ridiculous, they needed to know when to give up. Margo clenched to her stomach as the baby poked and shifted inside her. She screwed her eyes shut briefly and took a sharp breath.

"Come on honey," she whispered to her tummy,"Calm down will ya?"
The baby was getting a little cranky. It's kicks were becoming harder, which made the pain grow sharper.

"Baby are you okay?" A male voice asked. Margo shot her eyes open and found her prince sitting before her. She smiled lightly, using her strength to hold back tears.

"I'm fine," she lied,"The baby was just getting excited" Sonny peered at her with concerned eyes. He slid his hand over and took her own into his.

"Maybe you should rest a little" Sonny suggested as he lifted her up from the table. Margo smiled and nodded her head in agreement. Sonny smiled lightly and held out his arm.

"Shall we, Love?" Margo smiled and took his arm as they walked out of the ballroom.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now you just go on and rest" Sonny spoke as he took off her heels,"I'll stay with you if you'd like"
Margo sighed as she shifted herself and layed down flat on the bed. Sonny went down on his knees next to the bed, watching her closely. Margo giggled and put her hand to his cheek.

"You go on ahead, you've got a mission to accomplish" Sonny smiled and leaned over to peck her cheek. Once he did so, he shifted down to her stomach and kissed it.

"You be nice to mommy, you hear?" He demanded. Margo smiled lightly as her eyes started to droop. Sonny leaned back up to her and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Midge," He whispered softly,"I love you, so much."

She muttered something lightly and officially fell asleep. He watched happily as his "soon-to-be-wife" fell asleep. He watched her tiny chest rise and fall lightly, a light sigh coming from her lips. She was so perfect to him, in every single way. He reached over and gently brushed a few strands of hair from her face. It was such a beautiful reddish brown, it matched perfectly with her skin. He leaned over quietly and planted another kiss on her cheek. He pressed his lips to her ear and kissed it as well.

"You are so beautiful" He whispered softly. A small smile crept across Margo's lips as he stood up and quietly left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE NEXT MORNING!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo woke up suddenly from the loud sound of a crash. She looked around sharply and found that she was still in the yacht. Thank God. Last night, she had a dream that she was in Kentucky having baby after baby. What a nightmare! She slipped out of bed smoothly and put on her robe. She opened the door to the kitchen area and found Sonny hard at work. His hair was frizzy and blotched with patches of flour. His apron hung loosely on around his neck while he attempted to flip the pancakes.

"Baby, what are you up to?" Margo asked curiously. Sonny turned around sharply in surprise. He clenched onto the spatula tightly.

"I was gonna make you a surprise breakfast, but now you ruined it, meanie!" Margo laughed a little and shook her head. She walked over to him and he kissed her forehead lightly. He placed his hands on her baby bump and rubbed it soothingly. The baby poked and kicked in response.

"I think he wants to come out and play" Sonny giggled. Margo smiled at him and placed her hand on his cheek.

"You're too cute" She sighed lovingly. Sonny smiled and closed his eyes briefly. He hummed a small song and swayed them from side to side. Just then the door flew open and someone shot through holding a 6 pack of beers. Sonny jumped a little and held Margo closely as Matt sprung in the room with a smile on his face.

"Fucker! Don't scare us like that!" Sonny hissed. Matt blew off Sonny's complaint and let out loud cheer as Travis, Derek, and Jon ran in.

"We've fucking done it now man!" Matt cheered,"We're going on fucking WARPED TOUR!" Sonny's eyes went wide as Derek and the three boys let out a loud cry. Margo gave a bright smile and clapped.

"Wait! How'd you guys get us in?!" Sonny asked curiously. The boys looked to Matt as he opened up the pack.

"Some guy from Chicago was visiting his friend in LA! Pete something, he's in this tight band called Fall Out Boy. He was at one of our shows and saw that we were really good. He was going on Warped Tour too and he pulled a few strings! He got us in the fucking mainstream!!"

Another loud cheer rung throughout the house as Matt passed out the beers to each of the members. Margo objected to Matt's offer and got a SoBe green tea instead. They all raised their drinks high in the air, a smile plastered on their faces.

"To From First To Last and it's future fame!" Everyone cried out 'Here! Here!' and took a large drink. Margo took a swig of her own and wrinkled her nose.

"This tastes funny," She spoke,"I think it's old" She stuck out her tounge and handed it to Sonny. He cautiously sniffed it and took a tiny sip. His head shot back a little and he looked at his girlfriend.

"Tastes fine Midge" He quipped. Margo took the bottle and took another drink.

"Blehk!" She said as she set the bottle down. A worried look plastered over Sonny's face, Matt noticed this and decided to take action.

"Sooo, any special room decor for the little squirt?" Sonny shook his head no and smiled brightly. He always got so excited when they talked about the baby.

"Nope! Not yet!" He replied happily. Margo smiled and took her hand into his. Sonny took a small sip of his beer and smiled lightly. She leaned over and gently gave him a kiss on the cheek. Jon and Derek gave a loud 'awwwe' as Matt and Travis fake sobbed and gave crocodile tears. Sonny flipped them all off as Margo put her hand to her head. Her brain began to pulsate, she suddenly envisioned herself a few moments earlier with Sonny. He was holding her in his arms, telling her how much he loved her. She felt the world shake and spin around her, the images blending and blurring together.

"Margo?....MARGO?!"
Sign up to rate and review this story