Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

My Life Is Just One Big Circus

by PancikingTonight 1 review

Gives you hell.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-12-17 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 1021 words

0Unrated
Bill’s POV

Leaving Adri wasn’t going to be as easy as I thought it would be. For the past three years I had made her apart of my life, we’ve never spent more then a week apart—and now two whole months? Even though it doesn’t seem that long—would break me in half. What if she stats cutting herself again? Who is she going to turn to? Why can’t the U.S just bust Kevin out of Japan or wherever he is and bring him back so Misery Riot can tour with us?

After spending a ton of time thinking in the bathroom I went back into our room. She was wearing these sexy blue short shorts and a extremely tight tube top. (My perverted powers are being turned on).

“Hey, where’d this come from?” I asked her. But she wasn’t paying attention, being on her lap top, typing like a freaking demon. I grabbed her ass, she laughed and shooed me.

“I just had it in my closet” she replied. She closed the computer and wrapped her arms around me. “Bill, I don’t want you to go tomorrow—we’ve always went on tour together”

“I know—it sucks” I say. I kiss her cheek. “But we’ll get through it right?” I hugged her tight.

I was leaving tomorrow at 8 AM, technically it was 7 AM because we needed to go over stuff about our first show in London. I truly didn’t want to leave, and almost forget her perfect smile, or the way she makes me feel—just better then I used to feel before with Christine—my ex.

I could feel a tear run down my face—just great, if I’m crying then I know this is going to be two months in hell. 


I stayed up the majority of the night hugging Adri and watching her sleep. When it was 3 AM I realized that I had to sleep, but then Adri woke up and I realized her head was on my chest.

“You know you have a very uneven heart beat?” she told me.

“Only when I’m around you” I say sweetly. She smiles and lies back down.

“You know you can go to bed, Bill, staying up all night watching me sleep isn’t going to make anything better”

Damn, she’s really good. She softly started to sing, and with her gentle—but not so always—gentle touch I was out like a light.


The alarm woke me up a few hours later. Adri was no longer in my arms, but the shower was on and hot air was coming from the bathroom. I followed it. I looked at the clock—it’s 6:30

"Hey Adri," I called. No answer.

"Baby?" I called again.

This wasn't right. I opened the shower curtain and she wasn't there. I quickly turned it off. This wasn't going to end well, especially since shes Adri and she’s a little bit to dramatic. I walked into the living room and saw a note on the table.

Dear Bill,
I’m going for a walk, I just need to think

Love, Adri


I went outside and walked to the local park, one of the only places Adri knows about since she’s lived in California most of her life. She was sitting on a bench drinking coffee and looking down at her feet, probably freezing her ass off in between. I went up behind her and kissed her head.

“Adri” I whispered in her ear. And then I saw the millionth tear run down her face. I sat next to her and hugged her for a few seconds. “You left the shower on” I laughed.

“Sorry” she responded, she wiped her eyes with her hand. I stood up, took her hand, and then started walking back to our apartment, hand in hand. I am starting to wonder why I’m not freezing—I’m wearing close to nothing.

When we got back it was already 6:50. Carden was waiting outside the apartment with Sisky trying to get us to move faster.

“Where have you been, Tony’s been like freaking out…he hasn’t had any star bucks coffee in days, and you were late so it made it worse” Adri looked down at her star buck’s coffee and gave it to Carden.

“Tell him that’s a gift from me” she says. Carden runs into the building. We start laughing hysterically.

We went upstairs, I got my stuff and then we all jumped into the van Tony rented.

The next ten minutes of the ride was silent—with Adri by my side for comfort, she seemed even quieter then usual. When we got to the airport, Fall Out Boy and the rest of Misery Riot were all there, saying there goodbyes.

Rikki hugged Adri, knowing she would still be sad. Ashlee was there, she wasn’t going along since she was due 7 months from now. And she already had Jeremy to take care of, who was tearing up because he is three years old and his dad is leaving him for two months.


Ashlee stayed by Adri and Rikki and Ajax’s side as we boarded the plane. I said goodbye to Adri and hugged her tight. But that wasn’t enough—I ran back and hugged her, then kissed her.

“Take care, Adri” I whispered to her ear.

“I will” she whispered back, then she smiled.

Rikki, who was standing way to close to me—practically riding on my jock—said:

“Don’t worry Billvy, I’ll take care of Adri” Rikki swung his right arm around Adri.

I turned to Ajax. “I will take care of Adri” now that I could believe.

I went to board the plane—I heard footsteps behind me and was attacked in a hug by everyone in Misery Riot. Pete also got this giant hug—everyone fell to the ground, we were laughing hysterically. I kissed Adri one last time before


The next couple hours would be easier than I thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story