Categories > Original > Horror > DERANGED 2: THE NEXT PHASE

CHAPTER 2: MORE TORTURE

by alb2991 0 reviews

IN THIS CHAPTER MICHAEL IS FEELING THE PAIN...AND WE FIND OUT HOW MUCH OF A BITCH LAURA IS.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-16 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 2824 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: More torture

Present day

Laura Aiken dried her wet skin. She threw the towel on her plush bed and began to fumble through her closet. She pushed clothes to the left and then back to the right. She couldn't find an outfit for work. Just then Samantha Aiken walked into her mothers room. "Mom are you going to visit dad today?" Samantha stood there at the entrance of the door waiting for a response. Laura Aiken still fumbling through the closet replied, "I don't know honey. Mommy had a lot of work to do today and I might be late for work." She took out a pair of jeans and held them to her body. "Mom you haven't seen day for a while now." Samantha now entered her mother's room. Laura turned around and looked at her. There stood the only remaining person that lived at home with her. "I'll try honey I promise. So please leave Mommy be so I can get ready." Laura turned back to the closet and began to fumble again. Samantha watched as her mother put clothes out on the bed all frantically. She wondered why her mother was avoiding going to see her father. But she left the room without asking her. Laura walked over to the door and closed it. She picked up her cell phone from the dresser and began to dial the hospital. A man picked up. "Hello how may I help you?" Laura listened as she heard people screaming, "Let's go hurry up he stopped breathing." She smiled as she prayed it was Carl that stopped breathing. "Hello is anyone there?" Laura snapped back to reality. "I'm sorry my cell is acting up. I was calling to find out the condition of my husband Carl Aiken. My name is Laura Aiken." She could hear the man on the other end typing. Then she heard the gentleman talking to another man. "Yes Carl Aiken is doing just fine. He is still in a coma his doctor told me." Laura threw herself on the bed. "Thank you sir." She took the phone from her ear and closed it. She raised from the bed and made her way back to the closet. She took out a mini skirt and a tub top and began to dress. "Damn I look good." She said to herself as she looked in the mirror.

Tiffany Brown sat by the window and looked out at the people walking to work. She was now on vacation and she felt useless. She smiled as she saw the kids running off to catch the school bus. She felt warm inside. She had always wanted a baby. She was always told that she would make a great mother. "Hey honey. What are you doing up so early." Christopher Brown asked her. She turned around to look at him. "I wasn't all that tired so I figured I'd wake up and watch the people outside." She turned back to face outside. "Honey please don't be mad that you're on vacation, you earned every last bit of it." He walked over to her as he adjusted his tie and he kissed her on the forehead. "You'll survive this week I know you will." She looked up and him and smiled. "There you go. Keep on smiling." She began to laugh. "I'm smiling because you have a big ass bogey in your nose." Christopher walked away and made his way into the bathroom. "I will be okay babe I know that. It's just that I have been helping people for a long time now and I am so use to it that I cant imagine going one day, yet alone a week without helping people." He came out of the bathroom and stood there at the entrance. "That's why I want to marry you. You are the kindest person I know." He made his way to the bed grabbed his coat and walked over to the bedroom door. "Please get some rest." He told her as he walked out. " I love you Chris." He yelled back from the front door, "I love you too." She got up from the chair and made her way into the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. "I look so worn out. Maybe I do need some sleep." She wiped her eyes and made her way back into the bedroom. She laid herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling until she drifted to sleep.

Michael Aiken awoke to the sound of metal clanking against metal. There stood the person. The masked person was placing a metal tray on a table. Michael was wondering what was going on. "What are you doing?" He asked. The person turned around and from what Michael could see from the mouth hole the person smiled. " I was bringing you some breakfast. I don't want you to starve." The person moved the table over to Michael. The person sat on a chair and picked up the fork from the tray. "I hope you like pancakes." The person cut a piece of the pancake and put it in front of Michael's mouth. "Open up now." Michael looked at the food. "How I know you didn't out some poison in that?" Michael asked. The masked person bit the piece of pancake of the fork and chewed it and then swallowed it. "There you go. If I poisoned it would I eat a piece myself?" So the masked person cut another piece and brought it to Michael's lips. Michael opened and bit the piece off the fork. "There you go. It's good isn't it?" Michael chewed but instead of swallowing he spit it out on the persons mask. "Yeah it's good but how do you like it?" The person raised from the chair. The person picked up the fork and jammed it into Michael's left leg. "Aghhhhh." He began to scream in pain. "You fucking shit you. I try to feed you're ass and this is the thanks I get? Well then you can go fucking starve." The masked person took the fork out of his leg and then jammed it into him right leg. "Aghhhhh." He yelled again. "Have a nice morning." The person made their way up the stairs and out of the basement. Michael looked at his leg and watched as the blood dripped out his left leg.

