Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

"Don't Come Home For Christmas, You're The Last Thing I Want To See."

by Chicago-Kid 3 reviews

Chapter Three. Oh a delightful Christmas feast including one hot serving of severe cattiness. Duh duh duh duhhh!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-12-18 - Updated: 2008-12-19 - 723 words

0Unrated
It was three days ‘till Christmas when hell broke out at home. . .
Since Joe is Jewish and all, he doesn’t celebrate Christmas, but nevertheless his family always made an appearance at the Christmas dinner held at our house every year since Patrick was born.
The Trohman’s (including a very young Greta, Joe’s little sister, who was awfully cute but apparently very annoying) were the second family to arrive after Brendon’s.
I really appreciated his parents for taking in Ryan so well. They felt like they needed to though. What we had been told was that Ryan’s parents were shot in a drive-by Mafia shooting and they felt like it was their fault. Both Brendon and Ryan’s parents are or were involved in the Mafia.
Greta was playing with a rattle that used to be mine when Gabe rolled in the front door.
His parents had that very beautiful Spanish look about them. Sure, they’re from Urugay but they still had the Spanish charm. . . along with two small kids that were known as Mercedes and Isadora. The other five had moved out a while ago. Gabe was brought up in a rich family but he never got high off himself for that. Gabe’s parents were quite open and very polite, despite their slight difficulties at times with English. They always brought over the coleslaw and some really good family recipe type stuff
It was also part of the tradition to bring over food. Everybody does keep to traditions, even if they only buy cookies from the shops at the last minute.
Pete, Trixi and their parents came in next, bringing in a huge gust of cold wind with them (may I remind you all that it is freezing in Chicago towards Christmas).
“Hello.” Trixi said, appearing first out of the hallway. I noticed she was ONLY looking at Patrick when she said that. Dad noticed that and nudged him in the ribs. Dad already knew about “us” and “them”. Mom was neglecting the fact that she wated to strangle us both until her hands went blue. Pete and his parents walked in next.
Mom was fiddling around in the kitchen so Dale (Pete’s mom) went in to help her along with the other mothers, eager to keep up appearances in front of each other. All of the fathers were all talking quizzical jazz, cars and whatever dads talk about (SPORT!)
I was playing with Joe’s little sister. Apparently the rattle was awfully interesting. I would of given it away but I wasn’t allowed to. Mom wouldn’t let me. For some reason I couldn’t give it away, because it had “special” signifigance.
Weirdo Mom-talk much?
Apparently I’d realise, (one day) how important it is
Dinner was going to start in around about five minutes.
We were all crowded around the fireplace, looking for warmth. Patrick staring into it. Maybe he and the fire were “connected” somehow. I mean, when we were younger, while I was watching the Simpsons he was watching the fire.
Okay, maybe that’s just the whacked up side of Patrick.
Patrick and I had been told to go and prepare the table before dinner, or we’d be grounded for a few days. It seemed the others had all been told the same as they all followed.
Patrick almost spilled cranberry sauce all over himself but Trixi saved him secretly
None of our parents knew about the whole superpowers thing.

Once the turkey was on the table, Andy and his mom Liz came in. Mom didn’t appear to like Liz. She never did. Never has and most likely never will.
Mom glared at her from her spot at the head of the table. Liz looked to tired for that round. By the looks on her face, she had just had a huge day at work. I mean, she is a nurse.
It’s a pity my mother (being the ultimate pencil pusher she is), doesn’t know hard work if it punched her in the face.

I’m going to have to continue this episode later on. Trust me, this story is one you won’t want to miss.

XOXO
poppit

Fuck, I love Gossip Girl! I want to touch her!
Patrick’s face o.O
Sign up to rate and review this story