Categories > Original > Drama > The Ups and Downs of High School

Rememberation

by chelie15 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-12-22 - Updated: 2008-12-25 - 907 words

0Unrated
When I got home from Jimmys' I just kept wondering why he was so mad at me. Did I do something wrong? I just..maybe we..I...uhh... Geez.. why does life have to be so complicating!!?? I just have a feeling we did something. But I don't want Jimmy to be mad at me. I really like being his friend. The time past very fast and it was time to go to sleep. When I was sleeping I kept having dreams about me and Jimmy in his bed kissing. Why in the heck. Oh crap! I jolted up in my bed. I freakin remember now!! OH NO!!! I..Uhh.. crap! I layed back down trying to calm myself down, but it wasnt working. How could I calm down after what happened with Jimmy and I. I just can't believe I..well..I actually can..but that's besides the point. What am I going to tell Blake. Wait..I'm not, should I tell Jimmy I remember.. Maybe I should or I should just keep it to myself becuase if Blake new he'd totally break-up with me. This isn't good. I'm gunna text Jimmy. I look over at my clock and its 2 in the morning. I don't care he'll reply if its me..hopefully. I got out my phone and started texting him.

"Jimmy..I remeber!"

Like 30 seconds he replyed.

"You do? What do you remember?"
"LIKE EVERYTHING!!"
"So you..umm. remeber us..kissing?"
"How am I not suppose to?!?"
"Idk."
"Well, we are keeping it between us..right?"

He didn't reply until like 2 minutes later.

"I guess. If that's what you want."
"Thank you Jimmy! Your the best! I really don't want Blake to find out about this."

He didn't reply after that. I think he's sad. I would be too if the person I liked had to keep this secret to myself. I wonder if he'll act the same around me. I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

It seemed like I just couldn't get back to sleep after that. I just layed in bed until my alarm blurted.."Dirty Little Secrets" by AAR. I can't believe the odds of it playing that song. I just let it play until Jake came in and told me to turn it off. He's the one that usually laysin bed til the last minute. I wonder why he is up so early. I got up and really didn't care about my image today. I threw on some sweatpants with a school tee. I threw my hair up in a messy bun. I went downstairs to try and eat something, but I wasnt that hungry. Jake comes down stairs looking all..like he does.. Why does he look so...good today. He wasn't wearing like dressy clothes, but just like nice jeans and a A&F polo.

"Why do you look nice today?" I asked
"I'm just wearing what I usually wear." He explains
"Oh, Ok then."
"What's up with your.." He said eyeing my outfit
"Oh..up late.. you know." I said shrugging my shoulders
"Oh, well are you ready to go?"
"Ya."

We got to the school and Blake was waiting at my locker with some of his friends.

"Hey Zo."
"Oh..hey."
"Did you have fun at the party with out me?"

He just had to bring the party up didn't he? Oh geez.

"Umm.. no." I tried to lie the best that I could
"Your lieing." He said with an arm nudge
"Naww. seriously. It was just a bunch of drinking and crap."
"I bet you had some.. right?"
"Umm.. just like a couple."
"So you didn't get drunk and do anything you regret?" He said jokingly

OMG... does he like know or something? Jesus, he's just gunna grill me until I squeal.

"Nope."
"Ok."
"So..you believe me?"
"Ya, should I not?"
"No, you should..cause I didn't do anything."

We grabbed hands and walked down the hallway after the bell rang. We passed Jimmy on our way and he just eyed me. I felt like there was a hole in me. It was too intense. After school and we dropped Brooke off at her house, I went home and just layed on my bed, staring at the celing, deciding if I wanted to tell Blake the truth. This was just getting way to complicated. I think that he knew something was up when he started talking to me. I mean why else would he have asked those questions. Maybe he wants to break up with me. So, he's trying to find out if I didn't anything at the party, for he can dump me. Well, let me tell him something, I am gunna dump him first. He is sooo.. not dumping me. I do not get dumped. I dump them. Uhh... that's totally what he was trying to do. Sneak a little bit of information out of me. I can't believe him. Wait.. maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself. What if he doens't want to dump me and I'm just putting that in my head. Maybe he really trusts me and just wanted to know if I had fun. Ahhh.. who am I kidding.. he wants to dump me!! I am so.. gunna dump him tomorrow after school. Right when I get to my locker.. and he's waiting there..it's gunna be like wham!!! He wont know what hit him.
Sign up to rate and review this story