Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

Back To Basics

by PancikingTonight 1 review

"you hyptnotised me, Bill"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-19 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 1177 words

0Unrated
Bill's POV

One day. One day and we are still in London. I miss Adri; its unbelievable how much she's changed me over the last 3 years. Really I just wanted to hop on a plane and rush back to Chicago where she can be in my arms again. But I can't, I have my job to do. Pleasing the fans. I seem so happy onstage, but when I got backstage im always sad and depressed, and I’m constantly texting Adri, even though most of the time shes not texting back.

Now im giving up, she won't call me, text me, or even video chat with me anymore. Technically we are still together, is she like cheating on me? I gave up trying to keep her in my life from 100,000 miles away. I’m officially out. I threw my phone in a public pool in South Hampton. Fuck love

Adri's POV

When Bill left I thought I was going to break into tiny pieces, but Ajax and Riki showed me the light. I got to hang out with my not-technically step-brother, Jeremy and I learned that Ashlee is one year older then me. I got to hang out more with Rikki and Ajax, and then I realized how much I love them. There the two coolest dudes on Earth. Rikki is always up beat and alive every morning and second of the day and Ajax is always annoyed and they always bicker—it’s funny. God, I miss the days when I was a normal corny teenager in a band

I went back to my apartment. Bill and I apartment, actually. I checked my cell. I left it here by accident when the guys and I went to the park to play acoustic for hospitalized children. Bill left me over ten messages, just today—I do miss him, a lot, but when I left my cell here, it made me forget I guess.

ADRI: Sorry I didn’t reply, Rikki and Ajax and I have been hanging out all day—I realized how cool they are. How are you?

No reply.



I was still at the public pool, watching my phone turn into a social ghost (ironic, isn’t it). It started to vibrate and play Adri’s special ring tone. I couldn’t resist, I jumped into the pool and got it, before I destroyed it.

Thank god she had a reasonable excuse for not calling. I praied the lord as I texted her back.

BILL: It’s ok, if t makes you feel any better, I’ve been miserable.

I sent the message, knowing that she was happy made me happy too, but i couldn't help but feel still pessimist and also be optimistic.

Adri's POV

I got a reply back.

ADRI: Aw, im sorry...again, but at least I love you 

I waited for a reply; he was probably thinking through it, was I really worth the sting? I sat in my bed, I took forever to text him, So he'd probably get revenge. But not soon before long he texted me back.

BILL: its ok...again, knowing that u still care makes me happy  i love u 2

the sense of relief went over me when he replied. Now I know it wasn't me that was the problem, it was us being too far apart.

"You hypnotize me, Bill" I said to myself.

And then I realized something about the crew TAI and FOB took with them on tour—“CHRISTINE” I exclaimed. “THAT SLUT”

ADRI: Wanna go on video chat—I know it’s like midnight where you are. 

BILL: Sure. 

I turned on my computer and Bill was already in session.

“Hey” I started. “How are you?”

“Hold on Adri” I saw the slut walk into the room—great, the slut is walking into Bill’s room without his permission—and she’s wearing practically nothing—well, I guess it’s not all that bad since Chris V, the other merch guy just walked in, to. Christine waved to the camera, and so did Chris V.

“We all miss you an Misery Riot” Chris V started. “If it makes you feel any better when we get close to Germany we’ll bust Kevin out”

I smiled. “Thanks” Bill kicked everyone out and then turned his attention back to me.

“Everyone on tour—the bands, the crew, all miss Misery Riot—your band is so lively and alive, we all look up to you guys when we play a show because every night you guys put on amazing shows and have the crowd on there feet” I smiled. Misery Riot has a lot of energy—and it does not come from coffee or sleep. “I half to sleep, we have interviews tomorrow morning—call you later?”

Christine the slut walked back into the room. She was just yelling at me. She was wearing a tube top and short shorts—how can she try to seduce Bill like that—I’m gonna need to fight body with body. “Sure” I smiled “Bye” and I blew him a kiss. I turned my computer off, took my sidekick into the bathroom and proceeded to take pictures of myself—partially or almost naked—for Bill.



In the morning my phone was vibrating like crazy. I put it off so I could eat breakfast—but as I was eating I noticed it was pictures she was sending me. I opened them. “Holy shit” Sisky hovered over my shoulder and I pushed him away.

“WHAT?” Sisky asked.

“I think Adri just sent me porn” I looked at the pictures again—she most definitely sent me porn—and as weird as it sounds, I’m a guy and I liked it.

“WHAT” Pete exclaimed. “You better delete it”

“I’m sorry, Pete, I can’t” I ran to the bathroom and called her. It’s probably early in the morning in Chicago.

“Hello” she said tiredly. “What’s up?”

“Why did you send me porn?” I asked.

“It’s not porn” she starts. “It’s pictures of myself naked”

“Why did you send me naked pictures of yourself?”

“Because I thought you would like it”

“I do—but Pete doesn’t”

“I don’t care what Pete thinks, I care about you think”

“Ok, I fucking love it—it’s making me hard” Pete started to knock angrily on the door. “I half to go—Pete’s going on an evil rampage—talk to you soon?”

“Ok, bye” I hung up. I put the pictures on my phone in a special folder, and made it password protected. I didn’t want anyone getting a hold of these pictures. Pete almost broke the door and almost attacked me.

“Did you delete the pictures?” he asked.

“No, but I password protected it in a folder” I replied.

“If those pictures get out, TAI and MR will be ruined—take that from someone who knows” Pete left the bathroom.

-------

Ooh, more drama, i did not realize how much i've changed this story :D
Sign up to rate and review this story