Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

Hollaback Boy

by PancikingTonight 1 review

This is my shit. This is my shit...Let me here you say this shit is Supercalafragulisticaladocious... do you know what song that is? haha. Hollaback Boy by Cobra Starship, Gwen Stefani cover. :D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-11-30 - Updated: 2008-11-30 - 939 words

0Unrated
Adri's POV

We had a small break from now and to when our first world tour started, of course The Academy is... and Fall Out Boy where coming with us...FOB already finished there album and wanted to do a world tour before the regular headline tour for the album in the spring. Misery Riot is just going world because we've never gone world before. We actually leave in a week. With half the band spread out across the world, it would be sort of difficult.

Right now I keep packing my things, but Bill always takes it out of my suitcase and puts it on the bed.

"Can you stop that" I scolded him, repacking my things.

"NOOOOOOO" he shouts like a kid, I just laugh in his face and kiss his cheek.

"We are leaving in a week, aren't you psyched?" I ask.

"No, I've already been on a world tour, twice" he says.

"Yeah, but I haven't and that means while we are across the globe you can do things with international sex toys” I didn't even half to finish, he helped me with the rest of the packing.
"When do we get to start these 'things'" he asked eagerly.

"Now if you want" I laid on his lap and kissed him, we weren't strangers anymore, so he kissed back. When Carden came in we didn't stop our pace.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH" he gawked as he opened a can, which is still right now, unidentified. Bill got off me, and then the three of us sat on the bed. My phone rang about 2 seconds later. It was from Kevin.

"Hi Kevin Heaven, ready for world tour?" I asked enthusiastically. "I think I'll call you Heaven from now on, it rhymes, you know..."

"Well," the voice on the other end was scared and nervous—and I could tell because he was speaking fast. "I might be alive for you to tell me that in person"

"WHAT" I panicked. Kevin was on the other side of the world, in Germany visiting some of his friends and family, that’s what you do when your on a vacation. "What's going on????" you could here the 'disaster' panic in my voice. He shushed me down.

"There’s been a tiny country panic" he said openly. "There was a terrorist attack last night in Berlin"

"ZOMG, are you anywhere near it?" I asked.

"No...If you had listened to me Adri you would know that I’m close to the border on the Upper East Side”

"So, how does this affect touring?" I questioned.

"Well, the west part of Germany is declaring war on the east...we can't leave" his voice sounded like there was no panic at all.

"They can't do that, do they know who you are?" I gasped. "That means we can't tour until this thing is over."

"What's going on?" Bill and Carden asked, they saw the terror in my brown...now hazel eyes.

"Its east and west Germany, there fucking each other up" I reply angrily. "And they won't let anyone leave"

"They can't go communist on Kevin" Carden cried. "Who will be Misery Riot’s Bassist?"

"Well we can ask Pete or Sisky" Bill thought. "But then...all those fan girls across the world can't scream his name in another language"

"Does that help?" Carden asked Bill. But I ignored the bickering friends and went back on the phone to Kevin.

"Can't they make an exception to you Kev, ask the mayor...or whoever runs the country" I suggested.

"He died”

"Gawd were screwed"

"No, im screwed"

"No, now that you can't come, fan girls across the world can scream you name in a different language" I laughed hysterically—great, I’m back in hysterics—I swear I ditched that a while back.

He laughed back. "I'll call you back Adri, if anything good happens"

"Ok Bye"

The phone went dead, I sighed my head down on the bed. Bill and Carden, the boys that were still bickering just watched me lay almost lifeless and without motion.

"I’m guessing hes not coming, right?" Carden sighed.

"Duh, would there be any other reason to look like that?" Bill pointed to me to make a point “Which is incredibly sexy”, but I ended up just leaving the room to let them continue fighting. Next I called Pete; he would be managing this whole tour, so maybe he would have a solution.

"Hey Pete, we have a problem"

"Actually, you have a problem not me, now whats up"

"Kevin is in Germany..." he stopped me.

"Did they like shut down airports and shit because of that attack?"

"Yeah...that means he can't come"

"That’s some scary shit...hold on" I didn't hear his breathing or monotone voice for that matter, I waited a couple seconds, he must be talking to one of MR's tour managers.

"Ok Adri" he got on the line again. "Here’s the deal, no Kevin, no tour...just until he gets back in U.S soil"

"WHAT" I shouted, Pete must have dropped the phone because it got all fuzzy on the other side.

"NO KEVIN NO TOUR...sorry" Pete hung up. I put my sidekick on the kitchen table. Damn it, without Kevin here there was no way we were touring and there was no way Bill could get the stuff he asked for. This is a lot of shit for me right now. I sighed and did a backwards flip onto the black leather couch.

Great, just great, William will get to spend two whole months with the new blond merch slut.
Sign up to rate and review this story