Categories > Original > Horror > DERANGED 2: THE NEXT PHASE

CHAPTER 1: 1 YEAR LATER

by alb2991 0 reviews

THIS IS THE SECOND STORY TO THE "DERANGED" SERIES. ONCE AGAIN THERE WILL BE BLOOD. SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED ONCE AGAIN. IS CARL ALIVE OR DEAD? WHO IS TORTURED THIS TIME? WHO IS DOING IT? READ THE S...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-16 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 2380 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: 1 year later

Present day

Carl Aiken laid there in that hospital bed in coma. Not knowing what was going on around him. Laura stopped visiting him. She was now waiting for that call that he was dead. That he finally stepped into the light. She was so tempted to kill him herself in the hospital but there were always too many people around. So she waited and let nature take its course. Michael Aiken sat there next to his father. Looking at him and wondering why the kidnapper let him live. He wasn't mad that he lived he was actually happy. His dad did some horrible things but he still loved him dearly.

"Young man, visiting hours are now over." The short stocky nurse told him. "I know. I'll be out of her in a minute." He looked at her as she had left. He took out his cell phone and dialed. He listened as the voice mail picked up, "This is Sarah sorry I couldn't take your call. Please leave your name and number but if it's you Michael I am so sorry for what I did." BEEP. Instead of leaving a message he did what he always does, he hung up. He put the cell back into his pocket and grabbed his coat. He made his way to the door when he heard a moan. He quickly turned around. "Dad?" He made his way back to Carl. "Are you awake?" He waited but nothing. "I must be hearing things." He kissed his father on the cheek and made his way out the room. He passed by rooms and every room he passed he kept hearing the beeping noises of the machines. He was always scared of hospitals.

As he made his way to the parking lot he began to take out his keys. They jingled as he placed it inside the keyhole on the car door. Just then he heard a noise. "Hello is anyone there?" He asked but no one responded. He turned the key and opened the door. He got inside and closed the door. He waited a minute before putting the key in the ignition. As he finally put the key in there next to his window was a dark figure. The figure was short with a ski mask on. "What the fuck?" Michael said. Next thing the figure swung a pipe and smashed the window. The glass shattered and fell inside and outside of the car. Michael covered his face to keep the glass from getting in his eyes. The figure swung the pipe one more time but this time hitting Michael in the arm. "Owwww." He yelled in pain. Michael made his way to the other side of the car and opened the other door. He fell to the floor as he tried to hold his arm and get out. He got up and began to run. Forgetting that he left his keys in the car he heard the engine roar. He stopped and turned around. There was his car coming at him. He began to run again but he knew that he couldn't out run the car for long. "Help." He screamed but it was late and he was the only one there in the parking lot. Before he knew it he tripped on something and fell hitting his head on the floor. The figure got out and picked him up from the ground. "What made you think that you would get away?" The person asked. He looked up at the person only able to see their eyes. "I know those eyes." He said. The person took a cloth and put it over his face. He was knocked out from that point on.

12 months earlier

Carl Aiken had been in the hospital for 2 days and there was still no change in his condition. Tiffany Brown and Christopher Brown visited whenever they could. There Laura Aiken sat by his bedside mocking him. Watching as the monitor's beep hoping that the machine would just stop. "Excuse me nurse but is there any change?" The nurse looked at her. "No there isn't." The nurse took her papers and left the room. Laura raised from that cold hard chair and made her way out into the hall. There she stood watching as everyone ran around like chickens with their head chopped off. Just then her cell phone rang. She jumped reached into her pocket and took the phone out. There on the screen was Michael's cell number. "Hey honey. What's up?" Laura asked him. "How is dad?" She looked into the room where his father laid. "He is the same son. The doctors don't know if he'll wake up." She stared in at Carl and wished that he would just die already. "Well honey I have to go. So call me later when you get into your apartment." She took the phone off her ear and hung up. She turned around and made her way back into the room. She stood by Carl's bed and looked at his monitor. "Well Carl it looks like you have another day to live. Don't get use to it. You'll be dead soon enough." She kissed him on the forehead and left the room.

Tiffany Brown sat at her desk reading the New York Times. There on the front page was the headline of Carl's incident. Tiffany and everyone else at the station tried to keep it on the hush but a reporter some how got the information. "What the fuck is this?" Tiffany held the paper up as she entered the recreation room. "Who talked to the reporters?" Tiffany yelled. The other officers looked at her and then they all began to talk to each other again. "I can't believe this shit. This man's family went through a lot of shit. The least we can do is try to protect them from more pain." She turned around to go back into the office when a man yelled out, "I gave the reporters their story." Tiffany turned around. There standing up was Christopher Brown, her fiancé. "What? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Christopher Brown made his way to her. "Let's go into the office please." Tiffany grabbed his hand and dragged him into the office. She shut the door and turned around to face him. "How could you do....." Before she could finish he began to kiss her. She pushed him away. "How dare you? You trying to butter me up so I wont be mad at you." She threw the paper at him. "I didn't give the reporters the news. I just said that to get you in here alone." He smiled at her. "Don't smile at me you con artist." She folded her arms around her which lifter her perky breast.
"Damn baby don't cross your arms. You are teasing me." She smiled. "Yeah I know. You're not the only smart one in this relationship." She grabbed him and began to kiss him. Just then there was a knock on the door. "Excuse me love birds but the boss is coming you better get out of there before he catches you butt naked." The person laughed. Tiffany let Christopher go. She wiped her mouth and fixed her hair and made her way out the office.

