Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > The Animal In Me

Nikki's For The Night

by MissNikkiSixx 4 reviews

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-12-21 - Updated: 2008-12-22 - 1552 words

2Original
Jade kept looking back at Stephanie for help as Nikki led her away from her friend but Stephanie was too deep in conversation with her dream man to acknowledge anything going on around her.

"Hey don't worry" Nikki said bumping her lightly with his hip drawing her attention back to him. "I won't bite, unless you want me to" he grinned.

Jade quickly snapped her attention to him, her eyes filling with fear, the grin disappeared off Nikki's face and he grabbed her gently by the arm, just above her elbow. "I was joking don't have a heart attack" he said.

"I wasn't going to" Jade said wrenching herself from his grasp.

"So she speaks" he said.

"I'm not mute. I just have nothing to say" Jade decided she'd have to step up and put Nikki in his place before he got any ideas.

"Well why don't I get you something to drink and you can think of something to say" he said turning to a table full of booze and plucking a bottle of beer up.

Jade shook her head, "I don't drink"

"Are you sure? You smell a hell of a lot like beer to me" Nikki said before leaning in close and sniffing the air around her causing her face to heat up. "Yupp, definitely beer"

Blushing like crazy Jade grabbed the bottle from him and tried to open the top, failing miserably. Nikki laughed and took the bottle from her, twisting the top off with ease. "There ya go" and he grabbed a bottle for himself before directing her to the couch.

He flopped down and looked up at her expectantly, sipping his beer and waiting for her to join him. Slowly she sat down but moved away from him. "Like I said, I ain't gonna bite" he said.

"I don't trust you" Jade replied before taking a small sip of the beer.

"Fair enough" Nikki shrugged looking away.

Jade sighed and took a few more sips of the ale, searching desperately for Stephanie in the crowd.

"You're not gonna find her"

Jade looked back at Nikki who was looking at her again. She raised a brow, "How do you know?"

"Because she's with Tommy and if I know Tommy, and I do, she's gonna be busy until tomorrow morning"

"She wouldn't leave me stranded here with some, some stanger!" Jade said wrinkling her nose up which Nikki thought looked rather cute.

"Well if you talked to me I wouldn't be a stranger"

"Yes you would and I want to go home"

"Tell you what" Nikki said placing his bottle on the table before turning back to face Jade. "If you can find her and Tommy I'll take you home, but if you can't, then you come with me"

"I can't just go with you. I don't even know you!"

"You'll have plenty of time to get to know me. Now go look for your friend, I'll be right here" he said eyeing a leggy blonde who began to saunter over to him.

Jade sniffed, slammed her bottle on the table and jumped up beginning the search for her elusive friend who was probably fucking Tommy Lee's brains out in the closet.

And so she headed to look in all the closets.

After 10 minutes of looking in the closets where she found everyone but Stephanie and Tommy she headed to the washroom. She kept her head up as people stared at her, burning holes in her. Some guys even made dirty, suggestive comments to her as she passed them causing her to become self consicious.

Finally she made it to the washroom but there were only a few people there and they were all passed out on the floor. Jade turned around when she heard someone come in.

She realized it was Motley's lead singer Vince Neil. He grinned at her and swayed from side to side, clearly drunk. "Well helloooooooo" he slurred. "Whatsa pretty girl like you doing in a dump like this?" he asked closing the door behind him and stepping toward her.

"I was just looking for my friend" she replied backing up as he came nearer.

"Oh. Did ya find 'er?"

Jade shook her head, "No, so I'll just be on my way" she went to step around him but he grabbed her and pressed her roughly against the wall.

"Come on and stay for a bit. You eva been with a lead singer before?" he asked, his drunken breath blowing in her face as he brushed her hair out of her face.

Jade turned away from him, "Please just let me go" she asked as he pressed his body into her.

"Relax I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanna have some fun. Great tits by the way" he grinned reaching up and grabbing her left breast.

Having no choice but to pray for someone sane to hear her and come rescue her she screamed, and a few seconds later the door was kicked open and Nikki came barging in.

He took one look at Jade pressed against the wall by his fellow band mate and snapped. He grabbed Vince by the shoulder, spun him around and smashed him in the face before Vince even knew what hit him. He crashed to the ground, out cold as Jade slid down the wall onto the floor as her legs were too shakey to hold her.

"You okay?" Nikki asked kneeling down beside her.

She nodded and drew a shakey breath. "Is he going to be okay?" she asked pointing to vince with her toe.

Nikki gave her a funny look. Vince almost molested her and she was worried about him. "Yeah he'll be fine, he won't remember a thing in the morning"

Jade just nodded and looked into Nikki's face. "Thanks" she mumbled pulling her jacket closer as she suddenly felt cold. Nikki took off his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders before bending down and picking her up.

She squeaked as she flung her arms around Nikki's neck. "What are you doing!?" she exclaimed as he began to make his way through the crowded room.

"Taking you to the apartment, Tommy'll be taking your friend there if they aren't already there"

"You don't have to carry me you know" Jade said as he left the room and headed for the door that led to the alley at the side of the building.

"I know, but I'm going to" he grinned.

Jade decided not to argue and allowed Nikki to carry her.

-
"Home sweet home" Nikki called as they entered an apartment a few minutes later.

He put Jade down and called out to the drummer but there was no reply. "Guess they aren't here yet"

Jade shot him a look of panic. "Don't freak out. They'll be here soon"

"What if something happened to her!? What if he's done something to her!?" Jade began to freak out.

"Whoa, whoa, chill" Nikki said grabbing her by the shoulders. "We're not some twisted rapists or anything. She's fine, you're fine, we're all fine. Now just sit down and chill the fuck out" he said pushing her toward the one couch placed in the middle of the messy apartment.

Jade flopped down and took a big breath as Nikki disappeared down the hall and returned a few minutes later with a blanket. "Here it's kinda cold" he said dropping it on her knees.

Jade wrapped the blanket around her and then looked over at Nikki who took a seat beside her. He grabbed the tv remote and began to flick through the channels, not looking at her.

"I'm sorry I'm giving you a rough time. I've just never done this before" she said softly figuring that Nikki was probably mad at her for acting like a nutcase.

He turned to her and gave her a crooked grin. "I figured. What about your friend?"

Jade shrugged as Nikki gave her his full attention. "Steph has, it's easier for her because she's beautiful and laid back and not afraid of anything"

"I think you're beautiful"

Her cheeks reddened as Nikki smirked at her. "Thanks" she whispered before pulling the blankets tighter around her.

"Do you like horror movies?" Nikki asked turning his attention back to the tv as he stopped on an old black and white horror film.

"Sometimes. I just don't like watching them alone" Jade replied.

"Well it's a good thing that I'm here then" he smiled.

Jade just nodded her head as a yawn escaped. She blushed as Nikki turned and winked at her. "Tired?"

"Yes, kinda"

"Here lay your head down on me. I promise I won't pull anything funny, and I'll wake you when your friend gets here"

"Promise?" Jade asked.

"Promise" Nikki said.

"Okay, but only because I'm tired"

"Of course" Nikki said making himself more comfortable before pulling Jade into his arms.

Jade blushed even more as she closed her eyes and laid her head against his chest wondering how she was ever going to get to sleep. But slowly she drifted off into a light slumber as Nikki's heart beat under her head lulling her to sleep.


-
Sorry it's been awhile since I updated but I totally forgot about this.
Read & review?
I'll start updating this regularly
Sign up to rate and review this story