Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > The Animal In Me

The Animal In Me

by MissNikkiSixx 3 reviews

He was a famous rock star, she was a normal teenage girl. Neither one believed in love. But fate has a funny way of making you believe.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-12-21 - 1111 words

1Hot
She looked around at all the other girls who were standing around. She definitely did not belong there.

She turned around and was about to step out of line and start heading down the street when some one grabbed her arm.

“Jade! Sorry I’m late, car trouble” her friend Stephanie grinned at her.

Jade looked Stephanie up and down, she fit in with the other girls. She was wearing a short black mini skirt, a tight, midriff bearing top and her hair was teased and weighed down with at least two canisters of hair spray and for the fact that she was tall, thin, and beautiful.

Jade was like her total opposite. She wasn’t fat but she wasn’t thin. She wasn’t drop dead gorgeous but she wasn’t ugly and she only stood 5’2.

She felt awkward and pulled the leather jacket she burrowed from her other friend Pam around her more tightly. Although it wasn’t going to cover much because it was cut to just cover the breasts.

“Stop moving. You look great” Stephanie said.

“I don’t belong here Steph” Jade said crossing her arms over her bare stomach in an attempt to make herself feel decent.

“Please stay. I’m really nervous. This is the night, I know it is” Stephanie said grabbing Jade’s wrist and peering into her green eyes.

Tonight was the night that Stephanie was going to meet her dream man, Tommy Lee, the drummer for Motley Crue. She had been gathering up her nerve for two months now and she begged Jade to go with her for moral support.

Jade being the kind hearted person she was agreed to go. But she didn’t expect to be made over into a groupie, and she certainly didn’t expect to catch the eye of a certain some one in the band that night. But you know what they say, expect the unexpected.

A security guard stepped out on to the street and began letting people in. Jade glanced down the street and then back at Stephanie who was silently pleading with her. She sighed, grabbed Stephanie’s hand and stepped into The Whiskey when the security guard waved them in.

Jade glanced around at the people who had gathered for the show. She definitely was not in her element. But then again her element was school. She was an honor student with a 96 percent average and she was into poetry and classical music, not rock stars and metal bands.

“I’m going to get a drink” Stephanie yelled beside her because music was blasting from the speakers.

“You can’t! You’re not old enough”

Stephanie just smirked and wandered over to the bar. Jade just shook her head and turned away as Stephanie began to flirt with a few guys sitting at the bar. This was so against her morals.

A few minutes later Stephanie sauntered over carrying two mugs of beer.

“Cheers” she said handing Jade one before taking a big gulp from hers.

Jade just sniffed it and shook her head. “It smells horrid”

“Just drink it and quit being a pansy” and before Jade could reply the room went dim and people began screaming.

“Come on let’s get a spot right up front!” Stephanie called and grabbed Jade’s arm, pulling her through the crowd of sweaty and leather clad bodies, right up to the front of the stage.

Jade jumped in surprise when 3 figures jumped on to the stage. They were the crazy looking men she had ever seen. But she couldn’t keep her eyes off the bass player.

Stephanie nudged her a few times and indicated Tommy who was smashing the drums. “He’s mine tonight”.

Jade blushed and watched Tommy for a minute before she looked back to the bass player. She looked away quickly as he was looking at her. “Nikki’s coming over here” Stephanie said and sure enough when she looked up, Nikki was looking down at her. He smiled at her and winked and she felt herself go weak. Feeling flushed she took a big gulp of the beer.

By the time the set was over Jade was feeling light headed. She wanted to go home but Stephanie had yet to meet Tommy and Jade promised she’d be there with her until she did.

“Let’s try and get back stage” she said and once again was dragging Jade through the crowd.

Naturally the back area was crowded with people, mostly girls, trying to get back stage.

“No one else” the security guard was saying, blocking the way.

“Come on Steph there’s no way we’re getting back there” Jade whined.
But Stephanie’s eyes had gone wide and Jade looked over to see a shirtless Tommy walking up behind the guard.

“Bob, just two more” he said and the girls began to scream and jump up and down waving their arms in the air.

But Tommy had already made his decision. “You, and your friend” he said pointing at Stephanie.

Stephanie turned and grinned. “This is it!”

And the guard ushered them through. Tommy joined them.

“What’s your names?” he asked.

“I’m Stephanie and she’s Jade”

“Nice. Ever been back stage before?” he grinned.

“I have. Jade’s a back stage virgin” Stephanie grinned.

Tommy laughed and looked over at Jade. “Well you’re in for a wild night then” and before Jade could change her mind and high tail it out of there they stepped into a room, full of people partying.

She blushed as a few girls ran by, with no shirts on. There were people smoking and drinking and she was positive that the people in the corners were having sex. But Tommy and Stephanie seemed oblivious to it.

“Come get some drinks” Tommy said draping his arm around Stephanie’s shoulders.

Jade followed behind them feeling even more out of place then before. When Tommy handed her the beer she chugged it back hoping it would calm her down a bit. That’s when she felt someone come up behind her and she turned to see the bassist.

“Who’s your friends T-Bone?” he grinned.

“Nikki this is Stephanie and Jade” Tommy introduced them. “Jade’s a back stage virgin” he added.

Jade blushed and Nikki draped his arm around her shoulders. “Well then it’s my job to make sure you have a good first time” and before Jade knew it he had directed her away from Stephanie who was too busy eye fucking Tommy to notice.

“Welcome to my world” Nikki whispered in her ear.
Sign up to rate and review this story