11 months earlier

Sarah Loews waited for Michael to come down from his apartment. They had an argument that night when Jon came over to see her. She explained everything to him but he was still a little skeptical. She took out her cell phone and began to dial Michael's cell phone. She put the phone to her ear and listened as it rang. After two rings it went to voice mail. She hung up. She put the phone back in her purse when she heard a voice call her. "Sarah?" She looked up and there in front of her was Tiffany Brown. "How are you doing?" Sarah looked at her and rolled her eyes. "I don't need any of your shit today Tiffany." Sarah began to walk past her. "I'm sorry for trying to be nice to you." Sarah turned around. "I don't need you to be nice to me detective. We both know that I hate you so leave it at that." Tiffany looked at her as she began to walk away again. "Are you waiting for Michael?" Tiffany yelled. Sarah stopped and without looking at her replied, "Yes I am." Tiffany walked over to her. "I saw him this morning. He was at the café having breakfast." Sarah turned around and gave her a half smile. "Thank you." She walked away from her. Tiffany stood there watching her.

"Excuse me but I need that report on my desk by 2 o'clock today. So if you could hurry your ass up I would appreciate it." Laura Aiken slammed her phone. Just then a tall woman came into her office. "Excuse me Mrs. Aiken but there is a woman here to see you. She said that it's important." Laura brushed her fingers through her hair. "Okay Ms. Cruz please send her in." The woman waved her hand at the woman in the waiting area for her to come in. The woman reached the door. "Hello Laura." Linda Aiken greeted her. "Ms. Cruz next time this woman comes here please have the guards take her out. Thank you Ms. Cruz you can go now." Laura raised from her chair and made her way to the window. "So what do I owe this pleasure Linda?" Linda sat on the sofa in the office and crossed her legs. "My dear I just wanted to come see you and make sure that you were holding up." Laura looked at her and smiled. "What? We never got along Linda so don't act like we are friends now." Linda put her head down and began to speak. "Well that is the truth Laura. I actually hate your rotten guts." Linda looked back up at her and now she smiled. "So once again you old hag, why are you here?" Linda's smile faded away. "I am here to discuss my son's will with you. We need to go over it with his lawyer just in case." Laura was happy that she brought that up. She had wanted to go over it for awhile but Linda didn't want. So to not look like she was desperate she went along with it. "Well Linda why now? Is Carl okay?" She was hoping that he wasn't. "Sure he is I'm just taking precautions. So let's set up an appointment with Jackson." Laura made her way back to her desk. She sat down and her phone began to ring. "Excuse me." Laura picked it up and listened to whoever was on the other end. "Um Linda can we meet later and discuss this?" Linda got up and made her way to the door. "You know where to reach me." She opened the door and left. "Yes Mr. Jackson I'm here. Yes I can meet you. I hope it's for business and not pleasure." Laura laughed.

Carl Aiken stood motionless in that bed. There beside him was Samantha. "Hello dad." She kissed him on the forehead. "I am so sorry for everything that has happened. I just want you back here with me. I miss you." She took his hand in hers. She looked at the machines that monitored his heart. A tear fell down her face. "I spoke to Aunt Penelope today dad. She wants me to move with her. I told her that I wasn't leaving until you got better. But if you don't wake up soon I might just go dad. I can't stand what is happening here." She let his hand go and now she placed her head on his stomach. "Please dad wake up."

