Categories > Original > Drama > The Ups and Downs of High School

Movies

by chelie15 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-02-19 - Updated: 2009-02-19 - 1385 words

0Unrated
Ah. Friday it's here. I love Fridays. You get to sleep in the next day. After school I went straight to my room with Brooke. She's stayen the night tonight.

"Ok, Brooke. Do you know they plan?"
"Ya, we are gunna spy on Blake."
"Right, but we can't make our selves seen that much or so." I said getting on the computer
"So, why are we gunna spy again?"
"So, we can find out what they talk about." I said going to google to see what time our movie started
"Ok, got it." She said taking out her phone

I look and see what time the moives starts the late show starts around 9:30. I wonder what im gunna wear? Hmmm...

"So Brooky.. what are you gunna wear?"
"I was just gunna wear my A&F Jeans with the rip and my Big Black shirt."
"That's hot." I said with laughter
"I know right. What are you gunna wear?"
"Well, I was thinking about my Hollister capris with the big rip in the kneew and the cuffs. With my A&F marroon shirt."
"Now that is hot! You look good in everything."
"What can I say yogaloties really work for me." I say giving her a pose

My door comes open and Jakes head appears.

"What you guys talken about?" He asks
"Oh, just what we are gunna wear." I say
"Wear Where?"
"To the movies."
"Your going to the movies and didn't invite me." He said with a sad face
"Oh, you wanna come?" I ask
"Ya, but i'm going with Jimmy, Brock, Tanner, Kody, and I think Lance is gunna try and make it."
"Well, don't you just have your on lil' party."
"Ya, do you guys need a ride?"
"Umm..ya. If you wanna take us."
"Ok.It will save mom a trip anyways." He said

The time goes by and Brooke and I start to get ready for the movie. I put my outfit on and put on my white flipp-flops. I straighten my hair and push my side bangs over. Brooke does the same. After we both got done we look at the clock and it's 9:00. Jake said he wanted to leave a little early to get a seat. We get in the car and head to the movies. Brooke and I pay and hurry in to the theater. We stand in the back scoping it out to see if Blakes here. We don't see him so we walk down to the middle of the theater and see an empty row. We go and sit in the row. After we sit down someones head comes between me and Brookes and says my name. I jump and stand up. I look and its Blake.

"What are you doing here Blake? I ask
"I think im gunna watch a movie.. You?"
"Oh, arnt you funny."
"So i've been told."
"ahah ya." I say sitting back down

After I sit down I hear John say to Blake. Dude did you invite her here. He says no. They he said then why is she sitting right in front of us. I start to feel weird.

"Brooke." I whisper
"What?"
"Did you hear them?"
"Hear who?"
"Never mind." I say as she turns back to her phone

I wonder who she could be texting all the time. All the sudden someone plops down next to me. I'm kinda scared to look, but I do it anyways. It's Kody, Jakes friend.

"Hey." He says
"Hey Kody whats up?" I ask
"Not much. Seen you so I though I'd take a seat."
"Arnt you gunna sit with my brother?"
"I was, but I thought right here was better." He said with a laugh
"Oh, haha ya it is cuz it's right next to me."
"Ya, you don't seem to have a big strong guy to protect you from Jason." He said showing his muscles
"Well, I do, but he's sitting behind me. He didn't know I was coming to the movies tonight and so his friends are kinda mad now."
"Huh. I wonder why they are mad?"
"Ya, I really don't know. I kinda feel weird sitting right in front of them."
"Do you wanna move up a row?"
"Yes. That would be better." I nudge Brooke and tell her we are moving up

I wonder what Blake is thinkg. Me moving up with Kody. Blake and his friends dont know Kody. Well, some of them might, but I know that Blake doesn't. I don't know, but Kody is looking really cute tonight. His flippy brown hair is extra flippy tonigh. He smells like A&F. I must look like im day dreaming, which I am, because Kody nudges me.

"Earth to Zoey. Are you there?" He asks
"Haha ya i'm here. I just got caught up in how awesome you smell." I point out
"So, you think I smell good?" He says with a laugh
"Why yes..yes I do. And your hair looks good."
"You wanna touch it don't you?"
"Yes, majorly. Can I?" I ask
"Hahaha, ya touch away." He says

I raise my hand and run my fingers threw his hair. I tossel it and everything. Wow! His hair is really soft. Blake's hair isn't even this soft. I over hear Blake talking to John. Man they are talking loud. I just block it out.

"So, how'd it feel?"
"I have never known a guy to have that soft of hair."
"Ya, I shampoo twice. But sshhh don't give away my secret."
"Your secrets safe with me."

They movie finally starts.

Halfway threw the movie and I've already jumped like abagillion times. Kody put his arm around me. I thought that was so sweet. I wonder what Blake is thinking. He's probablly not even looking. He's probablly too interested in the movie.

"Ahh!" I scream when Jason is behind that girl in the bathroom
"I'll protect you." Kody says tightening his arm around me

I lean my head against his shoulder. God he's so warm. All the sudden Jasn comes from under the dock and grabs Clays' sister. I jump at that part too.

"That's where it ends." I say mad
"I guess that sucks."
"Got that right." Brooke adds in

I almost forgot she was sitting next to me. She was so into here phone. I"m surpirsed she watched the movie. I stand up and stretch. I see that Blake is already out of the theater. He must have seen everything. Oh great how am I gunna explain this to him. I start to walk off before I hear Kody.

"Hey now arnt you gunna give me a hug good-bye?" He said holding out his arms
"OH, haha ya sorry my bad." I walking into his arms

When I do he takes me in tight. He presses me against his chest. His chest is so tight. I smell him even more know. He rubs my back with his hands before he lets go.

"So, I'll talk to you later." I he says
"Yes, yes you will" I say
"Can I text you?" He asks
"Umm. Ya you can."
"Ok, I'll text you later." He said with a smile then walked off

Brooke and I head to the lobby. I wanna see if Blake is still out there. Sure enough he is with his group of friends. Me and Brooke walk over to them.

"Hey Blake." I say
"OH. Hey Zoey." He said a lil' depressed like
"What's wrong?" I ask
"Nothing."
"Theres's something wrong." I say pocking his stomach in a joking way
He shakes my fingers away. "No there's nothing wrong."
"Umm. Ok then." Right then Jake comes out
"Ready to go Zo?" He asks
"Ya. I guess." I say looking at Blake
"We have to make a stop at Kodys house. I'm taking him home."
"OK." I say

I look at Blake and he doesn't look happy now. I guess he's jealous. He shouldn't be if he would have invited me to the movies in the first place we wouldn't be in this situation. I walk behind Jake and Kody as we head outside. Before I do I give Blake a hug then walk off. He didn't seem to into it. This makes me sad. But he'll get over it.
Sign up to rate and review this story