Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Im an Uchiha, Believe ME!

He can't kill me, but he'll hurt you to get that far

by luvflippy 0 reviews

Well...this is exciting

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-20 - Updated: 2008-12-20 - 1156 words

0Unrated
Something didn't seem right. Riko couldn't sleep, her dreams were haunting her.

"Please! Don't kill her!" A woman yelled. Riko was closing in on a child carefully trying not to step out of the ritual circle.. With her blade in her hand she shoved it in her chest almost as if she was forced. Riko let go of the breath she was holding and smiled. The kids eyes grew wide and she screamed, but the mother dropped to the floor. Riko removed the blade and flicked the blood off it.

"If you don't mind.." Riko said picking the little kid by the hair and beheaded her. Blood violently splattered against the wall. She stepped out of the ritual circle and walked out of the house. People were screaming, blood was everywhere. But she couldn't see it, she sensed it. Her head guard covered her eyes, and pieces of her hair hung loosely as the rest was slicked back and hung down her back. She began to run. A clink clink noise caused her to stop and pull into a fighting stance. She pull her weapon closer to her, then she noticed. It was a necklace of some type. She traced her fingers on it. "Hidan's necklace?" She whispered.
She felt a presence.

"Finally. One of our most powerful weapons in Akatsuki." Pein smirked.

Riko turned around, "What have you done?"

"Not me. You. Or more like what you will do."

"What are you talking about?"

"This will all be because of you."

"No! No! NO!"

"Your the destroyer. I am just a mere creator of what you are."

"What!?"

"Just imagine how many villages will fall before us!"

"Where? When?"

Pein laughed, "Guess."

Riko's expression could be seen as her mouth dropped open.

"It starts here."

"Konoha Village..."

"...is at your demise." Pein finished.

Riko stiffened.

"Now kill."

"No!"

"Kill!"


No!" Riko yelled waking from her dream. She gasped for air. "Dammit!" She choked. "How many people do you have to kill!?" She shouted at no one.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, Naruto..." Riko said dragging her words.

"You seem stressed?" Naruto said rubbing her back.

"Are you sure you can train with us today?" Kakashi said approaching us.

"Defiantly...but I warn you-"

"We've got it covered, Yamato over will keep Naruto at a safe level."

"Okay." Riko smiled. But wasn't him I worried about... She thought.

Riko and Naruto walked out to distance themselves.

"Go ahead hit me, and block me, Naruto!" Riko said.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Suddenly three Naruto's appeared. One began building chakra one the real Naruto's hands. "Rasengan!" And he Charged towards Riko.

"Imitation Jutsu! Great Fireball!" Riko said and spit giant fireballs at Naruto as he struggled to dodge.

Shes relinquishing them faster and stronger than Jiraiya,
Kakashi thought.

Suddenly her eyes turned full yellow, but they weren't out of emotion. The pupil was all you could see. "Ah! Riko-chan, slow down..I can't!" Naruto said stumbling to the ground. "Ahhh!" Naruto screamed as he fell to the floor and burned his arm. Sakura who was watching from afar ran to Naruto's rescue.

"Naruto sit tight!" Sakura said. She rounded up a large sum of chakra in her arm and charged towards Riko. Riko didn't need to round up any chakra, she was a true monster.
As Sakura got closer Riko had already caught up and gripped Sakura's throat. Riko held Sakura up and flung her. Kakashi stepped in and tried to use his Lightning Blade, but her body was left unharmed. Riko grabbed Kakashi's arm and snapped it in three places.

Flashback

"Your a true monster." Hidan said.

"Hm...Im going after my brother." Riko said leaning against the wall with her arms up and her hands on her head.

"Itachi?" Hidan said sounding confused.

"No. Saskue."

"To make amends?"

"To kill..."

Hidan just smirked.

Flashback

"What is she..." Yamato whispered. Riko turned to him. She was a monster and anything in her path would be stopped. As she approached him, Naruto tackled her to the floor. Her eyes were no longer yellow, just their simple green, again.

"Naruto?" Riko said and she looked around. Everyone was hurt. She jumped up and ran away. Naruto called after her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shikamaru lets hear you plan first." Kakashi said.

Sure, I just have to change it a little to account for you, Kakashi-sensi." Shikamaru replied. The entire squad 10 (with the exception of Asuma) and Kakashi kneeled down on a platform listening to ideas of attack.

"Right, whenever your ready."

"I'll break it down into several scenarios and explain each one. Things will vary depending on what happens, so I need you all to remember them." After Shikamaru explained each scenario he said, "Kakashi-sensi take this." Shikamaru handed Kakashi something and told him to use it when there was an opening.

"Got it." Kakashi nodded.

They finished discussing and headed off.




The Akatsuki....


The Akatsuki finished sealing the two-tails. Once it was fully absorbed the woman fell from a great distance and hit the floor. She was dead. Her body was bruised and badly beaten.
Another eye appeared on the statue.

"The sealing of the two-tails is complete. Only four remain. Dismissed." Pein said.

Finally!" Hidan groaned.

"Time to head to Konoha, Hidan." Kakuzu said.

"Did you say, Konoha?" Deidara said shockingly. "Kakuzu, Hidan, if your going to Konoha, let me warn you. The Jinchuuriki Uzumaki Naruto lives there. Watch yourselves if you run into him."

"Whoa, whoa! Don't put me on the same boat as you, Deidara-chan! I'm not the little pussy who had to get his arms reattached by Kakuzu!" Hidan interrupted.

"Better the arms than the head." Kakuzu pointed out.

"Hey, fuck you, Kakuzu! Who's side are you on? We're supposed to be partners! Why do you always-"

"Shut up, Hidan. Come on."

Hidan and Kakuzu returned to their bodies.

"Sitting for three days sucked. Time to let loose." Hidan began cracking his neck. "Just you wait bounty guy. Kakuzu were the hell are you going? The exchange points that way." He pointed out.

"Are you brain dead?" Kakuzu said stopping in his tracks.

"Say what!?"

"Our target is the Jinchuuriki. Just because we said we'd be back doesn't mean we're required to waltz right into an ambush. We'll take a different route to Konoha." But Hidan looked dumbfounded. "It's been three days the bounty's probably been sent back to Konoha."

Hidan laughed, "Guess he would have?"

"That reminds me..."

"Wh-what now?"

"That wound on you neck is ugly, cover it up." Kakuzu threw Hidan forehead protector toward him.

Hidan caught it. "Hey, my forehead protector! Wow, you actually picked it up for me? Kakuzu you can be a nice guy when you try!"

"Shut up, Hidan! Come on!"

"Huh-Hey wait a sec! Yo, Kakuzu! You may act like a prick, but you really like me don't you?"

"Keep talking and I will kill you."

"Aw, don't get shy on me..."
Sign up to rate and review this story