Categories > Original > Drama > The Ups and Downs of High School

New people

by chelie15 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-02-11 - Updated: 2009-02-12 - 1120 words

0Unrated
I walked in to school the next day and went to my locker. Blake was waiting there as usual. Mabye i'm over thinking this whole situation. I don't really know if I wanna break-up with Blake. I really do like him. But, then there is also this feeling where I just don't think we are gunna work out. Maybe..I just.. should. It could be for the best.

"Hey Blake."
"Hey Zo." He says giving me a hug
"You study for the test in bio?"
"Ya, John can over and we quizzed each other.. gay...ya, but I don't wanna fail." He said with a little laugh
"Ha. I don't think its gay. It's cute. Just like you." I say giving his curly brown hair a tossel
"NO, your the cute one. Your much cuter than me."
"Oh I am now. I believe your cuter than me."
"Ok, if you say." He says
"Haha that's what I though." I said taking his hand and walking to bio

We pass Jimmy again. This time he didn't even look at me. Maybe he's found someone else.

After all the other classes I head to lunch. I really like lunch I can not think about all this stupid school work. I take a seat next to Brooke. Blake is sitting behind me with his table of friends. But, sitting next to my table is the group of girls that I call "Sluts" They've been with like every guy in the school or so said. I over here one of them talking about Jimmy. Her name is Bayuh. I really like her name, but it doesn't soot her. She's saying how she is in like LOVE with him. That they hooked up one time. She said that he liked her and that they were gunna go out. What the hell. I thought that Jimmy liked me. I swear this dude just can't make up his mind. I bet that he's gunna hook up with her and try and make me jealous. I know him. That's exactlly what he's gunna do. Well, im just gunna have a little talk with him after school.

I almost fell asleep in math because I couldn't follow along with what the math teacher was saying. She kept writing all of these notes. I just didn't have my mind set on notes. Everytime I almost started to doze off. Id like think about Jimmy and I. I mean I just couldn't stop. I couldn't wait to see him after school.

The bell rang and I raced out of the classroom. I went to Jimmys locker and waited for him to come to it. When I looked down the hall he was walking with Bayuh. I hurry up and go to my locker which is a couple down from his. I look and he and Bayuh are walking to his locker. What if they are going out? I just can't see it. All the sudden someone covers my eyes. It scares me for a sec but i figure it's Blake. He's the only one that does that to me. I decided not to break up with Blake..yet. I wanna know what is going on with Jimmy and Bayuh first. I'll text him tonight.

"Hey Blake." I say
"Hey Zo." He says putting his arm around me.
"What's up?" I ask
"Oh, not much but hangen with my girlfriend. You?"
"Same, just hangen with my sexy boyfriend."
"Oh you think im sexy." He said in a sexy kinda voice
"Haha, totally your the sexiest person I know."
"Got that right." He said with a laugh

His friends come around the corner and he takes his arm off of me.

"Hey guys."
"Wat up Blake?" John says
"Dude not much just hangen with zoey."
"Cool. What are you doing friday Blake?" He asks him
"Uhh.. don't know yet. Why do you have something in mind?"
"Ya, well there is that new Friday The 13th movie coming out, I wanted to see if you wanted to go with me and some of the guys. That is if your not hangen out with zoey."
"No, dude i'll go."

After that Blake said bye and walked off with his friends. Jimmy and Bayuh must have left when I was talking with Blake. Damn. Well, I'm gunna text him tonight and he better tell me the truth.

After I got done eating and taking my shower I plopped down on my bed to text Jimmy. It was going on 8. I still havent started on my homeowork yet. This is way more important than doing some stupid bio homework. I brought up his number and started texting him.

"Hey Jimmy wats up?"
"Nm. U?"
"Just sitting here on my bed."
"That sounds pretty cool I guess."
"Ya, umm.. I wanted to ask you a q."
"and wat is that q?"
"Ok, well im just gunna come out and say it. I over hurd Bayuh talking about you and her hooking up. Is it true?"

It took him like 5 minutes to reply.

"Umm... well ya. I like her and I asked her out."
"What! I thought you liked me?"
"I did like you but you are going out with Blake so your taken."
"That doesn't mean that I wasn't gunna break up with him."
"Were you?"
"I was gunna do it after school today but hearing that you and Bayuh hooked up I said forget it."
"You should have told me that you were gunna do it then I wouldn't have hooked up with Bayuh."
"Well, its too late now isn't it jimmy?"

After that he never texted me back. I think I made him mad..again. I always do that. I have a problem with makeing people mad. That's just part of my nature I guess. Well, enough talking about Jimmy. I'm gunna stick with Blake. Maybe if I just give him a chance to get up to Jimmys standard I will like him like I like Jimmy. I want to see Friday The 13th too. Why didn't he invite me. Maybe it's just like a guys night out. But arn't you suppose to see scary movies with your girlfriend so you can like hold them when there's a scary part. I guess he didn't want to do that. I guess I'll tell Brookers to go with me to that movie. Maybe I can spy on Blake. Maybe he'll talk about me there. I need to sit kinda close though in order to hear him. But I can't sit that close or he'll know that i'm spying, because he knows that I know that he is going Friday. So I have to be cool about all this.
Sign up to rate and review this story