Michael sat there and was just finishing his eggs and bacon. He picked up the check and got up to pay. When he raised from the seat, in came Sarah. He took a quick look at her and made his way to the counter to pay. She stood there at the door. "What are you doing here?" Michael asked her. "I was at her apartment building waiting for you. Why are you here?" Michael walked out the door. Sarah followed. "Why are you ignoring me?" She grabbed his arm. He looked down at her hand. "Can you please leave me alone. I need space right now." He pulled his arm away from her. "Is it what happened that day with Jon? I told you what he came for. You have to believe me." Michael looked at her. He looked into her beautiful eyes. He loves her with all his heart. "No Sarah. I love you and you know that. It has to do with my dad. I can't stand what happened to our family. We were the all American family." Michael hugged her. "I am so sorry Michael. I know that you are hurting but he will pull out of this. I know he will." Michael pulled away. "Thank you so much. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." He kissed her. Then he hugged her again. Sarah stood there in his grasp and hoped that he wouldn't find out that it's her fault his dad is in the hospital.


Present day

"Welcome Mrs. Aiken. It's been a long time since you came to deposit money." The tall man behind the glass told her. "Well I'm trying to save money now so I can move away." Laura took out a wad of money and handed it to him. "I want to deposit One thousand please." The man took the money and began to count. Laura looked around at the other people there at the bank. She then spotted Sarah Loews at another window. "Here is your receipt Mrs. Aiken." She turned around and took the piece of paper. "Thank you Luke." Laura put the paper in her pocket and made her way to Sarah. "So are you here to put away the broken pieces of your heart?" Sarah turned around. "Hello Laura." Sarah took her receipt and pushed by Laura. Laura took out her cell phone. She began to talk. "Hello Michael." She began to scream into the phone. "Guess who is here at the bank. No wait let me tell you. It's poor sad little Sarah." Sarah turned around and saw Laura just smiling. "Yeah she is here for real. She looks so down and out." Laura winked at Sarah. Sarah made her way over to her. "Let me talk to him." Sarah tried to grab the phone but Laura pulled away. "Do you want to talk to her Michael?" She then handed her the phone. "Hello Michael. I am so sorry for that night. Hello? Hello?" She took the phone off her ear and looked at the screen. There was no one there. "Damn you are so sad. I never called him bitch." Sarah threw the phone at her and began to stomp away. "He never is going to get back with you you slut." Sarah yelled, " Go fuck yourself." Then she walked out the bank.

Michael sat there twitching all over the place. He struggled to get out of those cuffs. Nothing worked. There he stood looking at the walls wondering when the person would come back to torture him some more. "Damn I have to fucking pee." He screamed. He once again looked around the room. The once dim light was now fixed and the poster was removed. He then heard those familiar footsteps. Before the person came down the steps he yelled, "Not you again." The person made their way over to the table. "Yeah it's me again you son of a bitch you." The person turned around. This time the person had a black paper plate on their face. "Oh no you didn't. What is up with you and you're fucking paper plates?" Michael smiled. "They are my art. Just like you're going to be my art. And I don't need paint." Michael did not like the sound of that. "Why do you have me here? What did I do to you?" The person laughed. "Please Michael just let it go. You are not getting out alive and that is all you need to know." The masked person picked up a metal hanger up from the table. "Where did that come from?" He asked. The person walked over to him. "I do magic tricks too." The person looked at the hanger. "I hate to have to do this with my new hanger but hey, at least I get to see you bleed." The person lifted it and slapped Michael across the face with it. His face swiftly turned as the hanger greeted his face. He looked back at the person. He felt the blood dripped down his cheek. "Go ahead you fucking loony. Hit me again." The person looked at him and was shocked. "You don't tell me what to do you bastard." The person began to unwrap the hanger. "Are you going to make me a metal animal?" he asked the person. The masked person got the hanger unwrapped. "No better then a animal." They took the point of the hanger and placed it against his shoulder. "Have you ever felt metal go through your body?" Michael was now scared ass hell. They began to slowly push the point through his shoulder. He screamed as it passed through the skin slowly. "This is fun for me." The person slowly turned the hanger as they pushed it in even deeper. Blood slowly poured out since the hanger was keeping it from squirting out. "Well Michael it looks like I found a new way and place to pierce." The person laughed and Michael screamed.
Sign up to rate and review this story