Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ~X~ Fix Your Eyes ~X~

Chapter Three: Empty Bottles and Empty Beds

by allikitty699 0 reviews

A lot of regret...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-25 - Updated: 2008-12-26 - 254 words - Complete

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I don't think we need to go through this again, so let's just say not mine and call it good.
Author's Note: OKAY. So there are a lot of little chapters in this story. That means that I'm going to be doing a mass upload - as many of the chapters as I have available to me, I'll upload. And I might even post the sequel.
And thank you for the reviews and the views. I appreciate it. :)

Chapter 3. Empty Bottles and Empty Beds
GERARD
I awoke that morning to birds singing outside the window. It was warm, even though summer had barely started. Smashed bottles littered the floor. Someone had dragged me to my bed and tucked me in. My head felt like someone had taken a knife to my brain.
On the night stand was a glass of water and two aspirin. I downed them, then picked up a note on Frankie’s pillow.
Gerard,
I went over to Ray’s. Take the aspirin and go back to sleep. Feel better.
I love you.
~Frankie
Tears welled up in my eyes. “What kind of bastard am I?” I whispered under my breath. I was so happy that no one was there to tell me.
The only person that wouldn’t say “A sick one” was Frankie. And, as usual, I’d shoved him away.
I wrapped myself up and whimpered, barely holding back the tears that pushed at my eyelids. What had I done?

Author's Note: Chuck Norris reviews. Do you?
Sign up to rate and review this story