Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Last Three Words

My House

by Sasuke_Gaara_Edward 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-23 - Updated: 2008-12-23 - 1167 words

0Unrated
Kari was making herself at home on my beanbag chair, chillaxing, Alex was sitting on the floor Indian style, Fin was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling, Gabbie was in my closet probably 'designing' clothes and I was sitting next to Fin.

"Soo, Gerard?" Kari said looking over at him, him and Mikey were standing by my door.

"Soo, Kari!" Gerard said clapping his hands together like a retard.

"Uhm, how old are you?"

"17...I just turned last month."

"Oooo, that's...interesting." She said facing me TV and playing Rockband.

"Lemme give it a shot, I played back when I was in New Jersey." He said grabbing the guitar from Kari and setting in on Expert.

"You'll never be able to get 100% on Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld!" Fin shouted proping herself up on her elbows.

"Already done did!!!" He laughed.

"Doo eet!" I dared him.

Right when he was getting to the hardest part my cell rang, I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was William, the guy that I've been crushing on sence 4th grade.

"Gerard!" I shouted causing him to screw up.

"Yeah?" He replied not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Pause it real quick, I gotta answer this."

"Go the your living room or something."

"Fiiiine grumpy gills!" I exclamed running out of my room and answering my cell while walking down the stairs, "Hey sexy!" I answered.

"Hey! I just wanted to see what you were up too." Williams sexy voice replied to me, I could barely breathe and my knees got weak.

"Uhhh, just chillin' with a few friends, what about you?" I asked sitting down on the couch in my basement.

"Same, I just wrote a song and thought you would like to hear it." He said like he really wanted me to be at his house.

"I-I-I w-would love to hear it Will!" I stuttered.

"Cool, I'll come over!" He said hanging up his cell. I slid mine shut and ran upstairs and slammed my door open, "Hey Will's coming over and I need you guys to stay up here and...not make out...Kari, Alex...Fin text me if they do anything." I said squinting at Alex and Kari.

After about twenty minutes of waiting I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the hall mirror to check my hair and make up, yup the perfect scene hair, looks like crap but stylish, and my eyeliner was smugged to perfection, then answered the door to see the perfect William Beckett standing on my 'Welcome' mat with his guitar on his back.

"Hey Jen, can I come in or are you just gonna stand there and look like your gonna pass out?" He said catching me in time before I landed right on my ass.

"Apparently I'm gonna stare and almost land on my ass." I giggled regaining my balance.

"Yeah, apparently, so can we go into your basement so you can hear my song?" He asked adjusting his guitar.

"Mhmm right this way." I said grabbing his wrist and leading him down the hall and into the basement where I sat down on the spotless white carpet and he sat on the black couch.

"I don't know what to call this one but here it is," He said strumming a few chords, he took a deep breathe and started ,"My eyes can't believe what they have seen.
In the corner of your room you've stockpiled millions of my memories.
Oh Doctor, Doctor, I must have gotten this sick somehow.
I'm going to ask you a series of questions,
And I want them answered on the spot, right now.
Is it serious?
I'm afraid it is.
Am I gonna die?
Well son, death is gonna catch up to all one day,
But yours is coming quicker than ours, than ours.

Some things I may have taken for granted again and again,
well here's what was said then

Hold your head high heavy heart.
So take a chance and make it big,
Cause it’s the last you’ll ever get.
If we don’t take it, when will we make it?
I make plans to break plans,
And I’ve been planning something big, planning something big, planning.

I’ve never tried to make the best of my time,
When I thought that I had plenty of it.
Is this serious?
I don’t know what to think.
Is it all a lie?
Well one thing is for sure
I'm taken back to the glory days
When we were kids without a brash or bitter thing to say.

Now my life is one big make it, or break it.

Hold your head high heavy heart
Save your strength for the morning after.
So take a chance and make it big,
Cause it’s the last you’ll ever get.
If we don’t take it, when will we make it?
I make plans to break plans,
And I’ve been planning something big, planning something big
So take a chance and make it big,
Cause it’s the last you’ll ever get.
If we don’t take it, when will we make it?
I make plans to break plans,
And I’ve been planning something big, planning something big, planning" He finished and I was flabergasted.

"William that was...amazing!" I gasped getting up and sitting next to him."

"From your awkward silience I thought you didn't like it." He said putting his guitar back in it's case.

"No, I loved it, I think the title of it should be 'The Phrase that Pays', what do you think?" I asked. He thought about it for a second and said,

"That sounds...really good actually!" He said writing it down of a peice of paper he got out of his pocket.

"So I guess you'll be going home now?" I asked dropping my head.

"No, I wanted to give you this." He said right before he kissed me on the lips.

"Wow..." I whispered when we separated.

"I've liked you sence 8th grade, when you started going scene, and stared wearing neon colors and coming out of your shell. Your much funner now that you don't run off when a guy talks to you, instead you face them and have convertations that could go on for days." He said looking me right in the eyes.

"I love you!" I blurted out without realizing it.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just, uh, said, Olive Juice!" I blurted.

"No you didn't, I heard you. You said 'I love you' I know you did." He whispered in my ear, causing shiveres to go down my spine, "Wanna know something, Jennifer?" He said.

"Mhmm." I barely managed to say.

"I love you too." He said kissing me again.


Hope you like it guys...as I am typing this it is 2:44 AM, i just had almost a gallon of pink lemonaid Kool aid...OOO it's 2:45 now!!!! BAHAHAHAHA

XxJFNERxX
Sign up to rate and review this story