Sarah Loews walked slowly down the street. It hadn't been that long since she kidnapped Carl Aiken. Every night she had nightmares of those events. She reached her building and standing there in front was Michael Aiken. "Hey baby why aren't you in class?" Sarah hugged him so hard. "Damn I know that you missed me but you're hurting me." She let him go and she stared in his eyes. This was the guy that made her believe in love again. He had helped her out when she was down after losing her baby. But this was also the son of the man she kidnapped and tortured. It's her fault that his father is in a coma. "I didn't have class today so I figured I come see my number one girl." He kissed her and she felt heat go through her body. "That is so sweet of you." She put the key in the door and unlocked it. They entered the building. There they stood waiting for the elevator. "I have been thinking Sarah for awhile now and there is something that I need to speak to you about." Sarah looked at him all worried. Finally the elevator came and out came Jon Little, Sarah's ex boyfriend. All three of them stood there staring at each other. "Jon what are you doing here?" Jon came out the elevator. "We need to talk Sarah this is important." Sarah looked at Michael. "It's okay baby go talk to him. I'll call you later. I love you." He kissed her. Michael made his way to the door to leave the building but he turned around to see if she was looking at him. To his dismay Jon's arms were around her. Michael left the building.

"So why are you here?" Sarah threw her purse on the couch. Jon sat down and looked up at her. "You look nice." Sarah smiled at him and sat down across from him. "Thank you but that wasn't the question. Why are you here?" Jon looked at her and leaned over in his seat. "It's about Lindsey." Sarah's eyes widened. "What about her. We haven't spoke in a long time. You know I stopped talking to her all because of you." He got up and made his way over to the window. "I am sorry for everything that happened to us but can we please get over that?" He turned around to look at her again. She looked at him and felt rage. She hated him for what happened. Or was it that she hated herself for cheating on him? "Lindsey is in jail for a crime we know she didn't commit. She needs our help." Sarah raised from the couch and made her way to the kitchen. "Do you want a drink while I'm in here?" Jon looked at the pictures of her and Michael on her table. "No thank you. So are you going to help me?" Sarah returned from the kitchen and caught him looking at the pictures. "So I see you like my pictures." Jon put the picture of her and Michael kissing back on the table. "Where are the pictures of us?" Jon looked at her. He still loved her with all his heart. "They are in hell where you and Lindsey should be. I refuse to help any of you. I hate both of you." Sarah put her drink down and made her way over to Jon. As she stood there in front of him all the memories of them kissing came back to her at that moment. "So if you can do me a favor please leave here now. Don't ever come back here, don't ever think of me, or even think of calling me. We are no more." Jon looked deep into her eyes and he saw the bitch that was Sarah. "I am so glad that we are no longer together. I hope Michael figures out how much of a bitch you are before it's too late." Jon pushed past her and made his way to the door. As he turned the knob Sarah called out to him and he turned around. "Please tell Lindsey I said she is a horrible person for what she's done and that I hope she burns in hell." She picked up her drink and took a sip. Jon opened the door and left. There Sarah stood actually forgetting that she felt bad for what she did. She was loving it at the moment.

Present day

Michael Aiken awoke. There he was in what looked like a basement. He tried to life his hand so he could wipe his eyes but he couldn't. He looked down and noticed that he was handcuffed to a metal chair, which was nailed to the floor. "What the fuck is going on here?" Michael yelled. He tried to get to out but nothing was working. He looked around the room. In one corner was a lamp that was dimly lit, then in the far-left corner was a picture of "The BeeGee's." Then he heard some footsteps on the wooden cracked steps. "Well it looks like the boy is awake. I thought I used too much chloroform." The person stepped in front of Michael and stared at him through this paper plate that was on the persons face. The person cut eyeholes and a mouth in the plate and tied a string around it to put it on their face. "So what is this? Am I here to play dress up?" Michael asked. The person laughed. "You are so funny. Just like your dad." Michael was now upset and was ready to blow a fuse. "Who the fuck are you? And what did you do to my dad?" The person's eyes were a light gray and they were penetrating through Michael's skin. "I didn't do anything to your dad. It's what I'm going to do with you." Michael smiled. "Am I suppose to be scared of you. You're wearing a plate on your face for heaven sakes." The person walked over to a toolbox and opened it. "What are you doing?" The person turned around. "So you're not scared of me?" Michael was a little scared now. "What's behind your back?" The masked person walked over to Michael. "It's my trusty little friend." The person removed their hand from their back and revealed a hammer. "What is that for?" The person looked at the hammer as they touched the head of it. "It's not to hang up a picture." The person raised the hammer and with a quick motion brought the hammer down. Slamming it on Michael's left hand. "Owwww you fucking bastard." Michael screamed. "Oh baby there is more where that came from. So just sit back and enjoy your stay. It's going to be awhile." The person walked back up the steps and closed the door behind them. Michael stood there with a broken hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story