Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Im an Uchiha, Believe ME!

Kiba's a woman stealer, but I don't care I kissed her first!

by luvflippy 0 reviews

well, heres another

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-12-14 - Updated: 2008-12-15 - 559 words

0Unrated
Naruto slobbered down his ramen as Riko stared at the message tied to her kunai.

When your ready, were waiting. - Kakuzu

Had the Akatsuki really wanted her? She never considered them 'villains' or 'bad guys'. What was she so afraid of?

She was worried about Hidan. Her religion, too.

Flashback

"Your suck a jerk! I can't believe you did that!" Riko screamed as blood poured down her stomach. "You weren't actually suppose, to try and kill me!"

Hidan laughed a sick high laugh.

"You bastard don't laugh!" Riko growled as he laughed over her.

Hidan stopped laughing and stepped out of the ritual circle. Riko walked up to him. Her anger turned to worry.

"If I stop..."

"Why would you stop!? Lord Jashin wouldn't be pleased at your doubts."

"Look, I'm only doing this for you." Riko sighed. "I'm leaving soon. Under the pressure and all."

"Its not a hard decision to make," Kakuzu said approaching them from behind.

"They'll kill me, Kakuzu!" Riko said.

"Your a fucking special child, and if we can't have your 'fucking special child' abilities, no one can." Hidan smirked.

"Why me?" Riko said to herself.

Flashback

"Riko, Riko, Riko?" Naruto said waving his hand in her face.

"Huh? Oh sorry I was thinking."

"About what?"

"Things, personal things." She said twirling her kunai on her table.

Naruto began to speak but turned towards the entrance of The Ramen Shop.

"Naruto, whats up?"

"Kiba?" Naruto said stressfully.

"Hey." Kiba snickered. "Whoa! who's your friend?"

"I'm Riko."

Kiba leaned his arm on the table in Naruto's way. "So, uh, whatcha doing later?" Naruto's face turned red.

"Actually, I'll be walking home. With Naruto." She stood paid the bill and took Naruto's hand and walked away.

Kiba swore and cured Naruto as they walked away.

several minutes later...

"Naruto, thanks for everything. Your sweet."

Naruto rubbed his nose and blushed.

"But I really need to leave, I can be trouble." Riko said. "And before you argue with me, I want to stay but- I can't see you or anyone else here get hurt." She leaned forward and kissed Naruto gently as her eyes turned Red-orange.

"Hope to see you again." Riko waved and walked into her house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Eh? Stop running, we'll just find you again." Hidan said nonchalantly.

"I'm not running anymore. Please, leave the Leaf Village, just as I have." Riko said about 5 miles from The Village.

"We gave you time. Your not Hidan's child we can't baby you. We have other business." Kakuzu said.

Riko lifted her head as her. "This isn't about me anymore is it?"

"Its yes or no."

"Its about the nine-tails, isn't it."

"Riko-" Hidan started.

"That kid, is just a kid!" Riko shouted.

"Riko, yes or NO!" Kakuzu shouted back.

Riko jumped by the thickness in his voice. "No. I will protect him. Tonight."

She formed her hand signs but Hidan and Kakuzu just turned around.

"I can't hurt you, Riko." Hidan said flashing a smile walking away.

Will Riko ever leave???

-----------------------------

I won't always tell you when her eyes change....so...idk?
Color chart:


Shy:pale blue

Loving:Yellow

Happy:Pink

Neutral: Green(natural color)

Worried:Purple

Sad:Brown

Mad:Red

Lustful: Orange

Confused: Blue

Nervous: Red-Orange
Sign up to rate and review this story